snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

1st 9 week cycle, should i continue to use hcg?

this is my first cycle and i am on my 9th week. i used test, tren (i know i will get crucified for this) and anvar. i am ready to cycle off and start my pct, but should i continue to run with test for an additional 2 weeks so i can use hcg and make the pct easier? if it makes pct easier and more effective then i will gladly continue for 2 more weeks, if it doesnt make that much of a difference then i will start my pct asap. thanks.

Blog Entries
    bump

Ares101 is offline Associate Member
    What Ester of test?

Blog Entries
    test prop

SK1Viking is offline Associate Member
    IMO i think you could get away with either. If youre balls are peanut size then run the test p a couple more week with a taper dose of HCG up until PCT. If not the run PCT as

usual. Just next read up on Swifto's PCT guide here:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...9#.UAinxKN1eWA

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Curious what ester of Tren the OP you were on? Do to the variety of changes that Tren can make to the body particularly if an AI was not used to control aromatization of test and the resultant increase in prolactin (p5p will also help in this regard without all the problems of caber) its a very good idea to do whatever you can to lessen the changes from the Tren before starting PCT. If you were using Tren E then IMHO you will need to continue the Test P for another 3 wks to allow the Tren to clear you system and allow your body to normalize to some extent before you stop you exogenous test....to stop the Test before the Tren has cleared is a recipe for disaster as the Tren will continue to totally shut down you natural test production. Stop the Tren and Var immediatly then If you have been using TrenA I would still use the TestP for 10 days (as SK said) and immediatly start a healthy dose of HCG every 2 days use 1000 for 4 days then 500 for 4 days then 250 then wait 3-4 days and start an aggresive PCT as outlined in Swiftos thread.

Normally I would run the test a little longer, however having run all 3 compounds for 9 wks you really need to get off as quickly as possible particularly as this is your first go round.

Good Luck,
    FFM

Blog Entries
    I only had 75mg of tren e, the rest of the blend was tren ace and tren hexa. I injected that about 6 days ago and don't plan on doing anymore

Blog Entries
    Forgot to mention i was using letrozole ,arimidex ,and prami through out the whole cycle

Thread Information