Pipefitter is offline New Member

Results on first test cyp cycle, and where to go from here

Got a 10 week cycle of test 200 at 2x week shots.
    Wasnt noticing results into the 4th/5th week or so and upped to about 500 a week hoping for results.

I assumed it was not legit throughout most of the cycle due to lack of results and sides even.

Since about the 5th week my skin was very oily especially on my face, and my body was running at a much higher temp, plus i was sweating at work and the gym like crazy.
    About the 7th week came in and I started noticing body and facial acne, in addition to the oil on my face, but my body temp and sweating seemed to kind of level off to just a little above average.

Like I said throughout most of the cycle, I saw very little to no positive results.
    Towards the end i noticed SOME strength gain and almost no weight gain.

I ended up with about 5 extra lbs and not going up too much in strength, but Im not 100% unsatisfied.

Sides Included what i said and after like 7 weeks i noticed my balls a bit smaller and riding a bit higher than normally haha.

Everyone (including my guy i got them from) said to just try the test cyp on its own before I start adding in things to add extra size, strength, cut fat, etc.

Given my results, where do I go from here? I understand that im supposed to see how my body reacts to it, but I dont know really what the next step would be to take? I would have liked more size/strength gain but should I try again with a higher dose of test first? It just seems like I could have gained 5 lbs in this time frame without the AAS.
    Im hoping some experience could help me out.

Also im 25
    200lbs
    lifting for 3 years HARD
    work physical job with long hours as well

papa-g is offline Member
    What's your diet look like. And if your job is so physical and your working out hard, do you get enough sleep,

Flacco is offline Member
    Post your Daily Diet in the nutrition section. Chances are you weren't eating enough. If you have a physical job and long hours + training... you need to eat more than you would if you didn't have a physical job and long hours.

Pipefitter is offline New Member
    Thats one of my main problems. Sleep is lacking. After working hard all day, then working out as hard as I can, its tough to get things done and get a full nights sleep. I really need to improve in this area, but do you think this could be the cause for such low gains?

My diet is not the greatest but my srtength and weight have been increasing on it for a couple years since before the cyp. I am only getting about 1g/lb of body weight of protein though. Sometimes 1.5g/lb. I have been told to jack it up to 2gs/lb or more but I was geting fat off of that in the past and the increase would end up coming from shakes which I try to keep to a minimum if I can help it.

papa-g is offline Member
    In order to get bigger your body needs to rest so this is an issue but i doubt its the main one. Sounds like you are not getting the nutrients your body needs. Shakes are ok in between meals and after work outs, but not as meal replacement. You need to eat real food and make sure its clean. If you were getting fat thats because you were not eating RIGHT. check out the diet section of the board. 99% sure this is why you didnt see much results.

Thread Information