hillbill78 is offline Associate Member

who here has become infertile from AAS ??

i hear alot that AAS can make you infertile is this scientifically proven yea ?? just i have mates who have managed to get there partners pregnant even when on cycle of high doses of anabolics and havent really seen many on the board mentioning it just wondering if it is something that happens alot ?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Infertil is a vague term. If you have 10 mobile sperm you could still conceivably have a baby, however if you had 10 million your chances would be a lot better. Many here have suffered from decreased testicular function due to AAS usage and the changes to the HPTA from AAS usage are well documented. Simply do a google search and you will find many medical articles on AAS use and damage to the HPTA.

Synthetic Testosterone in your system will reduce your natural testosterone level. So your nuts shrink and your sperm count can go down. This is a reversible process. If you go through a good PCT and give yourself some time to recover, your HPTA will go back to normal. One of the dangers of AAS is NOT the AAS but the user. I've seen guys so excited about their new body image that they go overboard with the AAS. They take too much for too long and they get shutdown really hard. The chances of permanent damage is higher with this type of usage. AAS is powerful stuff one must respect it.

rampaige77 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    i hope my sperm count is low

Doorman1 is offline New Member
    I did some heavy juicing for a good 10 years straight .Often on for a year straight and i have two handsome and healthy boys.We didnt have these boards to learn from.

technodrome is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorman1 View Post
    I did some heavy juicing for a good 10 years straight .Often on for a year straight and i have two handsome and healthy boys.We didnt have these boards to learn from.
    So you didn't suffer any fertility issues. Glad to hear that. But did you have libido or ED issues?? Anything that persists even after years off cycle??

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Would definetly be interested in hearing more feedback on this one myself, more person experience over "I have read"

miboleron is offline Junior Member
    I am permanently infertile and I am currently on TRT, due to AAS use in my early 20`s. However, my doc did a test biopsy and told me that my infertility is not AAS related as my low test is, because i dont have those cells producing sperm.

sneakyhats is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorman1 View Post
    glad to hear!

Jessgirl is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    My man thought his little guys didn't swim due to his uneducated use of aas when he was younger!!!! Well I'm ten weeks preggo lol my advice to you would to be to definitely know how to use for fertility issues and libido too

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessgirl
    My man thought his little guys didn't swim due to his uneducated use of aas when he was younger!!!! Well I'm ten weeks preggo lol my advice to you would to be to definitely know how to use for fertility issues and libido too
    Congrats!

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've been on hrt since I was 34. When I was 35 my wife and I had a baby in the middle of a heavy cycle. I've been in nonstop between hrt and cycles for 6+ years and my wife and I are expecting a baby later this fall.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ive been on trt for 5yrs and cant get my gf prego and i even run hcg . might try hmg soon enough tho. could not tell you if its cus the trt we cant get prego or some other medical issue.

Quote Originally Posted by warchild
    ive been on trt for 5yrs and cant get my gf prego and i even run hcg. might try hmg soon enough tho. could not tell you if its cus the trt we cant get prego or some other medical issue.
    Sucks man. Keep trying. We tried for two years and I finally tried HCG . We found out we were expecting within a few months after starting.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    this topic is "hit and miss" you can do everything right and miss or everything wrong and hit. Everyone is different. If you are worried about having a child then I would recommend holding off on aas till your done having kids. (again this is for those who are very interested in having a child)

Quote Originally Posted by swm1972 View Post
    Sucks man. Keep trying. We tried for two years and I finally tried HCG. We found out we were expecting within a few months after starting.
    how long and what dose was your hcg ? also were you on trt when your got prego?

JAB1 is offline Member
    I just started my second cycle and the wife went of her birth control a couple months ago so I should find out shortly if I have any swimmers!!

Quote Originally Posted by warchild

how long and what dose was your hcg? also were you on trt when your got prego?
    Was on hrt for about 2 years first time she for pregnant. Also had ran several cycles and was at the end of a deca /test/proviron cycle when it happened. I was on hrt for almost six years and have had more cycles then I could count the second time she got pregnant. We tried for several years so I finally have HCG a try. I was using 500iu 2-3 times a week. I tried to maintain an every other day routine but with my work and travel found it difficult to maintain. My dosing wasn't just a random number I picked out of my head.

I tried to follow this protocol because it was a control scientific study with control groups and was proven to work:

http://m.jcem.endojournals.org/content/90/5/2595.full

Edit - btw, I never came off hrt at anytime while trying to get pregnant. Once I went with the HCG it was literally less then 2 months before we found out she was pregnant, and of course she was 5-6 weeks along by then. Don't give up hope.
    Last edited by swm1972; 07-11-2012 at 05:50 AM.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    go freeze some of those bad boys, I just dropped off my 4th deposit. cycle time

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo6183
    go freeze some of those bad boys, I just dropped off my 4th deposit. cycle time
    What's something like that cost?

Quote Originally Posted by swm1972 View Post
    Was on hrt for about 2 years first time she for pregnant. Also had ran several cycles and was at the end of a deca /test/proviron cycle when it happened. I was on hrt for almost six years and have had more cycles then I could count the second time she got pregnant. We tried for several years so I finally have HCG a try. I was using 500iu 2-3 times a week. I tried to maintain an every other day routine but with my work and travel found it difficult to maintain. My dosing wasn't just a random number I picked out of my head.

I tried to follow this protocol because it was a control scientific study with control groups and was proven to work:

http://m.jcem.endojournals.org/content/90/5/2595.full

Edit - btw, I never came off hrt at anytime while trying to get pregnant. Once I went with the HCG it was literally less then 2 months before we found out she was pregnant, and of course she was 5-6 weeks along by then. Don't give up hope.
    thnx man! good to know you never came off trt. i only run hcg for a month every 3-4 months. maybe ill try longer. thnx again

Iam_ghost is offline New Member
    I came in my girlfriend throughout my entire cycle and nothing happened, but I wouldnt try that again I was being crazy.

thex95 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessgirl View Post
    congrats!!

Thread Information