Johnno is offline Junior Member

D.bol / Test 400 question

Running a 12 week test 400, stacked with 50mg d.bol for first 4 weeks. I understand that d.bol is heavy on the liver and stopped accordingly at 4 weeks. But is there any reason why you can't stop d.bol at week 4, continiue to run on test 400 for week 5 thru 8 and restart d.bol for last 4 weeks?? Also running 0.25mg A.I everyday.
    Am now into week 6, no sides at all.

bump

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Taking dbol for the first 4 weeks is not just because it is liver toxic but to give you a kickstart in strength gains and muscle gains whilst the test is building levels into your blood stream. By week 8 you should be making gains from the actual test depending on the different esters in that type of test 400 and the dosage per week for eg. 1ml test 400 = 100 prop 150 cyp 150 enth. The prop will be useless at one shot a week because the ester is too short, and will have cleared before the next shot therefore really your test 400 at ml p/w is 300. Hope this helps a bit. Peace

Just found a little bit of bro science that might elaborate on the dbol /liver thing:
    Hope this helps johnno

Hepatoxicty: Fact or Fiction
    by Roy Harper

We all know that the alpha alkylated steroids are hepatotoxic, right..... But, is there actually any truth to this? We've been told for years that if you take 17 alpha-alkylated steroids, you will eventually run into liver problems. Never combine 17 alpha-alkylated's, never go beyond 50mg day, never go longer than 4 weeks, etc. All of this is ! As I we walk you through some studies, today, you'll see 17 alpha-alkylated steroids can be hepatotoxic but not to the degree you would think.

To make a steroid hepatotoxic, you need only a small change to a steroid molecule; A strong bond that cannot readily be down broken by enzymes in the liver. This may be a bond at the 17th position, or even at the 1st position (as in methenolone or proviron ). Because the liver cannot easily break the steroid down before it is released in to the blood stream, this also results in the steroid to becoming more orally bio-available.

We can see that the liver has to work harder to break down these steroids. Enzymes in the blood and tissue easily metabolize other steroids such as testosterone . Commonly, this increase in liver activity has been viewed as a harmful process, but as you will see, this increase is, in and of itself, irrelevant. The liver is THE filter of the human body -- it can figure out what to do with just about anything. The only real problem comes in when one keeps their liver at full blast for long periods of time.

Thanks for the info. So should I been increasing my test 400 doseage to reap full benefits? At the moment I split it into two 0.5ml shots over the week. One on monday morn and second on thurs evening. What is an acceptable increase?

What are your stats johnno and cycle experience.? If you particular test 400 is the type with 100ml prop or is 50ml prop?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    Taking dbol for the first 4 weeks is not just because it is liver toxic but to give you a kickstart in strength gains and muscle gains whilst the test is building levels into your blood stream. By week 8 you should be making gains from the actual test depending on the different esters in that type of test 400 and the dosage per week for eg. 1ml test 400 = 100 prop 150 cyp 150 enth. The prop will be useless at one shot a week because the ester is too short, and will have cleared before the next shot therefore really your test 400 at ml p/w is 300. Hope this helps a bit. Peace
    that is not correct.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Could you elaborate gixxer I ain't a scientist just what I've learnt myself but if I'm wrong I apologise. Peace

Could you elaborate gixxer I ain't a scientist just what I've learnt myself but if I'm wrong I apologise. Peace
    the prop still works. Its still in your body. doing it 1 time a week will make you levels fluctuate a little more. but i wouldnt disregard it and not count it in your dosage. It still has an effect.

Hmmm not saying you are wrong gixxerboy1 but what I have read is doing prop 1 shot a week is useless that's why when pinning prop people do it ed or eod. Don't quote me I'd rather learn what is correct if it can be proved.

Hmmm not saying you are wrong gixxerboy1 but what I have read is doing prop 1 shot a week is useless that's why when pinning prop people do it ed or eod. Don't quote me I'd rather learn what is correct if it can be proved.
    yes if you were doing prop alone that is correct.

I've had different types of test 400 one that comes to mind had 50 prop 50 dec 200 enth and some other can't remember off top of my head but for future reference are you saying that the prop can still be counted with the weekly dosage? And to keep blood levels less fluctuated would you pin more frequent? Appreciate the feedback gixxer even though it ain't my thread lol

t400 comes so many different ways. i would inject any test atleast 2x a week.
    depending on how much prop was in it and my total dosage for the week i may pin more then that

Thread Information