Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Powerhouse9 is offline New Member

Dumbest juice related things I've done

1.) File primo amps on the toilet while taking a shit, then setting them on the sink while I whiped my ass and ended up knocking them over and having the oil fall out.
    2.) Telling my chic that I had clen for her to take that was in a bottle, when I forgot I took it out and put it into a baggie, she accidentally took D for one day until I caught it.
    3.) Using a 25g needle to draw up 3 cc's of Test and then shooting it into my glute, and having to stop midway to rest my hand.
    4.) Having my mom find my shit, and then when I confessed she replied, " You should just eat more vegetables."(you can't get more mom, than that quote)
    5.)Use a foot long carpenter file to score an amp just to have it shatter the amp.

What are some of yours guys?? If I think of more I will post em.

Christos is offline Junior Member
    1) I did today but did not spill it
    3) I drew up fina with a 18 and forgot to switch needles. OUCH!!
    4) Mom never caught me but my roomate walked by and was wondering what I was shooting up in my butt, and said aren't you supposed to do that in your arm.
    5) I seriously thought about that today. I had a thick amp. But I said to myself it's just to day far to walk to the garage.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    I usually stick my amps to blu-tak to keep them still and stop them moving around while I pull the gear. I was pressing a Winny amp into the blu-tak the other week and ended up smashing the amp. Luckily I had already withdrew most of the gear.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Tried to squirt 1cc into another syringe , then when I inserted the plunger I forgot to turn the syringe upside down and squirted it right out.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    1) Left my converted fina vial in boiling water with the cap off only to have it tip over for a great water/oil combo, good waste of an entire 4g kit.

2) Put my entire cycle of prop amps on my messy floor and stepped on them, managed to only break 3 amps (thank goodness, I am a big man so when I step on something, usually there is no sign of life left).
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 04-10-2003 at 07:45 AM.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    1.) sold one of my guitars for 2 cycles worth of gear (still regret selling my baby )
    2.) fire alarm started going off when i was drawing my 1st ml of prop from the vial and it startled me so much i dropped it on tile floor. needless to say the entire vial shattered and i lost the gear.
    3.) tried to solo inject into my lat once...when i finally got the pin in and used my contorted arm/neck to steady myself i couldn't get to the plunger to inject...had to pull out and hit the delt instead.
    4.) ate 4 pounds of chicken in one sitting for a bet one of my friends had going.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Whoisdaman: I did a similar thing with messing up a kit, except all the oil stayed in the vial, but it was contamnated by water. What ended up happening was that the water got between the sludge shit that sinks to the bottom, while the oil sat right on top of the water. This actually turned out to be a good thing, because it completely eliminated the problem of drawing sludge into the syringe. It was oil, then water, then sludge. Perfectly seperated.

-SF

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I probably could have saved a good 20cc's if I went your route... dammit. Wasn't thinking at the time I guess.

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    - Filing 2nd amp ever, so nervus when i was going to snap it i crushed that shit in my hand.... very very sad.
    - getting the shti for a friend and helping him do it, whys this bad? cause hes getting way better results.
    - shooting 750mgs of sust in one shot once a week. fucking waste.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    1. Trying to draw Omnadren 250 from the ampule with a 23g needle...
    2. Breaking the top of an amp because I didnt know how to use the amp cutter....
    3. Drinking on a cycle

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    Grade 11, was about to do my second shot ever. Couldn't shoot up at home everyone was there, took my gear to school. Went into a stall in the bathroom, spiked my ass and all went well. Then I heard a gunch of people come in, panicked and threw the syringe into the toilet and accidentally dropped the empty amp and little box in the toilet too. Tried to flush it and it backed up, with syringe needle and box all floating in there. So being slick I tried to cover it with toilet paper and run away. 2 weeks later the school sent out little forms on the dangers of steroids , they even had a couple pro football players from our local CFL team come give a speech on the dangers of roids.. Shoot me now please.. lol

Lift Chief is offline Member
    My friend went into a dark bathroom to inject 1cc of EQ. It was dark and his first injection so he didn't have any idea what drawing up oil was like. He drew up what he thought was 1ml of oil and injected. Only to find out the next week when he did it in the daylight what drawing oil really felt like- he had just shot air.

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    NEO-OEN man.. that was fucked.... where in BC are you dawg

Wezul is offline Junior Member
    Just got a fresh bottle of test went to shoot it up when I dropped the vial on the floor,broke a nice whole in the bottom. I savaged most of it because it was still in the bottle and now they are in syringes in the frige! I actually post questions a few days ago on this..oh yea telling my girl i was thinking of juicing.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Drinking on Winny....bad, bad idea...i felt like shit for a couple of days afterward with a serious loss of appetite....not to mention my back (kidney) area hurt whn I walked around for like a week or two.....another dumb thing I did was buy a bunck of C&K "anavar ", and now I find out its probably Winny

BoneZ, EastVan my man..

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    the most stupid thing ive done is to try to unblocked the pins of a syringue full off winny left on my desk for a week... since winstrol separate from water is was clear that the needle was blocked by some particles.. i took the sucker and look into the hole will squeezing it...

you can imagine the rest, my eyes was flushed by some good winny...
    and yes, this stuff burned like hell

Hey TRLS, forget scrotum injections, you could have started a whole new phenom, Retinal Injections "Not Rectal" those have been covered! time to crack out the old 18 guage and scratch the cornea! hahaha

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    it makes you see farther

Terinox is offline The One & Only

Re: Dumbest juice related things I've done

Originally posted by Powerhouse9
    4.) Having my mom find my shit, and then when I confessed she replied, " You should just eat more vegetables."(you can't get more mom, than that quote)

What are some of yours guys?? If I think of more I will post em.

THAT IS SOOOOO TRUE! I totally get what you mean bro! Although my mom has not caught me yet, I could so picture her saying something like that!! I guess that's just what they are there for, telling us to eat more greens!!!

Personally I have not done anything "out there." I am usually VERY careful when doing a shot. Door is locked, music is turned on, alcohol, swabs, needles, bandaids, garbage ALL set up and at CLOSE reach. I like to be very organized when it comes to shooting juice (i'm usually organized with other stuff too).

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    dbol only cycle a few years ago. Then I found this place.

NEO-OEN bro, I find this kinda funny, and stupid at the same time. I just had to say it for some fucked up reason. Everytime I looked at your avatar, I never looked at it clearly, and for some reason, it looked like a vase with flowers in it, and two white long curtains hanging on either side

Just now I looked at it carefully, and realized it's a vial, with dianabol , and two syringes on each side!!!

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Originally posted by Terinox
    NEO-OEN bro, I find this kinda funny, and stupid at the same time. I just had to say it for some fucked up reason. Everytime I looked at your avatar, I never looked at it clearly, and for some reason, it looked like a vase with flowers in it, and two white long curtains hanging on either side

Just now I looked at it carefully, and realized it's a vial, with dianabol , and two syringes on each side!!!

Lol! Who said there isn't beauty in steroids !

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    i nocked over a full (unopened) bottle of Liquidex and a bottle of EQ, that really sucked they both shattered all over the floor

LOL, thats it Big T, you've got me paranoid about my avatar now. Im gonna have to take a new pic.. Im with you Gear, I think they're Bee-uuu--tiiifuull! hahah

Ok, new avatar. thats better!

Vice is offline Associate Member
    What a waste, you guys, theres 80 pound full grown men over in Africa that would die for this stuff!!!

Think first!

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Wow that is an awesome picture in your avatar bro--

Priest looks good.

dansteelman is offline Member
    I have done a couple dumb things....I lost 3 amps in one day due to screwing up and squeezing the amp the wrong way.

I converted some fina a while back and pushed way to hard on the filter. The pressure built up and the fina (BA inclued) BLEW UP IN MY FACE. I was screaming like a little bitch, Im not going to lie. I was running through the house saying "Water water! I'm going to go blind over some fina!"

Originally posted by NEO-OEN
    Ok, new avatar. thats better!
    Now there is NO mistaking that bro!! Those are some sweet sweet beautiful vials bro! VERY NICE!!!

P.S; I had nothing against your old avatar, it was still okay, just a bit confusing at first glance

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    I got confused about insulin measurement on a syringe and thought it was like GH where 5iu's on the pin = 1iu of GH. So I thought I was shooting 6iu's of slin and I really shot 30iu's. My girlfriend was there and realized what I had done(shes diabetic) So for the next hour striaght I sat there eating carbs and crying about how I didn't want to die while she bitched at me non stop about how could I be so stupid. I can laugh now but at the time I was more scared than I've ever been in my life.

Vice is offline Associate Member
    damn thats fucked up, I don't know much about slin, but what does the carb eating do?

glad ur alright.

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    They prevent your blood sugar from crashing and causeing you to go into a coma, Which would have happened if my girlfriend had not been there and realized what I did.

cool7425 is offline Junior Member
    I almost did the same thing after a break in using slin. Was gonna do 6 units and almost injected 60 units Good thing I caught it in time.

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    *Having to tell mom the pink thais are candy (I don't know if she bought that one)

*Having to write up a letter saying what Juice I had taken, where I injected and where I hid the rest of the juice... The first time I ever injected, just in case I passed out or died? -- Man That was a scary first day

*Telling my younger bro that I'm All Natural and that steriods are dangers just as I'm opening the medicine cabinet, completley forgeting that I had put two bottles of Winny, and 3 bottles of Test Prop in there. (Fuck that was the worst---I had a shitlaod of expalining to do for that one)
    Last edited by ECKO 747; 04-11-2003 at 02:41 AM.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    once i ran out of dbol so i had to go pimp myself off at queen & jarvis (toronto).... then i got some more dbol and washed my ass crack

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!! @ RP7

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Originally posted by Pheedno
    dbol only cycle a few years ago. Then I found this place.

ain't that the truth.

Originally posted by RP7
    once i ran out of dbol so i had to go pimp myself off at queen & jarvis (toronto).... then i got some more dbol and washed my ass crack
    So that was you on the corner of Jarvis? Don't you usually hang around Bloor?

Just messin wid ya

nails55 is offline New Member
    Yall got me beat. Worst thing I ever did was prep a needle, and leave it in my bag in the trunk of my car. It started to crystalize after about a week in the summer heat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information