Thread: pct help.

boobymiles is offline New Member

pct help.

im pretty new to steroids . i am about to start a cycle of 25mg of dianabol on training days and test e twice a week. supporting supps are TUDCA, milk thistle, hawthorne berry, animal pak, 250 g of protein a day, fish oil.

now to the pct, i did my research best i could on the educational section but i would really like straight answers i have only got one body. i have read that aromasin is great for preventing gyno and other sorts of high estro level side effects, but where do i get it? does it have to be prescription? best to take when and how much?

also would triazole have similiar effects? i like the looks of that because it says it keeps libido levels normal as well as healthy estro levels. thanks!

spoon69 is offline Associate Member
    Here is the best advice you are going.to get kid.
    18 years old running a cycle is STUPID!!!!!!
    STOP being lazy and work for it diet train work hard come back in 8 to 10 years and then you will be ready.
    Cycling now is just going to seriously mess your body up.

Bad sides
    limp dick (bad idea kid at your age i was slaying chicks left and right and you will regret missing.that)
    Gyno or man boobs (obviously if your considering aas at your age you prob could not be responsible enough.to do things right and avoid this)
    Limp dick
    limp dick
    permanently mess up your body ability to produce test ( at your age you have plenty of by the way)
    O did i mention limp dick?!?
    The list gos on forever.
    Wait wait wait.
    Eat hard train harder grow and learn. hard work and dedication.

RoadToHuge is offline Associate Member
    Too young!!!

btern is offline Associate Member
    x3 spoon69 you said it bro

boobymiles is offline New Member
    with all do respect i do work hard, i am bigger than you by a lot by the picture. and i am a state placing wrestler, 6'1" 210lbs. and im 160$ bucks in the hole so im going to no matter what you say, so your help would be nice, and your saying im not responsible enough to prevent estro side effects but i am on here asking before i start my cycle how to prevent them? i will upload a photo to my account cant figure out how to on the thread

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You're only hurting yourself at that age man. Everyone isnt bashing you to put smiles on there faces. Research what happens at your age with aas use. 160$ is a small price to pay considering what things can happen.

Thread Information