Thread: Cycle!

Popeye's is offline Junior Member

Cycle!

Hi,
    My stats : 20 years old, 5 feet 11, 197 pounds , 14 % body fat!

I would like to now the dosages for a creatine - beta alanine - aminos cycle - 6 weeks!

I posted this thread on the Anabolic Steroids section bc there is more views, and also it might help some younger viewers that want to take roids, well basically not to take it and have a natural cycle!

I know there is no beta alanine or aminos cycle bc we should take it all year long, but i want advice on the TIMING and also I want to load at the beginning!

Thank you!

PaynESTER is offline Junior Member
    hell idk.

amino acids take as many as you freaking want.

creatine
    what 2 tbsp a day?
    beta alanine
    1 teaspoon pre workout and prepare to itch every where.

Quote Originally Posted by PaynESTER View Post
    hell idk.

amino acids take as many as you freaking want.

creatine
    what 2 tbsp a day?
    beta alanine
    1 teaspoon pre workout and prepare to itch every where.
    Why itch?

PaynESTER is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye's View Post
    Why itch?
    idk all the scientific stuff on that, but it will make you itch like a dirty kid.

Quote Originally Posted by PaynESTER View Post
    idk all the scientific stuff on that, but it will make you itch like a dirty kid.
    Any other advice? Should I add any other supplements?

Bevsta123 is offline Member
    Any other advice? Should I add any other supplements?
    drop the BF %, as for your supps imo drop the beta and up your glutamine intake. as for why you only taking these sups for 6 weeks?

ps im confused as fk as in what your cycling?

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At your age with creatine and a solid diet you will grow. Just make sure you eat correctly. Majority of supplements are a waste of money IMO.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi,
    My stats : 20 years old, 5 feet 11, 197 pounds , 14 % body fat!

I would like to now the dosages for a creatine - beta alanine - aminos cycle - 6 weeks!

I posted this thread on the Anabolic Steroids section bc there is more views, and also it might help some younger viewers that want to take roids, well basically not to take it and have a natural cycle!

I know there is no beta alanine or aminos cycle bc we should take it all year long, but i want advice on the TIMING and also I want to load at the beginning!

Thank you!

creatine is 5grams/day. if you want to go through a loading phase then it's an additional 5 grams a day for two weeks

i watched my son start on the beta alanine and continue for awhile, then he stoppped. he said it was an expensive waste of time

the aminos can be found in a good protein powder. I prefer whey protein isolate. (less gas)

Quote Originally Posted by Bevsta123 View Post
    drop the BF %, as for your supps imo drop the beta and up your glutamine intake. as for why you only taking these sups for 6 weeks?

ps im confused as fk as in what your cycling?
    I think 14% body fat is good enough, I don't wanna cut, but gain mass - I can see my abs, so i take it's a good stage for me!

I think i'll drop beta and i'll take more glutamine !

Faceless Rider is offline Junior Member
    Good to see A smart young lifter choosing the natural route for now! Very impressed with you bro! Your already doing good by your stats but keep fine tuning your diet and lifting. Beta alinine/creatine/and amino acids are great supps but opt for the cheapest powdered versions as the more expensive kinds and capsule forms will cost more and give you less. I preffer beta alinine and amino acids pre workout and creatine post workout. Beta alinine isn't bad for you or anything but drink lots of water with all that stuff. The tingling/iching is normal and has something to do with lactic acis or blood pumps but it will add to your strength/pump in my experience. Other than that a multi and maybe some protien powder but no other supps are needed...most are overpriced junk with fillers

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless Rider View Post
    Good to see A smart young lifter choosing the natural route for now! Very impressed with you bro! Your already doing good by your stats but keep fine tuning your diet and lifting. Beta alinine/creatine/and amino acids are great supps but opt for the cheapest powdered versions as the more expensive kinds and capsule forms will cost more and give you less. I preffer beta alinine and amino acids pre workout and creatine post workout. Beta alinine isn't bad for you or anything but drink lots of water with all that stuff. The tingling/iching is normal and has something to do with lactic acis or blood pumps but it will add to your strength/pump in my experience. Other than that a multi and maybe some protien powder but no other supps are needed...most are overpriced junk with fillers
    Thank u faceless Rider! I've been taking creatine for one year now! I use a good iso protein from isoflex or even gold standard - I also use Glutamine! i might try beta alanine and see any good effects!
    The only side effect with creatine for me is that i get bloated easily and my abs stick out, like those pregnant bodybuilders or people that took too much oral roids!

Ha Nice! I love a good bloat once in a while. I'm actually just getting back on creatine today. I use the 100% pure micronized German creatine from Allmax. Just got 200 5g servings for 30 bucks! Thought it was a steel but right now bb.com has the same 1000g jar for $19.99 reg $44.99...still, got it from the mall so I saved on shipping/handling. That site has awesome deals but its only worth it to me if i get a large order. problem is its easy to get side tracked on that site thay have everything including all the overadvertized junk you see in all the mags. I took it intra workout today and could swear it helped me get out a few extra reps. plus i usually piss 4 times when at the gym but today only once...all that water must be getting shot into my muscles, gotta love it.

Ha Nice! I love a good bloat once in a while. I'm actually just getting back on creatine today. I use the 100% pure micronized German creatine from Allmax. Just got 200 5g servings for 30 bucks! Thought it was a steel but right now bb.com has the same 1000g jar for $19.99 reg $44.99...still, got it from the mall so I saved on shipping/handling. That site has awesome deals but its only worth it to me if i get a large order. problem is its easy to get side tracked on that site thay have everything including all the overadvertized junk you see in all the mags. I took it intra workout today and could swear it helped me get out a few extra reps. plus i usually piss 4 times when at the gym but today only once...all that water must be getting shot into my muscles, gotta love it.
    U took creatine as an intra-workout supplement? I gotta try that next time!

yeah brother I like sipping it throughout my w/o. Yesterday I took 1 scoop of bpi blox(a bcaa supp that I wouldn't recomend and woun't be buying again) and mixed it with 1 scoop of monohydrate. The blox scoop is exactly 5 grams so I used the same scooper for my creatine which suggests a teaspoon(5 grams also) Now I have a more acurate way of taking it and the blox tastes great so its a nice mix. Still, other than great taste I can't say the blox is good for anything for sure. I don't consume caffiene and haven't for a couple years. I still remember the incredible pumps and energy from noexplode and 1mr and those pre-workouts but I get too jittery off that stuff. My brother is in university and did a sleep study about how even a small amount of caffiene can neg effect sleep quality. My personal preference i guess but I probably won't touch pre-workouts again. If I ever do want to cut I was looking into Albuteral w/ Keto both offered at ar-r . Sounds like an effective stimulant with some nice effects....Maybe if I feel prepared by spring i'll do a cut but still lots more mass to put on this year I hope.

message me soon and let me know what your training looks like. Are you into muscle groups on diff days or splits or whatever. I'm currious

message me soon and let me know what your training looks like. Are you into muscle groups on diff days or splits or whatever. I'm currious
    I sent you PMs bro!

Thread Information