blzngmarine is offline New Member

1st cycle tips and perfections? Please critique!

My planned 1st cycle and several questions after some reading and researching:

-500mg test enanthate pinned 2x a week at 250mg (12 week cycle)

-PCT: clomid 100/50/50/50 and nolvadex 40/20/20/20 2 weeks after last injection

-Arimidex or remedex start of week 4 or 5 through start of PCT

Questions:
    1. All tabs come in 50mg so how much arimidex or remedex to take?
    2. Is remedex the same thing as arimidex? Guy says its newer and better but I cannot find solid info.
    3. If the tabs are all 50mg that works out well for clomid PCT but the nolva is slighty less at 40 mg 1st week and 20mg 2-4th weeks, is it fine to take 50mg ed the first week and cut in half for 25 mgs weeks 2-4 with nolvadex?
    4. A question I have not seen yet for experienced vets, Is it all worth it in the end, through the good and bad?

Thanks for input!!!

Papa-pwn is offline Junior Member
    Looks fine to me, might consider some hcg if you can get it. Some prefer aromasin to arimadex as it is a suicidal inhibitor, but I've always been partial to adex.

But question..Your arimidex comes in 50mg tabs?? Can't say I've seen that, usually they're 1mg, and you can snap it in half and take half EOD.

Also, not that you asked, but I'd recommend just ordering some research chems from AR-R . They sell Arimidex(Liquidex) at a good price and it does its job. Plus it's in liquid form, which makes playing around with the dosage all the more easier, as it may take a few tries to find out how much you need ED or EOD.

ok thanks i will look into ar-r and also find out what the tabs the guy has really are, i seen people think remedex is generic for arimidex and should be fine, what did you mean by suicidal inhibitor? i am looking for somethin in hopes of keeping gyno away as i have slightly higher bf the recommended. Thanks again.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    A good ai, low sodium intake and plenty of water can go along way to keeping gyno to a minimum, nolva at 10mgs daily works extremely well for me...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

would i still take nolva as pct as well so when to start and finish i guess im asking? i thought nolva was a serm? thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    A good ai, low sodium intake and plenty of water can go along way to keeping gyno to a minimum, nolva at 10mgs daily works extremely well for me...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Nolva has the great ability of stopping estrogen reaching breast tissue, isolating them..

When running a cycle i would run nolva at 10mgs ed through my cycle up till pct and then use it as normal through pct as part of your normal protocol...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

ok so up it to normal 40mg per day 1st pct week and so on, do you think 50/25/25/25 is fine instead of 40/20/20/20 if these are 50mg tabs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Nolva has the great ability of stopping estrogen reaching breast tissue, isolating them..

When running a cycle i would run nolva at 10mgs ed through my cycle up till pct and then use it as normal through pct as part of your normal protocol...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i think you "guy" is b.s.ing you. I never seen 50mg nolva pills. Granted a ugl could make anything they want, but there is no reason to make a 50mg nolva pill. its useless.
    Also forget the remedex.
    Honestly your source "guy" sounds very shady. I would be suspect of anything you got from him. and i would not use buy "remedex" or 50mg "nolva" pills.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

the enanthate is ---- 25ml bottle, sound right? also what is wrong with remedex? thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i think you "guy" is b.s.ing you. I never seen 50mg nolva pills. Granted a ugl could make anything they want, but there is no reason to make a 50mg nolva pill. its useless.
    Also forget the remedex.
    Honestly your source "guy" sounds very shady. I would be suspect of anything you got from him. and i would not use buy "remedex" or 50mg "nolva" pills.
    Last edited by blzngmarine; 07-07-2012 at 02:14 PM.

there is very little info about your remedix.. If you google it. if its a legit drug there should be plenty of info on it. There is no listing for it on the FDA website.
    and please edit out the ugl name and no its not good. Your getting screwed and keep wanting to go with it

which part edit out the BD? do you think the enanthate is legit? ok thanks about the remedex i will look for different stuff maybe arimidex .
    there is very little info about your remedix.. If you google it. if its a legit drug there should be plenty of info on it. There is no listing for it on the FDA website.
    and please edit out the ugl name and no its not good. Your getting screwed and keep wanting to go with it

yes it that part out. Its a ugl and we do not list their names.
    What you have isnt that brand. They went out of business. There is a ugl using the name and making knock offs. It is nothing i would use.

ok in some other threads they say they still have had good product with them but idk. Thanks for the info and I will try to get ahold of legit arimidex . Thanks again.

also why would you not use? cause it could hurt you or the fact that it might do nothing at all and be a waste of money or both? Just curious, thanks again!
    yes it that part out. Its a ugl and we do not list their names.
    What you have isnt that brand. They went out of business. There is a ugl using the name and making knock offs. It is nothing i would use.

i doubt it would hurt you. Its not poison in there. I just doubt its dosed properly or legit.

ok thans man

Thread Information