Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PaynESTER is offline Junior Member

Tell me how equipoise sucks....?

It's easily one of the best lean mass steroids ever made
    Used on million dollar horses to build muscle
    Makes you eat like a starving lion
    For some odd reason makes the shoulders and traps look better
    This may be caused by the shrink wrap effect.
    Since its lean gains the skin tightens up. No water

I'm currently taking 600mg EW
    Might bump it up to 900mg EW that's the max.

Works amazing stacked with tren .

Test
    Tren
    EQ
    Is amazing in its own.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    haha, i now know where you learned all your bullshit. Eq caps the shoulders HAHAHAHA
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    haha, i now know where you learned all your bullshit. Eq caps the shoulders HAHAHAHA
    bro it's been tried and tested by hundreds of people and they all said the same thing.

I know I guy in my gym just takes whatever

He used eq and that was really it. Wide as a house.

Eq Is not trash.

Post pics of you buddy.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    This guy has to be a troll....

IEatSteroidsMmmm is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    This guy has to be a troll....
    I liked where you backed up your theory with proof. I also liked where you posted a picture of your body to show us that you actually lift.

Oh wait.

Post pics. Cause 90% of the people who have argued with me look like shit

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Quote Originally Posted by PaynESTER View Post
    bro it's been tried and tested by hundreds of people and they all said the same thing.

I know I guy in my gym just takes whatever

He used eq and that was really it. Wide as a house.

Eq Is not trash.

Post pics of you buddy.
    Why don't you post pics of this guy at your gym that's wide as a house and his bloodwork showing that he's on an Eq only cycle.

Cause he tells me everything he is on fool.

Why do I gotta get not picky shit. And you guys all have hulk as your avi
    Lmao

Post pics. Cause 90% of the people who have argued with me look like shit
    Like who?

Quote Originally Posted by Misery13 View Post
    Like who?
    Well my man, I didn't make a list.
    Look around.

-team clomid

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Well my man, I didn't make a list.
    Look around.

-team clomid
    team clomid, fvck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    almost every compound out there is better than EQ. How does it suck you ask? You answered the question yourself: if you have to run 900mg of the shit to get results, it sucks.
    I didn't see any significant gains at 800mg and I actually dragged the whole ordeal out to 22 weeks just to be sure that it DID in fact suck.
    If you are running Tren with EQ you have no damn clue what is giving you gains in LBM or reduction in bf.

-team fertility drugs
    Last edited by -Ender-; 07-16-2012 at 10:10 AM.

but eq caps yuor shoulders lol

-team i'm not a sucker

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    It's not eq in your cycle what is giving you gains and if you honestly think it caps your shoulders you need to seek help.

EQ is making me hungry.

tren makes you not hungry.

to think EQ doesnt work because you have to dose high it stupid

primo has to be dosed higher as well. but it works.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Lol what does "capping your shoulders mean"?

i never used the word capped.

i said it made my shoulder area and traps/chest look better

perhaps because its a lean gainer. the skin has minimal water which causes the skin to "wrap around the muscle" per say.

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I prefer Mast over EQ, I also prefer Winstrol over EQ. I guess it's just a personal preference.

I'm sure they all "work" Just some more then others. Never ran EQ but from a few buddies and other members here it seems to be the bottom of the list. Which leads me to not want to spend money on it or try it unless I got a free trial run.

thex95 is offline Senior Member
    paynester -
    your pretty much useless when it comes to this entire website. You come on here, post your ridiculous idea's and give dangerous advice. Your 21 champ you have a lot of growing up to do. Your sole purpose to be on here is to argue with other people who know tons more than you. I have no idea what sort of satisfaction you get out of that. Maybe your fiancé tells you to keep your ****ing mouth shut all the time so you come on here to feel like your opinion matters in this world.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    No one has disproven the op's point that most of you look like crap. Until that happens, he is right and you are wrong

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Test
    Tren
    EQ
    Is amazing in its own.
    I think its a great AAS and stacks very well with TESTOSTERONE . I do however disagree when saying it works great by itself because I think thats where it
    gets alot of its bad rap from. I think on its own it acts rather mild,,such as an ANAVAR or PRIMO.

lestat85 is offline Associate Member
    Everything I read today has this guy calling everyone here idiots, because he disagrees. Not a good attitude to have. You may be right or you may be wrong, but this approach will only result in arguments and a possible a ban for trolling.
    As far as everyone's AVI and pics, you may not care, and I can't speak for everyone here, but many of us have careers that could be harmed or lost through our participation in subjects like this. If guys don't wish to use their pics, that's their choice.
    The members of this site are generally very knowledgeable and some have been doing this long before I ever thought of hitting the gym. It would be wise to at least listen respectfully and consider their opinion, even if you disagree. You'll find we all are more willing to have intelligent conversations with you and consider your opinions, if you simply change your approach and show some respect.

So your career would be in jeopardy for posting a faceless picture? Sounds like a huge dose of 'I look like shit' to me.

And to the former admin saying EQ sucks because you need a high dose... wtf? EVERY COMPOUND IS RUN AT DIFFERENT DOSES RELATIVE TO EACH OTHER. superdrol is run at 140mg/week and is strong as ****... or you can run test at 500mg/week and get less results... so test sucks? from what i can tell.. it's the godsend compound here, and it's all you guys need... so what's up with that?

-team forum where admins are retarded

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    maybe different steroids work better for certain people? we aren't the same guys...

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death View Post
    maybe different steroids work better for certain people? we aren't the same guys...
    Of course everyone responds differently to different compounds, but that doesn't mean an entire board should be fed nonsense by respected members. I've never been to this board before today, and in all honesty, it's atrocious the bullsh*t I'm seeing fed to all these people.

EQ has a very valuable place in a stack, and to say that it flat out "sucks" is ignorant and WRONG.

Quote Originally Posted by IEatSteroidsMmmm View Post
    Of course everyone responds differently to different compounds, but that doesn't mean an entire board should be fed nonsense by respected members. I've never been to this board before today, and in all honesty, it's atrocious the bullsh*t I'm seeing fed to all these people.

EQ has a very valuable place in a stack, and to say that it flat out "sucks" is ignorant and WRONG.
    well for alot of people it does suck. i notice pretty much no difference from running an eq + test cycle then eq only. I've tried it multiple times. so the cost of it compared to the little results i get are not worth it. So yes it sucks imo

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    So your career would be in jeopardy for posting a faceless picture? Sounds like a huge dose of 'I look like shit' to me.

And to the former admin saying EQ sucks because you need a high dose... wtf? EVERY COMPOUND IS RUN AT DIFFERENT DOSES RELATIVE TO EACH OTHER. superdrol is run at 140mg/week and is strong as ****... or you can run test at 500mg/week and get less results... so test sucks? from what i can tell.. it's the godsend compound here, and it's all you guys need... so what's up with that?

is this team BO, reaching for trollin?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Cause he tells me everything he is on fool.

Why do I gotta get not picky shit. And you guys all have hulk as your avi
    Lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by thex95 View Post
    paynester -
    your pretty much useless when it comes to this entire website. You come on here, post your ridiculous idea's and give dangerous advice. Your 21 champ you have a lot of growing up to do. Your sole purpose to be on here is to argue with other people who know tons more than you. I have no idea what sort of satisfaction you get out of that. Maybe your fiancé tells you to keep your ****ing mouth shut all the time so you come on here to feel like your opinion matters in this world.

Mates,

The flaming needs to stop!

---Roman

Admin hasnt even posted on any of these threads. So i dont understand your attacking admin.

2nd if you dont like the board, or the views of the members why are you still posting?

lestat85 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IEatSteroidsMmmm
    I won't lie, I'm probably one I the smallest guys on this site. I don't compare to most here yet. It's what I'm here for, to learn and change my physique. You don't need to show your face to be easily identified, especially if you have tattoos and piercings, like I do.
    All I'm saying is that a more respectful approach will generate more intelligent conversation and that disagreeing with others does not make them idiots who know nothing.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired

you are a little mistaken. Allow me to clarify:
    Attacking my title has nothing to do with this thread. Neither does superdrol.
    And I DID NOT say that you have to run a high dose to get results. I DID say that I ran a high dose and got NO results.

This forum's members will always steer folks toward saftey and education. Using compounds at gram quantity per injection is not a recomendation of mine.

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    No one has disproven the op's point that most of you look like crap. Until that happens, he is right and you are wrong
    There is no "right" or "wrong" it's all opinions based on individuals experiences.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Man, I wish we all got paid for talking shit. . . Most of the people on here do it so well. We would be set up. . .

It's all good though, who gives a fvck. It's all people's opinions through experience. . . It's not like this shit is prescribed and studied.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Mates,

The flaming needs to stop!

---Roman
    Thank you Times.

Bump for the end of another EQ thread.

And to people who said EQ didn't do shit

Maybe yours was bunk.

It's kind of hard to get real EQ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    no one here has to prove a god dam thing man, most of us have been here for years and live the lifestyle longer than the op has been alive...you got some kind of bromance brewing here or what?...and untill i see legs that match the op's upper body then im not so impressed...i dont post pics because at the moment i am in a high level position with a fortune 500 company and cant risk getting found out cus i get steroid refrences at work all the time and there are people that would love to bring me down..so not worth it just to prove to a couple of kids that my advise deserves respect...eather take it cus it comes from experiance or dont...nuff said..

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd
    no one here has to prove a god dam thing man, most of us have been here for years and live the lifestyle longer than the op has been alive...you got some kind of bromance brewing here or what?...and untill i see legs that match the op's upper body then im not so impressed...i dont post pics because at the moment i am in a high level position with a fortune 500 company and cant risk getting found out cus i get steroid refrences at work all the time and there are people that would love to bring me down..so not worth it just to prove to a couple of kids that my advise deserves respect...eather take it cus it comes from experiance or dont...nuff said..
    Someone wake up CapeBuffalo or Lovebuyts and let them know what fun their missing here.

I love it when the young guns "try"to punk our vets!

Respect Ghetto!!!!!!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Someone wake up CapeBuffalo or Lovebuyts and let them know what fun their missing here.

I love it when the young guns "try"to punk our vets!

Respect Ghetto!!!!!!
    But this fool looks big. . . If you look like shat, your words mean shit. But, if you look legit you put a bit of legitimacy to your BS.

If that's his real pic. . . . . Shit does work differently for people.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaynESTER

Test
    Tren
    EQ
    Is amazing in its own.
    By itself it's probably the least effective steroid out there for lean mass gains. I ran a gram a week for 16 along side HRT dose test and got nothing but a slightly better pump during and post workout. The hunger aspect vanished after a couple weeks too. I'd take deca , tren, primo, etc over it any day. And I can run all of those except the primo at half the dose and get enormous gains by comparison.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IEatSteroidsMmmm

I have easily recognizable tats. Not that I am part of this debate, but maybe others that aren't posting pics do as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information