Thread: Did I mess up?

kelsor is offline New Member

Did I mess up?

Alright folks, don't bash me or anything because I'm just trying to gain a little knowledge. Just give me the honest truth and I'll be happy with that answer.

I'm 19 years old, have been lifting for about 3 years, but only seriously for about 6 months (NO drinking, smoking or anything, good diet, etc) because I have gotten more into the bodybuilding part rather than just lifting, and would like to do my first competition within the next year.

I came to this site to gain knowledge because I was looking at possibly starting to cycle, but now I probably will not do that, seeing as I am still young and all the information you guys/gals have provided so far leads down a bad path if I do so early in my life. This leads to my questions.

Between the years of 17-19 I've done some pro-hormones. Now I've just started to realize I probably messed up by doing them, because only recently have I "researched" everything I need to know about them where as before I just followed the directions, popped them in my mouth and swallowed.

I've never done them in a row and never for more than 6 weeks. Always with a pct and estro blocker/liver support.

Here's the list of ones I've taken.

5-Deca -Zol
    Sust 250
    Alpha 1-T (Andro)
    And a couple others I can't remember from when I first did them.

Current stats:
    5'10''
    195 lb
    Around 12% bodyfat. (Can see decent striations in shoulders/chest and can see abs when flexed)

Did I screw up? Should I not have taken these? What are you opinions and thoughts. I'd really like to hear complete honesty and not just "you're fine", or, "wow you screwed up." Thanks in advance.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    I used m1t at 15-16 and juiced really early. I really don't have the answer...it's definitely not recommended though lol

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kelsor View Post
    Alright folks, don't bash me or anything because I'm just trying to gain a little knowledge. Just give me the honest truth and I'll be happy with that answer.

I'm 19 years old, have been lifting for about 3 years, but only seriously for about 6 months (NO drinking, smoking or anything, good diet, etc) because I have gotten more into the bodybuilding part rather than just lifting, and would like to do my first competition within the next year.

I came to this site to gain knowledge because I was looking at possibly starting to cycle, but now I probably will not do that, seeing as I am still young and all the information you guys/gals have provided so far leads down a bad path if I do so early in my life. This leads to my questions.

Between the years of 17-19 I've done some pro-hormones. Now I've just started to realize I probably messed up by doing them, because only recently have I "researched" everything I need to know about them where as before I just followed the directions, popped them in my mouth and swallowed.

I've never done them in a row and never for more than 6 weeks. Always with a pct and estro blocker/liver support.

Here's the list of ones I've taken.

5-Deca -Zol
    Sust 250
    Alpha 1-T (Andro)
    And a couple others I can't remember from when I first did them.

Current stats:
    5'10''
    195 lb
    Around 12% bodyfat. (Can see decent striations in shoulders/chest and can see abs when flexed)

Did I screw up? Should I not have taken these? What are you opinions and thoughts. I'd really like to hear complete honesty and not just "you're fine", or, "wow you screwed up." Thanks in advance.
    Well, you should not have taken them because they will still shut your natural test down just like any other steroid . Get some blood work done and look at your numbers. Do you feel fine?

Best option would have been not to have take them, but you still maybe could have recovered from it fine....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Probably shouldnt have used them , but you cant go back and change it now.
    Your best bet is to get bloodwork done and see where everything is at.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

kelsor is offline New Member
    Yeah I feel fine. Libido seems to be in check as well. I'm currently on one now but I think I'm going to take a long long break after I'm done with it. I eat like crazy and every once in a while I'll be super tired and have a shitty workout, but usually I'm putting up heavy ass weight for reps and getting a great pump.

Thread Information