Brady1040 is offline New Member

Looking for best mass steroid

Hi I have been lifting for around 7 years and recently started taking steroids . I am looking for the best steroid for mass to take that will help me gain alot of weight. What would be a good cycle I should do? I am also not a totally advanced used so I would like to keep myself somewhat safe. Thank you

cue_artist is offline Associate Member
    not trying to be a smart ass but proper nutrition is your best steroid for mass

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    At 22 you are a little on the young side. You say you have recently started steroids . What are you taking now? And how long have you been taking it?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree to young,

I have been using light doses of anabol and a little winstrol .. I know I am slightly young but my mind is set and I take the proper precautions.

castiron is offline Associate Member
    nothing
    Last edited by castiron; 07-05-2012 at 01:58 PM.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by castiron View Post
    test cypionate at 500mg/week.
    Not only are you recommending usage for someone who is obviously too young, your advice is incorrect. haha..500mgs of cyp? C'mon.

OP, asking questions like this shows your inexperience and knowledge. That's fine. Hell, we've all been there. but to give you the best advice i know of, continue to do your research. Learn how to eat properly to help you achieve your goals. A solid training routine is necessary as well.

And your current "cycle" is adequate for the goals you speak of.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brady1040 View Post
    Hi I have been lifting for around 7 years and recently started taking steroids. I am looking for the best steroid for mass to take that will help me gain alot of weight. What would be a good cycle I should do? I am also not a totally advanced used so I would like to keep myself somewhat safe. Thank you
    what do you mean "and recently started taking steroids " you know testosterone should be THE BASE of every steroid cycle right?
    because when you use "steroids" like deca , dbol , eq, tren , they shut down your own production of test and with not taking in extra you wont have good test levels and thats not healthy for your body and will make you feel like crap and can give you other side effects.
    Also do you even know what PCT is? or a SERM?

I dont mean to come across as an A-hole, but you dont sound like you know at all what your doing or about these compounds. and you should not be using anything if that is the case..
    when ready, for mass:

Test for 14 weeks
    and maybe some maste or tbol. something simple
    its going to take YEARS of training and cycles regardless for any real gains. so if you think there is a steroid out there that will make you have 30lb of "real" muscle not water and fat gain, I think you are expecting too much.
    these are ONLY tools to help a bit.

I hope that was worth something :-)

Good luck!

I have been using light doses of anabol and a little winstrol .. I know I am slightly young but my mind is set and I take the proper precautions.
    no you arnt/dont

at 22 that is also a bit young, development sometimes dosent finish till around 25yrs of age. I always rec people to wait till they are around 25.
    Regardless of age you have MANY months of research ahead of you to even kind of know what you are doing.
    I do with you luck.
    but I highly rec you stop taking the liver toxic pills that are shutting down yoruown production of test... and just keep reading.

and read up on AI's like letro and SERMS like nolvadex and clomid, because you shoudl be using those things when on or when finishign a "cycle" to try to help the body recover.

Well YEAH!! Obviously they lower your natural test production. That's why you take a PCT like clomid. To say that your cycle should be based around testosterone is not correct

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Well YEAH!! Obviously they lower your natural test production. That's why you take a PCT like clomid. To say that your cycle should be based around testosterone is not correct
    Yes, it is.

No can't you just take stuff that isn't test like deca and anabol?

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Brady1040
    Sure, if you don't mind having a dick that doesnt work, depression, anxiety, fat gain, no libido..

Sorry but IT IS correct!
    pct is AFTER cycle, during cycle your levels would be shut down and that is no good, sides, mood swings, less gains, you are not taking any to replace it. other steroids DO NOT act teestosteron and your body uses testosterone for many functions.
    look im new hear but i am no newbie, google my screen name if you need to.

You ARE wrong, and if you know it all then why ask.
    look you DON'T know more about this than me and half the people here. eather learn or dont wast our time...

Cycles shoudl be based around testosterone! PERIOD!
    even just an HRT amount like100-250mg ew but it is still the base!

Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    sure, if you don't mind having a dick that doesnt work, depression, anxiety, fat gain, no libido..
    exacly!!!

this is formt he guy asking is the banner up top is real...... let me ask you this do you NORMALLY see test in a pill bottle?.........

I am happy you are asking though, alot are half way through or in some bad shit when they come here like " i cant get up and am sleepy all day, dont have power to workout and cant get a hard on and i also feel nervious at same time"

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    Please do not take steroids . Even if you weren't too young, you have ZERO basic knowledge of what you are doing. I'm not putting you down, everyone has to start somewhere. And a good place to start is reading all of the stickies on this forum. Then read then again. Keep reading them until the information presented becomes second nature. By then you probably will be old enough to take steroids and can come here and ask informed questions about a realistic cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    I am happy you are asking though, alot are half way through or in some bad shit when they come here like " i cant get up and am sleepy all day, dont have power to workout and cant get a hard on and i also feel nervious at same time"
    Thanks you helped me realize alot. Especially that I'm not ready

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brady1040

Thanks you helped me realize alot. Especially that I'm not ready
    Then you're clearly a lot smarter than some of the other young guys coming in here thinking they know all the answers and won't listen to good advice and years of experience from the guys who actually DO know.

Good for you! Stick around. Ask questions. Read. Read. Read. You'll understand when/if you're ready.

You're using your head and that's the best place to start!

Thread Information