DieselLeo is offline Junior Member

put eq in this cycle?PLEASE HELP

WHAT'S UP GUYS. I AM ABOUT 3 WEEKS AWAY FROM STARTING MY 3RD CYCLE. I AM DEFINATLEY DOING 10 WEEKS OF TEST PROP AT 100 MGS/DAY AND 8 WEEKS OF FINA AT 100 MGS/DAY AND 6 WEEKS OF WINSTROL AT 50 MGS/DAY. I WAS THINKING OF ADDING EITHER EQ OR CLEN TO THE MIX. IF I WOULD USE EQ I WOULD USE 400 MGS/WEEK. SHOULD I USE EQ WITH THE CYCLE OR CLEN AT THE END? I HAVE USED EQ BEFORE AND AM HAPPY WITH IT. I NEED HELP, LIKE I SAID I AM 3 WEEKS OUT AND NEED HELP NOW. THANKS GUYZ.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i say you got urself a good cycle..see how ur body reacts bro, im sure three drugs is enough to fuckin do some great things to ur body.

PLEASE HELP GUYZ, I NEED MORE FEEDBACK

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If you can keep your appietite under control while on Eq then I'd say add it. Run it from weeks 1-10 @ 400mgs w/ a frontload if possible.
    Run the clen 2 weeks on..2 weeks off throughout the cycle.
    Goodluck,

Thanks MBaraso, Have you ever used or heard about Liquid Clen ? I was wondering about that or should I stick with the Spiropent? If anybody has any more advice about the EQ please help, I dont wanna drop the loot on it if I wont do much with the other compounds I will be using. Thanks

I have to agree with mbaraso. Add 'em both. Personally I love EQ for the increased appetite effect and the vascularity it gives me. Run it for 10 wks at 4-600mg/wk and if you frontload it, start it out at 8-1200mg for your first week or so. I'd also run the clen as suggested above, but throw in an ECA stack during your off weeks so still have the extra fat burning effects. Good luck.

Thread Information