Criptich is offline New Member

Problem with my proposed stack

I have Orastan-a, Hdrol and, clen for my proposed cycle.
    my problem is this:
    The orastan-a product i have is Xtreme Shred which has this;

5a-androstano (2,3-c) furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether 50 mg ** (Orastan-A)

Xtreme Stim & Shred Blend 150 mg **

Taraxacum Officinate, Caffeine, Green Tea Extract (60% ECGC)

Now i know the PH itself is mild but you have to have upwards to 300mg of orastan-a to make it worth while.
    my issue is i have no clue how much caffeine might actually be in there. Im guessing a decent amount due to the fact its the second noted ingredient.
    and having caffine+hdrol+clen, no thanks. even though caffeine and clen use different pathways im sure they'll work impartially synergistically somehow.
    I dont want to buy a different orastan clone or any others of the type until i feel i have to as its expensive and hard to find 5+ bottles.
    If anyone could shed some light on how much caffeine they think would be in here? Im hopeful that Taraxacum Officinate is the dominant ingredient.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Who knows? why did you buy a product that does not list all ingredients in detail? and then you want ppl to guess?

No i dont want anyone to guess, i was wondering if anyone would have an idea of howmuch was actually in there, as if anyone knew.
    i didn't think about it till i tried clen 2 weeks before cycle and noticed a slight bump in BP.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    If you dont know and you cant find out dont put it in your body. Its your body respect it. Take care of it

SK1Viking is offline Associate Member
    Why be a Guinea pig. Do something that is known to work. That stuff IMO is just as bad as all those research chems out there (research chems like bath salts etc).
    Last edited by SK1Viking; 07-22-2012 at 11:25 AM.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Why not contact the company who makes it?

I cannot find any contact to the company. I mean ive read some logs of people running it solo and working just like any other Orastan-a PH, but never read it stacked anywhere.
    Im not being a guinea pig as im not doing it until i've gathered some information first, if i can't find enough info then i obviously will just try to get my hands on 11-oxo. but as i've already bought like i said i'm just searching for info since i cannot find sh*t in google or forums about the caffeine. All i want to find out is how much caffeine is in that 'blend'..

SK1Viking is offline Associate Member
    Whats the reason for using the PH versus a starter cycle with oils?

This is not my first cycle. Entire cycle is hdrol+orastan-a+clen , my problem as i've said is the caffeine mixed in with hdrol already increasing blood pressure+clen possibly icreasing BP.
    for a cut. this was the only orasta i could get my hands on a few weeks ago.

Thread Information