Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    John Andrew is offline Member
    I love Tren but first I used Tren a for a few weeks and the side were shocking. Now for 6 years on and off Tren E. Inject once a week. I do not use more than 400 mgs per week. Its a great strengthener. Unlike some others i use the same amt of test c! Sometimes I also use equipoise with both. I tend to shorter cycles with these compounds, say 8 weeks then pct!

We all react in a different way, start slow and monitor closely! Good luck John

JayBee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalJohnny View Post
    Now that you're in week 5, how does your tren feel? I'm running 200mg/week tren e and my normal TRT dose. I'm only in week 2 though.
    I get winded, have almost no appetite, and I have trouble getting to and staying asleep. It's not all the time tho and the feeling I get working out and the way my muscles are developing far outweigh the negatives. I feel tren is the only way to go for me from now on. Really impressed with tren and feel better when taking tren than I have when I have taken any other aas.

Quote Originally Posted by John Andrew View Post
    I love Tren but first I used Tren a for a few weeks and the side were shocking. Now for 6 years on and off Tren E. Inject once a week. I do not use more than 400 mgs per week. Its a great strengthener. Unlike some others i use the same amt of test c! Sometimes I also use equipoise with both. I tend to shorter cycles with these compounds, say 8 weeks then pct!

We all react in a different way, start slow and monitor closely! Good luck John
    I really haven't experienced many bad sides and love tren also. So far it's been great but I'm still keeping a close eye on everything since it's my 1st time using tren. Thanks!

6th week over and my mood swings are crazy, the slightest things are setting me off. I have no appetite, my stamina is way down, and the night sweats and leg cramping are constant. As far as my workouts go, I feel they are going great and I never felt better on a cycle. I can definitely feel the tren has kicked in full force. I gain maybe a pound if that week to week. I've put on 5 lbs. since I started and I guess if I keep on that pace I should end up putting on about 10-12 lbs. when finished the cycle. I've haven't had any gyno problems and I'm still keeping a close eye on everything. Tren is by far at the top of my list and I've already started stocking up on tren ace and test prop for my next cycle.

imdevs28 is offline New Member
    What pct's would be recommended for a cycle consisting of a 500mg test e 250, 200mg tren e 200 (weekly) spaning 10 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by imdevs28 View Post
    What pct's would be recommended for a cycle consisting of a 500mg test e 250, 200mg tren e 200 (weekly) spaning 10 weeks?
    nolva 40/20/20/20 and clomid 100/50/50/50, starting 2 weeks after last pin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information