7own3nd is offline Junior Member

varicose vains only 25 dboll test

hi guys im 25 and recently being runing a dboll test cycle and had to stop due to a varicose vain dwn the back of my leg behind my knee and basicly i wasnt running a ai or asprin to thin the blood so is this wat has coused this it dosent burn as much now im of cycle but if i was to start my cycle again is there enything i should run to prevent this happening again and stop it as much advice and info much apreciated also the sides from the dboll were geting to bad real tierd moody and no apitite ect

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    i know zero about test and stuff BUT if your talking about varicos vains there are some options including lazer correction at a local spa type place or if its really bad, seeing your Dr for correction

BEST OF LUCK!

Gi812Many is offline Member
    I have them on my upper thigh....Excessive amounts of blood flow?? I pulled that out of my ass

Atomini is offline Banned
    Guys... I understand that not all of us remember basic biology from highschool, where they do teach you what varicose veins are, but one thing we don't do is just pull explanations out of our asses. We aren't living in the middle ages... This information is easily accessible.

The veins in your body all direct blood flow in one direction (naturally, of course), and what makes this possible are valves known as leaflet valves. These valves prevent backflow and direct the blood in one forward direction. You see, the body needs to be able to operate blood flow against the pull of gravity (i.e. up your leg and to the lungs, which is where veins carry blood to). Your muscles (specifically, leg muscles) do nearly all the work in assisting the blood flow in their proper directions in your veins up the body. Varicose veins result from the leaflet valves in your veins not operating properly. What happens then is that the blood backflows, it backs up and enlarges the vein. Essentially, the vein dies over time as a result.

Most varicose veins result from improper blood flow in said area of the body, which is usually caused by a sedentary and inactive lifestyle. In other words, muscular atrophy from lack of exercise/activity sets in, and proper blood flow is not achieved. Other causes for varicose veins can include pressure irregularities, blood pressure issues, and all kinds of other things.

Whether your veins have anything to do with the cycle you ran, I don't know. I would highly doubt it is possible that your cycle is responsible for it. Could it perhaps have something to do with water retention/bloat on your cycle? No idea.

I also forgot to add that if you are engaging in regular intense physical exercise (of which, all of us here are or should be), the incidence of varicose veins should be NON-EXISTANT due to the upkeep of our skeletal muscles and the fact that we are active, and preventing muscular atrophy. This is why to me, it doesn't make sense that your varicose veins would be caused by your cycle.

It's possible you may be mistaking varicose veins for normal veins and arteries that your body is constructing in order to increase blood flow to the new muscle you are building. More muscle = more veins and arteries required for nutrient delivery and blood transport to said muscles. I know that there are veins and arteries I have now that are visibly noticable that I did not have years ago when I was smaller.

Gi812Many is offline Member
    It's possible you may be mistaking varicose veins for normal veins and arteries that your body is constructing in order to increase blood flow to the new muscle you are building. More muscle = more veins and arteries required for nutrient delivery and blood transport to said muscles.
    there you go thats my problem

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I have hereditary varicose veins in my calf, my dad has them and I've had them for as long as I can remember. The last time I got them checked, a long long time ago, the doc said not to worry about them unless they start to hurt!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	veins.jpg 
Views:	14654 
Size:	915.1 KB 
ID:	124180

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    ^^^^^ The pic doesn't do it justice at all, it's disgusting in person!!!

Yh when I went to see my gp becuz it was burning he told me it was a varicose vain and found out i also had hemeroids he said this was due to the heavy lifting and very common but to take it light and easy for a couple of weeks so I started a load of running cardio ect and the vain seems to be a lot. Less painfull and noticeble so all is good other than the couple of pounds iv droped as for been caused by extra water ect iv been doing. Some reaserch annd found out that can. Cuse varicouse vains also high estrogen. Levels can cause this wich would seem right as I was running high levels of. Dboll dose eny 1 know if this is true and thhats for all the. Help and advice eny more mmuch apreciated

Another huge factor for varicose veins is genetics.

Very heavy lifting and straining hard can cause it too. I doubt it has much to do with your cycle or high estrogen levels, and more to do with your other activities and what not.

Cheers thanks for youur info much apreciated

Thread Information