The-Cali-Dude is offline New Member

A few questions about HCG (storage and detection).

Hey,

If you know the answers to any of these please let me know:

1. Would HCG (when it first comes in a vial as powder) usually be stored in a vacuum (in the vial) or with positive pressure?

2. How much could reconstituted HCG be diluted and still show on pregancy test?

3. Do you know any pregnancy tests I could use in Australia to detect it?
    I just went to the pharmacy and they were all midstream ones (need a huge amount to use them). I need one that only takes a couple of drops..

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Cali-Dude View Post
    Hey,

If you know the answers to any of these please let me know:

1. Would HCG (when it first comes in a vial as powder) usually be stored in a vacuum (in the vial) or with positive pressure?
    It's generally stored in a vacuum. I the lipidization [sp?] process is poor the powder will be in atmospheric pressure

2. How much could reconstituted HCG be diluted and still show on pregancy test?
    If you put 2cc of BW it will dilute to a 2500iu/cc concentration (assuming you have a 5000iu vial). Then you just need .1cc for a 250iu dosage. This concentration will show up just fine on a pregnancy test.

3. Do you know any pregnancy tests I could use in Australia to detect it?
    I just went to the pharmacy and they were all midstream ones (need a huge amount to use them). I need one that only takes a couple of drops..
    Just dilute the HCG with more cc of BW and let it drip onto the strip

Thanks.
    You should be able to drip few drop on the test strip and the results should show up.

I appreciate the answers but are you sure about it being in a vacuum?
    I asked this on another forum and 2 guys said it was stored under pressure (it needed to be
    underpressure to freeze to a powder or something).

ALSO:
    Have you ever heard of a vial shooting air (either in or out) when a needle was first put in.
    It happened to me and then it seemed (and seems) like almost all the powder was gone.
    It was really loud when it happened (alot of air shooting next to the needle).

All the HCG I got was in vacuum. I never had any air shoot into my syringe. HGH is under vacuum and when I put the needle in the vacuum sucks the water in and the powder sorta jumps as it dissolves.

I should probably explain whats going on..

Basically I received HCG from a guy and what I described above happened (shooting air).
    Because almost all the HCG was gone from the vial afterwards (for whatever reason) I assumed that it was shot
    out.
    The guy doesn't seem to believe me but it DID happen. - I haven't be able to find anyone referring to this anywhere online though.

It cost me [Edited] for the vial so if I lost it (because it was overpressurized) then I obviously need to know.

Visually it seemed like about 90% of the powder was gone, so I want to know whether only 10% would still show positive in the test (reconstited with the full 2ml of bac water).

PS:
    I did squirt a few drops in the vial but the chain of events that would lead to the powder having been absorbed into it (without me noticing) is EXTREMELY unlikely (mostly because there was absolutely no powder on the bottom before I squirted it).
    Last edited by The-Cali-Dude; 07-06-2012 at 10:05 AM.

SUMMARY: I really want to figure out for sure whether any was lost (and if so how much).

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    there is no way you could tell if powder was lost. If you lost a percentage how would you tell?
    All my hcg has come in amp. So it wasnt under pressure or vacuum.
    Also if you stuck a slin pin threw a rubber stopper i cant imagine powder escaping, maybe a little air.
    Also edit your post we dont list prices
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Were not supposed to discuss prices ---- but you spent what!?!!?! Thats an insane amount !!! How big is the vial??

All I know is what happened. It wasn't a slin pin it was a regular needle (which should have been fine though).

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla View Post
    Were not supposed to discuss prices ---- but you spent what!?!!?! Thats an insane amount !!! How big is the vial??
    I'm in Australia. Also known as the biggest bitch in the world for steroids (Hcg is illegal also).

Wow --- thats apprx 10 times what I pay. I use slin pins tho..

Thread Information