harleydog is offline New Member

Help with cutting cycle..

I just got done with my last cycle which was 600mgs of test400 and 500 deca 250 with arimidex ..followed by clomid and novadex for the past 12 weeks..before 260lbs 12% bf 6ft1 now 6ft1 275 at 9%bf..Ia am staying off everything for 8-10 weeks and letting my body recover..my question is I am in the trade s to go on vacations oct-jan and want to get cut this year I am thinking of dieting down to 235-240 ..ok I still have 2 bottles each of test400 and deca 250 should I just take this and eat clean but less?or should I try a different cycle this is the one I had in mind..12 weeks 600mg prima,600mg,tren .arimdex eod..then the last 3 weeks 75-100mgs of helotestineand 100-150 of anavar with nova and clomid..I am 47 yrs old and already have low test .but never really did a cutting cycle before..any help would be great thxs

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    How long was your first cycle? A 10 week break after a cycle I'm assuming was probably more than 10 weeks sure isn't sufficient enough to allow your HPT-axis and everything else enough time to rest & restore properly IMO. With your goals in mind I would have just extended this cycle longer with the first half designed to add mass, followed by the second half designed to cut vs hitting PCT, adding a short break between hitting it hard again. Cutting with a blend is worse then a single/shorter length ester but it's not like it can't be done. I find the best 19nor for shedding is any Tren ester/blend, next to that NPP, but not Deca . My thoughts on that, now in regards to your 2nd cycle option, meh...
    If I'm getting this right you were thinking:
    1-12 Primabolin & Trenbolone @ 600mg PW
    9-12 Anavar @ 100mg - 150mg & Halo @ 75mg - 100mg.....correct? If so, horrible idea. Have you used Tren, or any of those orals you've mentioned? What does your cycle history look like dude?

harleydog is offline New Member
    I have been off my cycle for only 2 weeks..so I can get right back on the test and deca ..and the other question is no I have taken tren with test cycp before but not prima,anavar ,or halo...I didnt care for tren that much because I got tren dick from it so I guess it was real stuff..I have another person telling me take tren,parabolan ,t-3,clen ...I will tell you before I had low test it was a hell of alot easier getting ripped natural..any help hawaiian would be great..

bigdaddy519 is offline New Member
    You gained 15lbs and dropped bf? What was your diet like?

Thread Information