Jonnyg419 is offline Member

Wondering your opinions on UGL vs. HG

I am currently running my first Cycle of Test ever, It is Test E, 500mg a week. I am running a 12 week cycle and I got 1ml Amps of HG it is from a legit source. The only problem was the enormous price tag that came with it, I do understand that in order to get the highest quality I have to pay more for it, but I think if I were to tell you how much I paid for the amount that I got you would all agree that I overpaid.
    I am trying to get together the gear for my next cycle in the winter, and I found a source that I really trust. The guy who gets it is a straight shooter and he is far more experienced with AAS then I am, what he would be getting is UGL stuff though, it is a Legit lab that I have heard great things about on the forums, I don't know if I am aloud to name companies and labs on the forum so I will leave those out, but it is def a g2g brand from what I have read. After that long winded introduction my question is, is the quality of AAS worse when you purchase from UGL, or are the reputable labs of the same quality?

capetown is offline Senior Member
    Do your research and find out as much info as you can on the UG and it's 100 percent the way to go. Thats my opinion anyway. Prices are not allowed to be talked about but if you are complaining about an enormous price tag when referring to Test E, I can pretty much tell you right now that you got taking to the cleaners. It should be 1. cheap 2. average 3. little overpriced. Nerver enormous price tag.

Flacco is offline Member
    If you are in a country where AAS are available over the counter... usually they are much cheaper than any HG you'll find in Canada/US?OZ. I'm in Thailand right now. Prices here are comparable to what I pay for UGL in the States. So, If you have the option and its cheap, obviously go with HG. But, If you find a reputable/reliable UGL source... most of the time the gear is just as good. It all depends on what you can afford. IMO UGL, if from a good source, can be just as good as HG... and a hell of a lot cheaper.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by capetown View Post
    Do your research and find out as much info as you can on the UG and it's 100 percent the way to go. Thats my opinion anyway. Prices are not allowed to be talked about but if you are complaining about an enormous price tag when referring to Test E, I can pretty much tell you right now that you got taking to the cleaners. It should be 1. cheap 2. average 3. little overpriced. Nerver enormous price tag.
    I get iranian test e amps cheaper then ugl test e, some sources try charge twice the price for their ugl as you can get pharm for, same with hgh its a joke

capetown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    I get iranian test e amps cheaper then ugl test e, some sources try charge twice the price for their ugl as you can get pharm for, same with hgh its a joke
    You're right, I guess I should mentioned I meant local source. Im more of a local than an online person. In my part of Canada UGL is typically way better priced than HG.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    There is no straight answer for your question because of the infinite variables that come with. Some HG tops UGL, some UGL produce better quality in regards to potency superior than HG. All depends on the maker. Best bet is through trial and error, find your maker, and stick with it. I sent one of my UGL's to a lab to verify it's chemical qualities and molecular legitmacy and was blessed to find the goods. Through extensive searching you'll end up with something good.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    There is no straight answer for your question because of the infinite variables that come with. Some HG tops UGL, some UGL produce better quality in regards to potency superior than HG. All depends on the maker. Best bet is through trial and error, find your maker, and stick with it. I sent one of my UGL's to a lab to verify it's chemical qualities and molecular legitmacy and was blessed to find the goods. Through extensive searching you'll end up with something good.
    True good point, well the name of the UGL is one that I have seen a lot of on the threads, and I am glad to know that some UGL compete with HG as far as potency.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Quote Originally Posted by 1''pecker View Post
    I don't know how old you are, but if your under 26 all your gonnu get is a load of bullshiit.
    Admin. Why is this guy not banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Misery13 View Post
    Admin. Why is this guy not banned?
    Agreed. I didn't even respond because had he bothered to look at my profile, I am 27. But even if I weren't I don't see why that would have anything to do with me getting legit gear or not. I don't necessarily agree with 20 year olds taking AAS, but there age wouldn't affect what they got as long as it is from a trustworthy source.

Thread Information