Thread: First cycle

haza124 is offline New Member

First cycle

Dear All,
    I wanted to know everyone's opinions on this first cycle:
    test e 500mg per week (split into 2 separate days) for weeks 1-10
    Followed by nolva 40/40/20/20 for weeks 12-16.

Just a few things on my mind after doing a lot of research,
    - I have read a few people saying that it is good to take dbol for weeks 1-4 to kick start the test,
    whilst others have said for a first cycle test e alone is good enough
    - I understand that adex should be kept on hand if required due to any gyno problems, and in such a situation
    I will use 0.5mg every other day, but will it be beneficial to use alongside nolva as PCT?
    - A few people have advised the use of nolva AND clomid whilst others have used nolva alone?
    - I have also read of people taking winstrol in the last 4 or 5 weeks of the cycle would this be ideal?
    - and finally should a HCG be used throughout the cycle or should it be kept on hand if required?
    - if so can anyone recommend HCG dose, frequency etc. and also where to get it from if possible
    - HCG I think I actually will include it into the regime, just not sure when to take it at the minute. I have heard of others using it for 5 weeks only; 3 weeks before the last test injection and 2 weeks after, followed immediately by the PCT, but primarily my knowledge on HCG is not that great, in terms of how to purchase, mix and administer.

I am only going on my first cycle because I have been training for a while now and my body has plateaued so I require that little boost to get bulkier. I am not aiming for massive gains but a moderate 20lbs gain would be good enough. This is why I have asked about winstrol as I do not wish to be looking bloated at the end and would prefer to get bigger but to keep lean. I am turning 25 next month and aim to begin a few months after that.
    I would not mind taking dbol anyway for the first 4 weeks but I have read of the acne problems on the back, and I am already quite acne prone so would rather do without.

Thank you to everyone who replies

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    You have a pretty good cycle layed out. Only one thing bothers me.

Basic Information
    Age 26
    About haza124

I don't understand it's discrepancy

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    It's over dude. You lie. You think we don't check post.
    Remember this classic:

Bulking Cycle followed immediately with a Cutting Cycle?
    Dear All,
    I am new to this site (this being my first thread) and have done quite a bit of reading, so it is not actually a direct answer to a question that I required, more the opinion of experienced body builders.
    Firstly a bit about myself, I am 20 years old and have been training for the past 3 years on and off (more on then off), I am quite a skinny guy whatever I eat goes straight to my belly so I'm always and constantly watching my diet as I have to work very hard losing the belly fat. I find that I lose fat everywhere else first before shedding anything from my belly. I have managed with great difficulty to get to a slightly ripped physique not as good as I have hoped for. I feel as though now is the perfect time to start a bulking cycle in order to get that boost that I have always needed to get bigger.

papa-g is offline Member
    This guys has now clue. I find it odd that he has heard the Dbol is "recommended " for a kick start when everyone I know will advise against it if. It's your first cycle. Also I like how he thinks his AI should be on hand "just in case" and how it should be used along side his nolva for pct.

Dude if you've done even an ounce of research you'd realize that you have no clue what your talking about. Not to mention you had to try a bull $hit your way through the board and lie to try to get answers when everything you could ever want to learn is all over this forum. Good luck on your journey to nowhere, I'm sure it will be worth it.

haza124 is offline New Member

O

This was my cousins account and he told me about it a long time ago, said it was really good and all so I told him to ask a few questions for me at the time but he told me users had said for me to come and ask my self. To save the hassle of making a completely new account I logged into his account which he is not going to use any more anyway. Like I said I genuinely am 25 next month, and you'll have to excuse anything I have asked to which the answers may seem obvious to. Papa_g I did not say that I WOULD be doing that, it was a question.
    The problem is where we are from people around here are of no help what so ever, they all follow the exact same cycle and just go with it. Something which I am not keen to do. I've had a read around and this was the best I could come up with but needed those questions answered only because in a lot of the situations I have read contradictions.
    If required, I will make a new account for myself and post again, but honestly I did not see the harm in using an account that was not being used anyway.
    Thanks ya'll

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's crazy how similar you and "your cousins" situations are. You guys must be a lot alike because you even word things in the same way. Are you sure you aren't really brothers?

Luring about your stats to get an answer is stupid and potentially dangerous

Twin is offline Associate Member
    LMAO @ "This was my cousins account"

Thread Information