matt101 is offline New Member

First Post, 23 years old, Thinking about a Test cycle

Hi guys, I'm Matt and I am 23 years old. I am 6' 1" tall and weigh 214 lbs. Around 14% BF.

I ran a Halotest 25 prohormone cycle two months ago. I did not do extensive research before choosing Halotest 25 as my cycle. After I scanned through it and read a few reviews I purchased it. I did a little more research and bought the support supps (Cycle Assist, Taurine, Hawthorne Berry, Liver support) along with PCT/SERM. I got pretty good results from it but I learned a lot from it and now I want to kick it up a notch.

I am thinking about running a cycle of Testosterone (PROPIONATE). Can any of you guys give me some tips/advise, and your honest opinion?

I have gotten all of these views today and not one, "Hello" or nothing

SK1Viking is offline Associate Member
    Hallo! Wait a year or two. 6'1 214 14% is not bad for being natural. How long have you been training for?

Well I got my first taste of weights about 6 years ago. I was not consistant for a long period of time though. I have been strict for about 3 years. I was 185 lbs. at 18 years old. I am happy with my gains but I would like to see 230-240 lbs. Being big and strong is benefitial for the line of work that I do

*185 lbs. 10% BF at 18 years old.

Sounds to me like you haven't plateaued yet. Keep pushing for a year or two--get to your full potential first then we'll talk.

-Welcome to the forum!

BTW - we have a ton of members who have yet to cycle, but understand all that is needed to run complete and correct cycles. So stick around familiarize yourself with the infinite amount of knowledge that's here.

Ok. I will take your advise and wait. I forgot to mention that I have been taking D-Aspartic acid w/Formadrol for 2 weeks. I haven't really gotten any noticeable differences from it unfortunately..

I'm not familiar with these sorry.

D-Aspartic acid is a Test booster. Studies show that it can enhance our testosterone 30-40%. Formadrol is also a Test Booster/Anti-Estrogen.

Whats your question about them?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matt101
    D-Aspartic acid is a Test booster. Studies show that it can enhance our testosterone 30-40%. Formadrol is also a Test Booster/Anti-Estrogen.
    I've heard the hype on D-aspartic acid. Reminds me of the promises gone by for Tribulus, Pink Magic and all the other would be OTC compounds that do little more than market themselves well and drain your wallet.

I'm not saying D-aspartic acid won't provide any benefits, but I remain skeptical until I see more conclusive proof and until then, any benefits will be marginal or correlated with diet and increased training, IMO.

Yeah i agree. Its garbage. I haven't got no gains from it at all. All my lifts are the same and I have not gained any muscle from it. I was hoping I for a small amount of gains from the DAA + Formadrol but I've been disappointed.

I'm thinking of using Test-E in Nov/Dec. Thats a long time from now so I may or may not change my mind.

Thread Information