seriouslifter is offline Member

Thoughts on this cycle - prop/npp

week 1-10 (prop 400mg wk)
    week 1-8 (npp 300mg wk)

This would be my 5th cycle, but i haven't cycled in about 6 years. i would probably start letro also to remove some gyno that i have now. maybe letro through out or just the start or ldex. PCT would be clomid/nolv. should i run prob longer 11 wks and npp 9 wks? i would be doing ED inj. why do some people do EOD for short acting?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    pinning every day with prop and npp is unnecessary in my opinion. i would run it eod. the esters are short but not like test suspension that requires every day, or ideally twice a day. the reason for this is to maintain stable bloods. typically, the more stable your bloods the less side effects you will experience. the length of the ester usually dictates the frequency of pinning.

your 8 and 10 protocol is fine, particularly with short esters.

as for your gyno issues, im not sure i follow you when you say you'll run letro to reduce your gyno you already have? is this from a past cycle? how long have you had it?

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    pinning every day with prop and npp is unnecessary in my opinion. i would run it eod. the esters are short but not like test suspension that requires every day, or ideally twice a day. the reason for this is to maintain stable bloods. typically, the more stable your bloods the less side effects you will experience. the length of the ester usually dictates the frequency of pinning.

your 8 and 10 protocol is fine, particularly with short esters.

as for your gyno issues, im not sure i follow you when you say you'll run letro to reduce your gyno you already have? is this from a past cycle? how long have you had it?
    so for someone to have less side effects, wouldnt you pin everyday for short esters? i want to run letro on cycle to reduce gyno i already have. must of got it from previous cycle. i had it few years now. letro removes up to 99% so its worth a try.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Prop/NPP kicks ass. One of my top 2 favorite cycles. I like to run Masteron P at the same dose as the NPP. Controls estro well enough for me plus it's anabolic as hell. Strength, size and hardness. Not trying to add to your cycle but I ran 50 mg of Tbol with that for 8 weeks...what it does to your body is damn near cartoonish!!!

so is it fair to say that you can do EOD and the blood levels will be the same as if you did ED. ED is not necessary? i dont mind doing ED if its better. is 400mg of prop and 300mg of npp a very low dose and wont see gains?

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter View Post
    so is it fair to say that you can do EOD and the blood levels will be the same as if you did ED. ED is not necessary? i dont mind doing ED if its better. is 400mg of prop and 300mg of npp a very low dose and wont see gains?
    I'm a firm believer in ed pinning. Blood levels are more consistent, shot volumes are smaller, for me it's easier to keep track of. The question I have is why do two compounds at such incredibly low doses? Why not just do 750 mg of prop? Didn't you say this was your 5th cycle? Not encouraging anyone to do more than they need, but I would just roll with the test till I hit at least 800 mg. Just my two cents...

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Due to half-lives and things like that the ED schedule isn't necessary but it's been shown in some cases to help control aromatase in some cases by applying more frequent injections in smaller doses. This is one of a few reasons some guys will inject large ester testosterones daily in smaller doses when they're using a total large weekly dose. If it really makes a difference I'm not sure, but I've read a few theories that make sense.

The Letro/Gyno thing you mentioned, Letro can reverse gyno symptoms in the early stages....when they first appear but it's not going to do anything to reverse gyno that's already there.

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    I'm a firm believer in ed pinning. Blood levels are more consistent, shot volumes are smaller, for me it's easier to keep track of. The question I have is why do two compounds at such incredibly low doses? Why not just do 750 mg of prop? Didn't you say this was your 5th cycle? Not encouraging anyone to do more than they need, but I would just roll with the test till I hit at least 800 mg. Just my two cents...
    havent done it in years. i never went up to 750mg. wouldnt i probably get gains off 400 prop 300mg npp? should i do 500mg prop and 400mg npp? i wanna break myself in. i really wanna use npp for joints.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    Due to half-lives and things like that the ED schedule isn't necessary but it's been shown in some cases to help control aromatase in some cases by applying more frequent injections in smaller doses. This is one of a few reasons some guys will inject large ester testosterones daily in smaller doses when they're using a total large weekly dose. If it really makes a difference I'm not sure, but I've read a few theories that make sense.

The Letro/Gyno thing you mentioned, Letro can reverse gyno symptoms in the early stages....when they first appear but it's not going to do anything to reverse gyno that's already there.
    isnt it worth a try to use letro? i want to minimize this. so then ED is better than EOD.

btern is offline Associate Member
    hey mate first of if i had gyno, i wouldnt think about cycling till i got it sorted out, letro is best used to reverse it in its early stages, using it now is too late unfortiently!! and as for the prop being a short ester your best to run it 8-12 weeks no need to go longer and eod injections are fine to keep your levels stable also i hear no mention of an ai?? you do plan on running some adex right?

Thread Information