steverichard is offline New Member

cant seem to get past the 180pounds mark

ive been taking 50mg dbols about an hr before each workout...and 2cc of test cyp three times per week.....i started about 2.5months ago start weight was about 160 and now i am 181 pounds but i cant seem to get past that....any ideas guys on how i can get to my goal weight of 200pounds?

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steverichard
    ive been taking 50mg dbols about an hr before each workout...and 2cc of test cyp three times per week.....i started about 2.5months ago start weight was about 160 and now i am 181 pounds but i cant seem to get past that....any ideas guys on how i can get to my goal weight of 200pounds?
    Age, height, weight, calories per day?

Smoke a little weed when you wake up - lol you will pack on the lbs!

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla View Post
    Smoke a little weed when you wake up - lol you will pack on the lbs!
    That's just wonderfulllllllllllll.

Your weight gain solely depends on your diet.

Gaining 21lbs in 10 weeks seems pretty good. The problem with gaining 40lbs in one cycle is that there's a real good chance that you won't be able to keep it after PCT. Dbol 's mostly water weight you probably look pretty puffy right now. If you gain 40lbs you're gonna look even more puffy. My recommendation would be not to take dbol for more than 4 weeks. Adjust your diet so you're eating clean but more grams of all the good stuff. If you want to be a big man, you gotta eat like a big man. Steroids is only a bandaid, all be it a very important one. Diet's for real.

Seriously. Make 3 calls. First call the weed guy. Then call Dominoes - then call a cab - to bring your fat ass to the gym. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Gaining 21lbs in 10 weeks seems pretty good. The problem with gaining 40lbs in one cycle is that there's a real good chance that you won't be able to keep it after PCT. Dbol's mostly water weight you probably look pretty puffy right now. If you gain 40lbs you're gonna look even more puffy. My recommendation would be not to take dbol for more than 4 weeks. Adjust your diet so you're eating clean but more grams of all the good stuff. If you want to be a big man, you gotta eat like a big man. Steroids is only a bandaid, all be it a very important one. Diet's for real.
    SOOOO TRUE!!! If you want to be a big man - eat like one. When I was 300+lbs - I could do a whole pizza by myself, and then go eat dinner with my gf. There were days I was eating 6000+ calories. Lol which explains why I hit 351 and a size 6x tshirt lol

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Did you really expect to gain 39lbs in one cycle?
    Not going to happen.
    And even if you did, the majority of it would be fat and water-weight.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Are you eating like a 200lb man?

Herbalist is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Are you eating like a 200lb man?
    EXACLY!
    DIET DIET DIET!
    Gear wont do crap unless you're eating AND switching up your training here and there.

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte
    Did you really expect to gain 39lbs in one cycle?
    Not going to happen.
    And even if you did, the majority of it would be fat and water-weight.
    I could put another 20lbs on him. My peanut butter/ honey/marshmallow sandwiches would put 20lbs on him so fast it would make your head spin! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Judah View Post
    I could put another 20lbs on him. My peanut butter/ honey/marshmallow sandwiches would put 20lbs on him so fast it would make your head spin! Lol

Haha --- im jealous of all you guys that are bulking! --- And PS that sounds legit - my ex got a stomach virus in mexico - and she lost 18 lbs over 3 weeks. She was down to like 90 lbs and the dr told her mix ice cream peanut butter and marshmellow and put it on waffles. 2 weeks she back to normal lol

Nuzzi is offline Associate Member
    so, your taking 50mg of dbol all at once, once per day. and 6 cc of test a week?? cc doesnt tell us how many mg of test you are running...
    Last edited by Nuzzi; 07-22-2012 at 07:37 PM.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    You have 2 weeks left on your cycle hopefully. I hope you havent been taking dbol the entire time. Half you gain is going to be water weight you will lose. Why are you pinning 3 times a week? You lack of planning / running this cycle has me very concerned about your pct. Can you please share that with us. You should have had a better base before you started. I would love to see your diet. Finish your cycle and pct. Gorilla stop telling him to smoke dope please.

RoadToHuge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuzzi View Post
    so lets get this straight, your taking 50mg of dbol all at once, once per day. and 6 cc of test a week? any one else see a problem with this? cc dont mean dick, mg are are what matters. how many mg of test are you running.
    Bro, cc and ml are the same bro.

bro...
    Last edited by RoadToHuge; 07-20-2012 at 10:31 PM.

I agree. What if because of Gorilla this guy turns to a life of weed and pizza. What if this guy gets into a car and drives stoned. He could miss his exit or something. You would be responsible Gorilla. Do you really want to be responsible for someone missing thier exit?

I didn't think so...

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToHuge View Post
    Bro, cc and ml are the same
    He said mg, not ml.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    He said mg, not ml.
    Bro...

*totally missed that, lol*

John Andrew is offline Member
    Test C may be from 100mg/ml to 250mg/ml. Look and see how many milligrams per milliliter there are in the test C. Why are you injecting it 3 times per week? Once would be fine but from what I see you may be taking from 600mgs to 1,500 mg's per week. There is a huge difference. Also I agree, what is your PCT going to be?
    I can and have varied my weight by 40 kilograms per year. Its not a good idea. I did not use steroids to do it either. Its about calories. If I want to gain I eat 6 to 8 meals per day and huge amounts of protein. No powders. Meat! It takes 2 weeks to start gaining. When I want to lose I come back to 3 meals per day. No snacks. Takes a couple of weeks to adjust to diet and a few weeks to see results. Don't look at scales, look in the mirror. If you like what you see! Good. Good luck John

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    You have 2 weeks left on your cycle hopefully. I hope you havent been taking dbol the entire time. Half you gain is going to be water weight you will lose. Why are you pinning 3 times a week? You lack of planning / running this cycle has me very concerned about your pct. Can you please share that with us. You should have had a better base before you started. I would love to see your diet. Finish your cycle and pct. Gorilla stop telling him to smoke dope please.

Smoking dope? lol --- Im pretty sure no one calls it that. And - he asked a question. I gave my answer. Thats a forum. You want appetite? Smoke weed, and hit the gym. You might not like it but it works. It will also help deal with sleeping issues wrapped around a lot of AAS. ANd for those worried about the colon cancer myths - Columbia U did a published study - how smoking marijuana RETARDS THE GROWTH IN CANCER CELLS. SO - you have your methods I have mine.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToHuge View Post
    I agree. What if because of Gorilla this guy turns to a life of weed and pizza. What if this guy gets into a car and drives stoned. He could miss his exit or something. You would be responsible Gorilla. Do you really want to be responsible for someone missing thier exit?

I didn't think so...
    lol ... too funny

Thread Information