juice work is offline Banned

Exclamation Should i add Test Prop to my Cycle of Sutanon 300 and Equipoise 250 results and stats

I am 6 feet tall and i started my cycle at 171 lbs. i am just starting my 4th month and i am 12.4% body fat and weigh 207.40 lbs I am planning on running this cycle for 8/9 months possibly 1 year and want to know if adding in test prop will benefit me at all running it at .5-1ml 2x week

My cycle is 1ml of both sus300 and eq 250 human grade 2x a week

can i add in .5-1ml test prop to get better results?

also, what would a better cycle be that i would see better/ more results from. im totally stoked about gaining this much muscle but could i do better?

I take in 200 calories per pound of body weight and 2 grams of protein per pound. 125 grams come from protein shakes split up through out the day from ISOPURE.

All of the supplements that i take are; Isopure zero carb protein, NO3 from Cellucor, Blox Silk Amino Acids, and Human grade Sustanon 300 and Equipoise 250 both 2x a week.

My workout cycle is sets of 5 with reps as follows 12,10,8,10,12 as weight increases reps decrease. I have found that this really works for me and i can get the swell and pump i am looking for
    Last edited by juice work; 07-19-2012 at 04:00 PM. Reason: more information

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    if yuor already 4 months in its time to stop
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    if yuor already 4 months in its time to stop
    I am planning on doing a 8/9 month cycle the first month that i am considering part of my 4 months the gear i got was garbage and was tampered with. Either way i am planning to run an 8/9 month possibly even a year cycle as i have friends who have run (some) up to 3 years (max) most run 1.5 years i know this is much longer than the users here are used to

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice work
    I am planning on doing a 8/9 month cycle the first month that i am considering part of my 4 months the gear i got was garbage and was tampered with. Either way i am planning to run an 8/9 month possibly even a year cycle as i have friends who have run (some) up to 3 years (max) most run 1.5 years i know this is much longer than the users here are used to
    Not sure this forum will give you much feed back on this as most don't believe in long cycles here.. If your going to do it though, do it right. Have you researched blasting and cruising?

Quote Originally Posted by Judah View Post
    Not sure this forum will give you much feed back on this as most don't believe in long cycles here.. If your going to do it though, do it right. Have you researched blasting and cruising?

ive never heard those terms, would you care to link me some information or summarize for me? id be interested in hearing from a person such as yourself if youve got experience.

Quote Originally Posted by juice work View Post
    well there are proper ways to stay on for long periods. but even doing it correctly there are long term consequences

what do you consider to be the proper way? would you mind sharing some knowledge my good sir? and the long term consequences too, i know the short term ones but want to know if its new issues youre talking about. i see you post on like everything so i assume you gotta know some good stuff

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.UA1mylIyOJo
    thats alot of information on how to do it.

since you will be shut down longer, recovery will take alot longer if it even happens. So ending up on trt is a good chance. I believe thats why i am on trt.
    All the other side effects of steroids . like cholesterol will all be effected longer. Unless you are competing or making money off of yourself i dont recommend it. The risk out way the benefits for the normal guy

a few of my buddies who run long term told me that running a bottle here and there of hcg will help wake them up during cycle to make sure they dont "forget" how to produce

a few of my buddies who run long term told me that running a bottle here and there of hcg will help wake them up during cycle to make sure they dont "forget" how to produce
    there are things that can help. There are no guarantee's you will recover even if you take and do everything you can do to help. There are risks to it. If not why wouldnt everyone just stay on? There are reasons people cycle 12 weeks or so. If you think there arent additional risks to it you are fooling yourself.

wow broski intense reading there so he thinks the best approach is 8 weeks on and off huh? so in essence i should come off for 4 months since ive been on for 4?

since you will be shut down longer, recovery will take alot longer if it even happens. So ending up on trt is a good chance. I believe thats why i am on trt.
    All the other side effects of steroids. like cholesterol will all be effected longer. Unless you are competing or making money off of yourself i dont recommend it. The risk out way the benefits for the normal guy

your post confused me a little. Can you be a little more clear so i can answer correctly

no i understand that there are risks, but the results are out weighing the risks right now, im trying to be careful to not kill my chance at having children. ive been reading like crazy for months trying t learn as much as i can about everything but there are just so many different outlooks from person to person

your post confused me a little. Can you be a little more clear so i can answer correctly
    since i have been on cycle for 4 months and most people say that you need to be off for the same time that you are on, should i take 4 months off?

no i understand that there are risks, but the results are out weighing the risks right now, im trying to be careful to not kill my chance at having children. ive been reading like crazy for months trying t learn as much as i can about everything but there are just so many different outlooks from person to person
    thats only a decision you can make. but just looking at your first post it would not have been hard to get bigger then 170lbs at 6ft naturally. And there is no reason you cant maintain the 200lbs naturally. You just need to learn how to eat correctly.

Yes there are different outlooks. As there are different people with different goals and life styles. Not saying some of them are wrong. Is it worth risking needing trt for ever ,because you dont take the time to eat properly and want to be a little bigger.?

since i have been on cycle for 4 months and most people say that you need to be off for the same time that you are on, should i take 4 months off?
    that would be the safe way. The only real way to confirm if your recovered is to get bloodwork done. typical rule is time on = time off. The longer you are on the longer it may take to recover

i had a blood panel done before cycle but i dont think they ran test levels or anything so im not sure what my natural level would/should be
    i am really trying to hit 235lbs i started at the 171 you saw in my post and i wasnt able to eat enough or push myself like i can on aas, and for having tried for 2 years and only being able to get from 165 to 171 2 years and then jumping from that to 207 in 4 months man i just cant believe the results its hard to drop it

I understand that. diet is something you have to work on. Eventually you have to come off. So if you plan on keeping anything you need to learn how to eat while not on cycle. You can get to your goal. you dont need to do it that fast. Come off then go back on in a few months. Also you have to remember even if its all muscle adding 50'bs in short period of time isnt the healthiest. You need to give you body time to adjust to the added weight

Thread Information