Question AdroGel after TEST E?

Ok ... SO Im on week 11 of a 12 week cycle and Ive had good gains and all that. But my question is...Should I consider Andro gel in say...January? My DR wanted to give it to me last year...and i did a cycle of Test E instead. But now that I am done, and got what i needed - should I consider the andro gel? Or should I just wait until may again and do another cycle of test e? And yes I know I am playing it way safe by waiting a year but I just want to. Thanks in advance for any advice.

One thing tho --- please don't say ---if your DR says take then its gotta be good! ---- Cause my DR is a shady russain in Queens and he also prescribes me Vicodin for a pain I never even had!! lol .... And ...anyone ever had morphine for a broken finger? lol

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Finish your cycle and pct first. Check test levels 1-2 months later. If your recovery is good then you dont need androgel

Well, it wouldn't recover higher than it was to start with...would it? I m asking for real. DOes taking TEST help your natural test more then before cycle?>

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i think for normal cases, no. after a cycle, your test should return to baseline if all goes well, not higher than before.

but it would still be good to check again before you commit. just in case the first diagnosis wasn't accurate.

Oh ..very true. Ok thanks

Thread Information