Thread: Need help

synergyvt is offline New Member

Need help

Hello everyone,

I am looking for some help from some more experienced members on nutrition and weight gain. I am currently 135 pounds at 5 foot 9. I used to be around 145 pounds about 2 years ago. I have been working out 3-4 days a week since February where I was all the way down to 125 pounds and have made some progress, but I feel I could be eating better. On a typical day I have a bowl of cereal in the morning, a peanut butter sandwich, 2-3 eggs, and a dinner consisting of meat and pasta or a mainly meat dish such as hamburgers, chicken etc. with a couple of veggies. I usually drink 2 beers and 1-2 glasses of milk a day with drinking water the rest of the day. There is usually 4-5 hours between meals.

At least 3-4 pounds of my weight gain has gone to my stomach so I certainly could be eating better and training better. I have had particular trouble building up my arms. I have had some success building muscle on my chest and legs. I recently went to a trainer and have a better workout schedule, but I feel it is not very effective due to poor diet. Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

castiron is offline Associate Member
    protein shakes, creatine, NITRIC OXIDE. noxplode worked awesome for me. Then theres always testosterone . How old are you?

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by castiron
    protein shakes, creatine, NITRIC OXIDE. noxplode worked awesome for me. Then theres always testosterone. How old are you?
    Fark mate, if u don't know what your talking about, don't over suggestions, the last thing OP needs is supps that have no evidence to prove they work, also test is probably a much worse suggestion than the supps!!

OP you need to get into the diet section!
    Cut the cereal out first of all! Go with oats and eggs!
    If I was you, I'd base all my meals on a solid whole protein (fish,chicken etc) and you are quite light, you need to get into the rice, pastas and potatoes!

Eat as much as you can every day, the more cardio/work outs you do will help speed up your metabolism so u can eat more!

Post your exact food you eat and times you eat it!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    there is a nutrition section of the board. I would start to check that out
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

I may not be the most experienced AAS user, but have some serious competitive powerlifting under my belt, and I know for a fact that protein works! Creatine definitely made me gain weight, and there is absolutely no question that NOxplode gave me insane pumps, an increase in strength, and drive like a maniac. (it could have been the caffeine though). And as for the Test, you are right, I should have determined his diet and excercise plan as well as age before that suggestion, but you cant deny that it works...

Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    Fark mate, if u don't know what your talking about, don't over suggestions, the last thing OP needs is supps that have no evidence to prove they work, also test is probably a much worse suggestion than the supps!!

OP you need to get into the diet section!
    Cut the cereal out first of all! Go with oats and eggs!
    If I was you, I'd base all my meals on a solid whole protein (fish,chicken etc) and you are quite light, you need to get into the rice, pastas and potatoes!

Eat as much as you can every day, the more cardio/work outs you do will help speed up your metabolism so u can eat more!

Post your exact food you eat and times you eat it!

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by castiron
    I may not be the most experienced AAS user, but have some serious competitive powerlifting under my belt, and I know for a fact that protein works! Creatine definitely made me gain weight, and there is absolutely no question that NOxplode gave me insane pumps, an increase in strength, and drive like a maniac. (it could have been the caffeine though). And as for the Test, you are right, I should have determined his diet and excercise plan as well as age before that suggestion, but you cant deny that it works...
    Protein and creatine work! But nitric oxide supps are pure placebo

synergyvt is offline New Member
    I am trying to respond to your suggestions, but it keeps giving me the spam warning and denying my post. Any suggestions on how to get it to work? I literally took out everything other than nutritional comments

I would evaluate your diet. People toil in the gym for years and workout hard, even being athletes. No one tells them how to eat properly and what to eat usually. Hit the nutrition section of the forum and post what you eat every day and at what times.

Once you change your diet, you will see massive gains in a short amount of time. I've been working out for 12 13 years and im still learning about nutrition and what foods work best with my body. Bottom line eat more and eat healthy.

massbuilders is offline New Member
    Diet man.

bert003 is offline Associate Member
    hi mate... I was like you a while ago. do like I did. post your diet (in meals and macros per meal) in the nutrition section. trust me there are very experienced members here who know what they say. pics will help a lot for them to determine your body type which I think is an ectomorph. Diet is the key to bulking or cutting. AAS may help but not without risks...

the formula is simple... find your bmr and plan accordingly...

Thread Information