gankis is offline New Member

2nd cycle, dosing questions

Hi guys I am about to start my 2nd cycle and I have a few questions for anyone who may know because I am getting different info from combing the web.

I will be running:

T400->150MG Cypinate
    150MG Enathate
    100MG Decanoate

Test Prop->100MG

Masterone->100MG Drostanlone(propionate )

I read 2 days or 3 days for both the prop and the masterone, I am not sure if masterone would be super effective at 100MG every 3 days as I also read it should be around 400-600 a week. I am being told different things by different people as well as every other internet page I visit.

So my question is this, how long would YOU run this, how often would you pin yourself, at what dose?

Any info is greatly appreciated. I am 28 6'2 200lbs 8%BF, diet is good could always be better.
    I eat 3-6 meals a day depending on how busy I am at work. When I cannot eat my meals I sub with weight gainer shakes, protein bars, energy bars. I am a hardgainer and dont really have to worry about gaining fat, I train EOD with a 2 day break every 10th day when not cycling or I cannot gain, I went to 6 days a week with my 1st cycle of TNT(test 350 tren 150 weekly) and had amazing results but I dont like how shut down you get on tren. Only things I take are Allmax CLA, twice a day. Allmax isonatural protein twice to four times a day. Juice plus fruit blend in the morning, juice plus berrie blend in the afternoon and juice plus veg blend around supper. My goal for this cycle is 2 fold:
    I am going to train cardio very hard for 60 days with the insanity dvd program then move back to heavy lifting because I feel I have peeked and I have done virtually no cardio in the last two years because it cuts into my gains so much. It has been 14 months since I finished my last cycle and for the last month two months I have not really gained anything significant.
    I feel that I should be able to dose the T400 around .75 every 3 days for 600MG a week. I want to front load with the test prop so that the cardio doesnt turn me into catabolic man right out of the gate. The idea is to run the prop for 20 or 30 days(if I can get away with every 3rd day of test prop)while the T400 gets ready to unleash. 60 days would be about 8 weeks I think I would have minor gains by this point then run it out for another 7 weeks with heavy weight training. I am running the masterone because I understand this is quite a bit of test for a 200lb, basically newbie, user. Again guys my biggest concern is how often can I dose this? How would you load your needles throughout the week? Can I get away with .75MG T400 1MG Test prop 1MG masterone in a needle every 3rd day?

Please give me your more informed info.
    Thanks

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i dont understand your reasoning for running mast. "Because this a quite of bit of test for a 200lb" ?
    mast and prop need to be injected eod.
    there is no reason to frontload with prop imo
    not really understanding. So for the first 60days your only doing cardio, then weights after that?
    you mention no ai or pct
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Masterone is the AI.... Read up on it if u don't believe me please. Anyone with any real insight?
    The idea of the test prop is to stop or compete with the catabolic affects of heavy cardio training. The idea behind the cardio training is to offer some shock priniciple to the weight lifting because I seem to have peeked.. Two years ago I was 150lbs and had I never done steroids I may be 175 by now but maybe not. Hard gainers need way more rest then most so we grow slower.. Steroids work so well on my body type because you just eat your ass off train your ass off and you get all solid muscle gains.. The only thing is you really have to watch the sodium intake and drink more water then you feel comfortable with to avoid mass retention..my TNT cycle I gained 65lbs in four months then lost 35lbs of water over the following two month post cycle.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gankis View Post
    Masterone is the AI.... Read up on it if u don't believe me please. Anyone with any real insight?
    The idea of the test prop is to stop or compete with the catabolic affects of heavy cardio training. The idea behind the cardio training is to offer some shock priniciple to the weight lifting because I seem to have peeked.. Two years ago I was 150lbs and had I never done steroids I may be 175 by now but maybe not. Hard gainers need way more rest then most so we grow slower.. Steroids work so well on my body type because you just eat your ass off train your ass off and you get all solid muscle gains.. The only thing is you really have to watch the sodium intake and drink more water then you feel comfortable with to avoid mass retention..my TNT cycle I gained 65lbs in four months then lost 35lbs of water over the following two month post cycle.
    LMFAO sounds like you need to do some reading, masteron isnt an a.i its an a steroid , you reckon one of our most experienced members dosnt know enough to help you? in that case there aint anybody here that can help you

Best of luck

jpowell is offline Banned
    I cAll this thread turning ugly
    Lol.

Another "hey gixxer go f ya self" thread/attitude.

Get the hammer ready!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

lol, yea ill do some reading up
    mast isnt a good choice instead of an ai. It may have some similar properties but it doesnt replace and ai
    your seroiulsly misguided.
    you may be 175lb now? You say in your first post your 200 and 8%. And your 8% but your diet could be better?
    you put on 65lbs in 4 months and think you jsut need to drink more water. That must have been a mess. 35lbs of water. Your lucky you werent in the hospital if any of this is true

KidUK is offline Associate Member

Maybe I should not have bashed the experienced member aye? Masterone does work as an AI though.. Why else would ppl take it? I have arimidex on hand. I went from 150 to 215 in four months. 35 lbs was lost coming off it.. I was ballooned up probably did lose some muscle. Simple things like painting a room made me sweat like I was on the treadmill. I felt normal though... I was having lots of sex.. No problems there etc.

Anyways this has turned into a bash the newbie thread, is there any chance someone can give me some useful info on how I should cycle the products that I purchased? If not I will just run it like my buddy is telling me to:

.75ml t400 1 ml prop 1ml Masterone all in one needle every 3 days. I would run out of prop in 30 days, Masterone in 90 days and have too much t400 for the 15 weeks I want to do.

Any advice is greatly appreciated, this is obviously where the knowledge is.

If I need to purchase or throw away anything please let me know.. Please don't call me a newb and tell me to throw away everything lol... This is happening with or without some useful insight.

Oh and ps, I Had all that water retention because I was living in a camp where the supplied the lunches and I was eating like 6 sandwiches a day and just drinking a lot of protein shakes.. Turned out to be way to much sodium. I am wiser on dieting but probably dumber on cycling bc I think the fact that I did one with good end results.

frsttmer is offline Associate Member
    Ya my last cycle I just ate sandwiches too, but I remembered to drink mad water, thank god

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gankis View Post
    Maybe I should not have bashed the experienced member aye? Masterone does work as an AI though.. Why else would ppl take it? I have arimidex on hand. I went from 150 to 215 in four months. 35 lbs was lost coming off it.. I was ballooned up probably did lose some muscle. Simple things like painting a room made me sweat like I was on the treadmill. I felt normal though... I was having lots of sex.. No problems there etc.

Anyways this has turned into a bash the newbie thread, is there any chance someone can give me some useful info on how I should cycle the products that I purchased? If not I will just run it like my buddy is telling me to:

.75ml t400 1 ml prop 1ml Masterone all in one needle every 3 days. I would run out of prop in 30 days, Masterone in 90 days and have too much t400 for the 15 weeks I want to do.

Any advice is greatly appreciated, this is obviously where the knowledge is.

If I need to purchase or throw away anything please let me know.. Please don't call me a newb and tell me to throw away everything lol... This is happening with or without some useful insight.
    Masteron is generally used to give that nice hardened and defined look at low bodyfat and also for some good strenght gains, it is a derivative from DHT (so is proviron and winny) so you get the nice side effect of lowering estrogen but this alone wont be enough to keep it in normal ranges

Here is a little info on the subject
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.T_D6_JGMiSp

You are balloning so much in weight and then dropping because its all water retention caused by excess estrogen

I just run the t400 and use the 30day prop to kickstart, 200mg mast is too low a dose IMO and better served if you obtain more and keep it for a future cycle either that or if you have enough for 400mg ish for final 8 weeks then run it that way

EDITED

thought you were using tren aswell for some reason and edited that bit out about progesterone
    Last edited by DanB; 07-01-2012 at 07:46 PM.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Anyways this has turned into a bash the newbie thread, is

When at anytime did you get bashed for being a newbie. You got bashed for being a know it all which you didnt know calling out a senior member(sorry you did have a bday)from whom you want advise. Dan was generous. Learn

^^^lol asshole

papa-g is offline Member
    10 posts in and already in bad shape. Not looking good.

Thanks so much for the info and the link on AI's. I can run arimidex throughout the entire cycle as well as Masterone at 400 a week taking 1.5ml(150) every two days. Sorry how I came off. Thanks for not dismissing me. So again I will inject .75 t400 every days? Maybe 1.0? You had mentioned you would go 30 days on the propanate? So every 3rd day there as well? I hope that's what u ment, then I would only have to load one needle lol.. My last cycle like I said was TNT and **** man it hurt. Only near the end of it was the injection site not sore for a few days after.

Also guys I am gonna post the cycle results on these forums on a 3 week bases.

no prop needs to be injected eod. not every 3rd day

Ok I am going to run the prop every other day at 100 and the T400 at .75(300) every three days. 7 weeks in I am going to start the Masterone at 1.5(150) eod for 8 weeks. I'm gonna take arimidex throughout the entire cycle at 1mg anastrozole daily. Do I need to start the arimidex immediately? Any other thoughts or advice before I begin would be appreciated.

Thread Information