Hi guys I am about to start my 2nd cycle and I have a few questions for anyone who may know because I am getting different info from combing the web.

I will be running:

T400->150MG Cypinate
150MG Enathate
100MG Decanoate

Test Prop->100MG

Masterone->100MG Drostanlone(propionate )

I read 2 days or 3 days for both the prop and the masterone, I am not sure if masterone would be super effective at 100MG every 3 days as I also read it should be around 400-600 a week. I am being told different things by different people as well as every other internet page I visit.

So my question is this, how long would YOU run this, how often would you pin yourself, at what dose?

Any info is greatly appreciated. I am 28 6'2 200lbs 8%BF, diet is good could always be better.
I eat 3-6 meals a day depending on how busy I am at work. When I cannot eat my meals I sub with weight gainer shakes, protein bars, energy bars. I am a hardgainer and dont really have to worry about gaining fat, I train EOD with a 2 day break every 10th day when not cycling or I cannot gain, I went to 6 days a week with my 1st cycle of TNT(test 350 tren 150 weekly) and had amazing results but I dont like how shut down you get on tren. Only things I take are Allmax CLA, twice a day. Allmax isonatural protein twice to four times a day. Juice plus fruit blend in the morning, juice plus berrie blend in the afternoon and juice plus veg blend around supper. My goal for this cycle is 2 fold:
I am going to train cardio very hard for 60 days with the insanity dvd program then move back to heavy lifting because I feel I have peeked and I have done virtually no cardio in the last two years because it cuts into my gains so much. It has been 14 months since I finished my last cycle and for the last month two months I have not really gained anything significant.
I feel that I should be able to dose the T400 around .75 every 3 days for 600MG a week. I want to front load with the test prop so that the cardio doesnt turn me into catabolic man right out of the gate. The idea is to run the prop for 20 or 30 days(if I can get away with every 3rd day of test prop)while the T400 gets ready to unleash. 60 days would be about 8 weeks I think I would have minor gains by this point then run it out for another 7 weeks with heavy weight training. I am running the masterone because I understand this is quite a bit of test for a 200lb, basically newbie, user. Again guys my biggest concern is how often can I dose this? How would you load your needles throughout the week? Can I get away with .75MG T400 1MG Test prop 1MG masterone in a needle every 3rd day?

Please give me your more informed info.
Thanks