Zoogtar is offline New Member

Anadrol/WinnyV+Diet

Hey guys I came across this forum and got reading, it seems like you all know alot and I was hoping to get some input

Weight 165
    Age 22
    Height 5'7

I have tried a cycle approx 1 year ago with great results,and now I am wanting to try another.

Oral Anadrol 50mg/day for 21 days
    Day 18 start Oral winstrol 25mg/day for 3 days then bump up to 50mg daily for 27 days
    Tons of milkthisle and precaution gyno
    (I am aware oral is not the greatest but I do not want to take needles)

With my own research I have constructed a diet I am using currently and plan to use throughout my cycle.

Breakfast usually consists of 2-3 eggs 1-2 pieces of wholegrain toast, 3 slices of bacon with a proteinshake/vegetable juice

between breakfeast and lunch I eat a bowl of oatmeal with a peanutbutter sandwich

My lunch should consist of tuna and some pasta and cottage cheese

between lunch and supper more oatmeal and PB sandwich(maybe some veggies)

Supper Chicken breasts or Fish with pasta or rice and veggies

Before bed something along with cottage cheese.

And throughout the day I drink tons of Coffee/Water/Vitaminwater/Vegetable Juice

As far as supplements go I am taking 4-6 Milkthistle tablets per day+fish oil

I was curious as to whether I could get some critiqueing on my cycle plan and diet

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    honestly every thing needs work. Cycle is horrible, plus no ai or pct.
    milk thistle does absolutely nothing. There is a thread in educational about liver aids
    with out macros or portion sizes its hard to comment on diet but does not look good just from a glance
    and at 22 you will do yourself more harm then good
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Flacco is offline Member
    What was your first cycle? Oral only also? You say you had good results. How much of those results did you actually keep? What are your goals?

I am currently 165 fit and stalky but am having trouble putting on mass even with my current diet and compound lifting, I would like to put on lots of mass, like 30-40 pounds, my first cycle was solo decabolen I kept about 10 pounds and was happy with it... I was told adrol with winstrol is a good cycle because they are alot cleaner than alot of the other steroids (less side effects and the winstrol controls gyno?) I am not sure how true all this is but I am trying my best to research. If what I posted above is no good i'm totally cool with you guys telling me that, but just telling me its bad doesn't help me. I have googled adrol/winstrol cycles and people talk of good results

Flacco is offline Member
    40 lbs is alot for your height. You should first off... set short term/more attainable goals. Don't listen to whoever told you that Anadrol /winny is "cleaner". Anadrol has one of the most sides of all steroids . Research this site if you want help. It has everything you need to know. I'd highly recommened waiting a couple more years and going natty. I could easily add in another couple of meals to what you listed. Gotta stretch your stomach out to the point where you're never not hungry. Then you'll grow.

sharmabrah is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoogtar View Post
    I am currently 165 fit and stalky but am having trouble putting on mass even with my current diet and compound lifting, I would like to put on lots of mass, like 30-40 pounds, my first cycle was solo decabolen I kept about 10 pounds and was happy with it... I was told adrol with winstrol is a good cycle because they are alot cleaner than alot of the other steroids(less side effects and the winstrol controls gyno?) I am not sure how true all this is but I am trying my best to research. If what I posted above is no good i'm totally cool with you guys telling me that, but just telling me its bad doesn't help me. I have googled adrol/winstrol cycles and people talk of good results
    Anyone can put on weight mate, especially at your size. And if I'm not mistaken, Anadrol is one of the harshest steroids out there. Clearly your diet or training is not as good as it should be. Jump over to the nutrition forum and read the stickies like I have been. It was a massive help and I have made myself a very strict diet for the next three months which I will be posting up there soon as a log. Good luck.

Great man, I am looking foward to seeing that.... I am not going to take this until I have all the information I need, is it true winstrol can act as my anti estorgen in the cycle? I heard anadrol is clean and very few side effects but just harsh on the liver, that can easily be controlled tho

sharmabrah is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoogtar View Post
    Great man, I am looking foward to seeing that.... I am not going to take this until I have all the information I need, is it true winstrol can act as my anti estorgen in the cycle? I heard anadrol is clean and very few side effects but just harsh on the liver, that can easily be controlled tho
    Then go for it mate, do what you want.

Thread Information