Homeslice12 is offline Associate Member

Next cycle? Test is the best

My test only cycle has ended and pct starts in 2 weeks. I'm very sad and can see why guys go on it year round. Felt like I was 20 again.I ran 500mg week test e. I'm looking to stock up for the next cycle. I want to run test only again but at 750 or higher. I wan to front load with test prop because I feel like I wasted 4 weeks for the test e to kick in. What is the dosing for a test prop/ test e cycle ? Also if I were to just do test prop, what is the min weeks you want to run it? Thx.

Smart-tony is offline Member
    You can take some prop with test e on your next cycle. But if you felt great at 500mg then why add more test.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    I just finished the same cycle, and I plan on running test prop for 8 weeks at 100mgs ed, prop is good for its short ester allowing you to run shorter cycles, fast in fast out!! I would say 8 min with prop.

I thought prop was eod?

Blog Entries
    i dont understand why you feel you have to use more gear on your next cycle...if 500mg per week worked great why do you feel you need to use so much more on your second cycle...for the record i still dont use more than 500mg of test in any cycle although i do use more than one compound now that ive been cycleing for years...there is a thread that i believe swifto made called "grow into your dose" or something along that line...cheack it out...if you go with 750mg for your second cycle then whats next a gram of test...dont forget that more isnt always better but more dose mean a greater chance of greater side effects...if it aint broke why fix it?...just something to consider...

Ok. Still in planning phase. I want to stick with test only because i dont want to deal with sides that come with other compounds. Any advice on prop frontload dosing? Is it Ed or eod? I just rea a thread that a guy ran prop only for 6 weeks. Is that too short? Thx

No 6 weeks isnt too short on prop IMO.

It can be run ed or eod but at a minimum eod.

Why bother with frontloading, just run prop for 6 - 8 weeks.

Thanks. That's what I'm thinking. I would pin eod because Ed would be difficult for me. Plus I hated pinning. I the end I'm pinning about the same # o times as if I was on 12 weeks of teste. Woul you suggest 150mg eod ? Thx

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    i dont understand why you feel you have to use more gear on your next cycle...if 500mg per week worked great why do you feel you need to use so much more on your second cycle...for the record i still dont use more than 500mg of test in any cycle although i do use more than one compound now that ive been cycleing for years...there is a thread that i believe swifto made called "grow into your dose" or something along that line...cheack it out...if you go with 750mg for your second cycle then whats next a gram of test...dont forget that more isnt always better but more dose mean a greater chance of greater side effects...if it aint broke why fix it?...just something to consider...
    here's the thread
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...e#.T_10VvVKy3Y

Is half life of prop 24 or 48hrs? How long does it take to "kick in"? Thanks

freddy1418 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Homeslice12
    Thanks. That's what I'm thinking. I would pin eod because Ed would be difficult for me. Plus I hated pinning. I the end I'm pinning about the same # o times as if I was on 12 weeks of teste. Woul you suggest 150mg eod ? Thx
    Yea that should be good

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Whats you cycle history.

One thing I will say from experience is that I hardly notice the quicker kick in time on a Test Prop cycle vs a Test E cycle....

I feel the strongest at around the 6 week mark on both test p and test e, I manage to hold that for maybe another 2-3 weeks and then the strength gains/ visual gains slow rapidly.

Personally I much prefer Test E, mainly because of the PIP from Prop and the dosing frequency...

If I were you i would run Test E again at 500mg for 10 weeks, maybe consider a frontload of 1000mg for 1 week (2x500mg shots) and see how you respond

Prop kicks in for me in less than a week but test e takes at least 4 weeks. I'm not that patient so it's a no-brainer what my cycles are.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Prop is the way to go

Thread Information