Thread: freebie

crashedupderby is offline New Member

freebie

I received a free sample from a freind. it is prelone syrup. it is prednisolone syrup 5 mg/5ml. it is a 20 ml bottle, since i am not currently on a cycle, would this be of any help to me or is it a waste of time???? i would appreciate any input on this substance.
    also, i have not been able to find any info on this substance, please help.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    bump I think it is predizone.....cortizone based steroid

so is it worth my time do you think? i am not cycling at this time, just androstendione and protein.???????????????

mammoth is offline Member
    You do realize that Prednisone has catabolic properties right? It will practically shut down your natural immune system. Prednisone is not something to fuck with. You can do some serious damage to your body. What are you hoping to accomplish anyways?

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    the only thing that will grow on a prednisone cycle is your face. Its called moon face one of its side effects.

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    Man, protein is ok, but androstendione is pre-hormonal...

I think it is waste of money... My opinion...

What was Prednisone made for anyway ??

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Prednisone is a very powerful pain killer. Stay away from it, it ain't going to do you any good.

Originally posted by taquipariu
    Man, <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank"><a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a></a> is ok, but androstendione is pre-hormonal...

I think it is waste of money... My opinion...

What was Prednisone made for anyway ??
    androstenedione is a precursor to testosterone , is it not? you can produce more test, faster while taking this substance, or am i incorrectly informed? I feel like I have made some significant gains while taking this substance. as far as the pred, it was from a freind who told me she had some steroids from a prescription for her son and she wasnt going to use them. so she brought them in. i will not take the gear now that I have more info...thanks all!!!!!

Originally posted by nj_
    Prednisone is a very powerful pain killer. Stay away from it, it ain't going to do you any good.
    Prednisone is not a pain killer. It is a glucocorticoid that is used used as replacement therapy in adrenocortical deficiency states.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    prednisone has hundreds of uses and it works but not for muscle gain its not an anabolic steriod
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

longhornDr is offline Member
    Take prednisone if you think you have too much muscle. It will solve your problem rather quickly.

Originally posted by crashedupderby
    as far as the pred, it was from a freind who told me she had some steroids from a prescription for her son and she wasnt going to use them. so she brought them in. i will not take the gear now that I have more info...thanks all!!!!!
    I have to rant about this!! No flame but just because something is a steroid doesn't mean that it is a anabolic steroid. BIG DIFFERENCE!! Its insane assumptions and lack of knowledge like this that gives steroids a bad name. I am not trying to come down on you bro, but that has to be one of the dumbest things you could do. NEVER take anything that you are not 100% positive what it'll do and what it is for. I know that you came here asking about it, but the fact that you made an assumption that since it was a steroid that it aids in muscle gain is crazy. Sorry if I was out of line, but I just can't stand it when I read stuff like this. I am just trying to look out for ya bro!

thanks mammoth

hey,
    I appreciate all the info and feedback. i have not taken it and had no idea what it was until my friend brought it in to me. so i did some research and found no info on it in the usual e-sites.
    so thats why I asked, and i thank everyone for the info!!!!

btw i gave it back to her........

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Very smart thing to do. It's good you took the time to find out what it was before getting screwed!!!!

Re: thanks mammoth

Originally posted by crashedupderby
    hey,
    I appreciate all the info and feedback. i have not taken it and had no idea what it was until my friend brought it in to me. so i did some research and found no info on it in the usual e-sites.
    so thats why I asked, and i thank everyone for the info!!!!

btw i gave it back to her........
    Sorry if you thought I was being a dick bro! Good thing you did do the smart thing first (research).

Thread Information