freddy1418 is offline Associate Member

no trt blast and cruise?

So I'm wondering if anyone has blasted and cruised without the need of trt/hrt? Is it possible? If so about how long of a blast and cruise could this be properly done... I'm only 28 but am wondering any experiences with this... thanks in advance fellas

Quote Originally Posted by freddy1418
    So I'm wondering if anyone has blasted and cruised without the need of trt/hrt? Is it possible? If so about how long of a blast and cruise could this be properly done... I'm only 28 but am wondering any experiences with this... thanks in advance fellas
    Bump

not so slim is offline Junior Member
    wat is blast and cruise?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i believe thats why led to me needing trt
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't believe anyone on this board would suggest this.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At your age this really isn't an option.

PaynESTER is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 600@50 View Post
    and why is that...............

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by PaynESTER View Post
    and why is that...............
    It probably isn't worth it unless someone was a top level competitive athlete or made a living with their physique. It is easy to throw caution to the wind in your twenties, but hindsight will probably show it isn't the best long term plan. Being on TRT for forty of fifty years sounds horrifying to me.

analovz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 600@50 View Post
    What do you know about his goals?

what surprises me is that most people on this board trying to give advice to others while they dont know shit...if all you do is whoreposting to get your posts up then i feel sorry for you!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    It probably isn't worth it unless someone was a top level competitive athlete or made a living with their physique. It is easy to throw caution to the wind in your twenties, but hindsight will probably show it isn't the best long term plan. Being on TRT for forty of fifty years sounds horrifying to me.

I guess it sounds horrifying to you because you sit around and counting/thinking about the day when you will die and how it will happen...while it may sound like a paradise to others...

Your biggest concern that you pointed out is natty test shut down...why do u need natty when there's synthetic all u want...

NO ONE really knows the long term effect of steroids use as its illegal to do such a study on humans. All you heard about is that couple bodybuilders had died due to "steroids use" and that media has blown out...

Quote Originally Posted by abzlove View Post
    I guess it sounds horrifying to you because you sit around and counting/thinking about the day when you will die and how it will happen...while it may sound like a paradise to others...

Your biggest concern that you pointed out is natty test shut down...why do u need natty when there's synthetic all u want...

NO ONE really knows the long term effect of steroids use as its illegal to do such a study on humans. All you heard about is that couple bodybuilders had died due to "steroids use" and that media has blow out...
    no i dont think people died directly of steroids use. If you dont think it has an effect your wrong. It does effect your health.

you dont know what can happen in your future. What if you get in a bad car accident and can never lift again? Really would you want to still do injections weekly and pay for everything just to feel normal like every other guy? Or if you got some medical condition. oh lets say cancer. Do you still want to do injections? What if that will make your cancer worse? So you stop. Now feel like shit because you have low test levels.

Things can and do happen.

ali_baba is offline Junior Member
    AT OP's question. Sure you can blast and cruise and not need TRT but then again, people wake up from 50 year coma's. Crazy shit happens, don't count on it.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    no i dont think people died directly of steroids use. If you dont think it has an effect your wrong. It does effect your health.

you dont know what can happen in your future. What if you get in a bad car accident and can never lift again? Really would you want to still do injections weekly and pay for everything just to feel normal like every other guy? Or if you got some medical condition. oh lets say cancer. Do you still want to do injections? What if that will make your cancer worse? So you stop. Now feel like shit because you have low test levels.

Things can and do happen.
    That is excatly my point... i do not sit around and think about these things...i try to live to the fullest every day...what if you have a wife, kids, nice home, a job and all of sudden the economy collapses and you end up on the street?

i try and live life to the fullest too.
    And your scenero almost happened. But since i wasnt dumb i had a savings. I made good money and i could have said oh things will never happen ill get another check and spent it all. But no i didnt. So when the bad thing happened i wasnt out on the street. The cars didnt get repo'd. Its part of acting mature and making responsible decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i try and live life to the fullest too.
    And your scenero almost happened. But since i wasnt dumb i had a savings. I made good money and i could have said oh things will never happen ill get another check and spent it all. But no i didnt. So when the bad thing happened i wasnt out on the street. The cars didnt get repo'd. Its part of acting mature and making responsible decisions.
    I'm glad you made it out of it bro! I guess now you are stronger than ever been...

thanks,
    im just saying dont take shit for granted. Saying there is always synthetic test. If you hang out in the trt section you would know. For a while alot of pharmacies didnt have it. So its sucks needing it to feel good and cant get it. And if your 50 you might not be in the loop anymore to get it from a source. Or who knows what will happen if source will still be easy to find online in 10 years. Shit is way different then it was 6 years ago. Who know what may change

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freddy1418 View Post
    blast and cruise implies using gear for an extended period of time. depending on the time frame, the longer you're shut down, the harder it will be to recover. trt then becomes inevitable.

Thanx for the insight fellas... its def appreciated... I had my last pin Thursday and will see how my body reacts now the recuperation process..I have nolva and clomid for pct... depending on how it goes will depend on if I will cruise or not thanks again

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freddy1418 View Post
    Thanx for the insight fellas... its def appreciated... I had my last pin Thursday and will see how my body reacts now the recuperation process..I have nolva and clomid for pct... depending on how it goes will depend on if I will cruise or not thanks again
    I would recommend blasting some HCG in addition to your clomid/nolva. You will recover faster. The main point in recovering is getting your testes working again. Pituitary comes online rather easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Brohim

I would recommend blasting some HCG in addition to your clomid/nolva. You will recover faster. The main point in recovering is getting your testes working again. Pituitary comes online rather easy.
    Wish I could.. my source doesn't carry it

No, it sounds horrifying because I have been on TRT for a while and realize what a pain it would have been if I had to start it ten years earlier than I did. Don't think everyone that plans for the future is boring and worthy of scorn.

I didn't point out a concern about natty test shut down. I think you have me confused with someone else. But yes, I agree that we don't need natural test when synthetic is available. I think that because my body doesn't produce enough on its own and I am using synthetic. Having said that, I wish my natural production was adequate because I would MUCH rather NOT be on TRT.

That is excatly my point... i do not sit around and think about these things...i try to live to the fullest every day...what if you have a wife, kids, nice home, a job and all of sudden the economy collapses and you end up on the street?
    Well, then you will need to decide between food for your kids or drugs that you wouldn't have needed.

The difference between our viewpoints is probably caused by age. I did the "live every day like it is your last" thing, but guess what? After 1,000 days that aren't your last you realized that you will probably be alive tomorrow and the next day. That is when you start to save some money, figure out how to put your kids through college, build security for your family and take better care of your body.

By now I expect you are rolling your eyes and saying, "thanks dad." Amiright? Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas

No, it sounds horrifying because I have been on TRT for a while and realize what a pain it would have been if I had to start it ten years earlier than I did. Don't think everyone that plans for the future is boring and worthy of scorn.

I didn't point out a concern about natty test shut down. I think you have me confused with someone else. But yes, I agree that we don't need natural test when synthetic is available. I think that because my body doesn't produce enough on its own and I am using synthetic. Having said that, I wish my natural production was adequate because I would MUCH rather NOT be on TRT.

Well, then you will need to decide between food for your kids or drugs that you wouldn't have needed.

The difference between our viewpoints is probably caused by age. I did the "live every day like it is your last" thing, but guess what? After 1,000 days that aren't your last you realized that you will probably be alive tomorrow and the next day. That is when you start to save some money, figure out how to put your kids through college, build security for your family and take better care of your body.

By now I expect you are rolling your eyes and saying, "thanks dad." Amiright? Heh.
    Nicely put

thanks Dad

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abzlove

What do you know about his goals?

what surprises me is that most people on this board trying to give advice to others while they dont know shit...if all you do is whoreposting to get your posts up then i feel sorry for you!
    At age 28 if you go on a blast and cruise you're really going on a short maybe 8 week cycle and then reverting to a lower cruise dosage much like a TRT dosage. We all know that prolonged AAS usage will shut down the HPTA system. We all know that the longer you're on AAS the more likely you will not bring your HPTA back up to where it should be.
    If this guy's goals are that important to risk total shutdown and a lifetime of TRT then so be it. I've been on TRT for almost 19 years now and that's well over 1200 pins just for TRT. So if you or anyone else is ready to accept the consequences then go ahead and shut your body down.
    Last edited by 600@50; 07-17-2012 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post

NO thanks SON!

NO thanks SON!
    Glad you didn't think I was really arguing. Heh.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    What if you are on TRT and after a 10 or 12 week cycle, just not go back on TRT and cruise on a 200mg/week Cyp or E? I am on topical Test and it blows. My Dr only prescribes the newest inventions and wont revert to the tried and true. I might actually didcuss this with him.

NaturalJohnny is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    What if you are on TRT and after a 10 or 12 week cycle, just not go back on TRT and cruise on a 200mg/week Cyp or E? I am on topical Test and it blows. My Dr only prescribes the newest inventions and wont revert to the tried and true. I might actually didcuss this with him.
    Are you paying for the gel or does your insurance cover it? My urologist tried to get me the gel too but I told him I'd rather pin so he gave me test cyp 200mg per week instead which is substantially cheaper. If your doctor won't do it just go to another one who will.

Thread Information