Clen for post cycle use?

I’m in my 6th week of a 10 week D-bol, Sust, Winny cycle. I’ve been running the Sust since day one at 500mg/week, the D-bol at 35mg/day weeks 1-4 and the Winny 50mg/EOD weeks 8-10. The D-bol in the first few weeks of course, only until the Sust kicked in. The results thus far have been great. I put on 10-12 pounds rather quickly in the first 3 weeks or so and the rest seems to be in the form of some good quality muscle (not fluff like what the D-bol was giving me). Strength has increased quite a bit as well as muscle hardness and fullness. My Question is that I plan to use the liquid form of Clen post cycle. Not only for fat burning qualities, but also because of its anabolic properties and their ability to spare muscle post cycle. Now. I know from a fat burning perspective there are a couple of different ways to take it. For convenience purposes I have chosen the 2 weeks on/off method. From a muscle sparing perspective though how should it be taken? Since the Sust takes 3-5 weeks to make it’s way out of the system, should I just run the Clen strait through for that whole period; therefore rendering it less effective after the first couple of weeks as a fat burner? Or should I run it 2 week’s on/off and take my chances with the muscle sparing aspect? Also, I decided against picking up any Clomid for post cycle use because of the relatively low doses that I am taking. Do you think I made a mistake in not doing so, or am I relatively safe with my decision? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Looks good...however I won't be doing any...I wanna see some studies (which will never happen anyway) that show clenbuterol to have muscle sparing effects after an onslaught of hormones is thrown into ones body.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Hmmmm... I was thinking about doing Clen and Clom post cycle for keeping the gains. Can anyone say if Clen would be a good idea in their own opinion?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Dude, if nothing else, it will allow you to eat more without gaining much uwanted bf, and THAT will most definitely seriously spare muscle tissue.

How about the lack of Clomid post cycle. Was my decision not to do so sound, because of the dosage of my cycle, or should I still look into picking any up?

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    GET CLOMID! You don't want to crash and it will definately help.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by dumbells101
    GET CLOMID! You don't want to crash and it will definately help.
    got clomid? always have clomid my friend, or it wont be the big red machine but the limp red machine

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Yep, get clomid.

Thread Information