mountiebenchmonster is offline Junior Member

anavar side efffects

Can anyone help a few of us clear this up. I have got some Pegasus var and want to know what side effects are possible with a 30-40mg e/d dosage (that I intend to take for 6weeks)? It will be my first experience with AAS and a few others including Lil'Italy have had a few problems with Pagasus var.

Lil'Italy states :-

'I am taking Pegasus Anavar @ 20mgs/day. I have been on it for two days and I feel very wierd. I have a sinus pressure/ light headed feeling, the back of my neck and stem of my head is tense and tight, and I feel like I am having anxiety attacks. The best way I can describe what I mean is when you take stackers or effedrine based enhancers, I get that tight chests anxiety feeling. This is very simular. I hope this is not beat shit. I am afraid that this stuff is just effedra. Any input would be appreciated'.

I have been researching for a while on AR and experience from some actual users instead of a virgin like myself would be a great help in terms of var side effects or information on Pegasus!

Thanks fellas

zozer7 is offline New Member
    Never experienced anything like that on var. Dont know anything about pegues(sp).

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Var is the lesser of the evils. The side effects you will get will not be that bad. Those side effects are more than likely something else.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    yeh bro that doesn't sound right. i would get it tested.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Was he on anything else besides var at the time?

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Like i stated in another thread about Pegasus var (doing a search always helps)...it needs to be tested....thats the ONLY true way to know exactly what it is or isn't

mountiebenchmonster is offline Junior Member
    Thanks fellas, that has eased my mind a lot.

The cycle that I listed above i.e. 30-40mg of anavar e/d is my first cycle. At 255 lbs on a 6ft 2 frame (12% b/f) I am hoping to put on about 10lbs of lean mass and intend to start this cycle as soon as the athletic season finishes.

I am also subject to IOC drug tests and this is one of the main reasons I am using var as it is supposed to be out of the system in 3 weeks from all I have researched. I am not afraid of using injectables and in the future may use test prop as that is meant to be out in 2 weeks. For now though, I hope I can put on 10lbs of lean body mass and take it from there.

Thread Information