cromp is offline New Member

Thumbs up Advice for 1st timer.

Hi guys il try make it as short as i can,

im 18 6ft and about 13 1/2 stone.

before everyone gives me the "your too young/you dont need steds at 18" please leave it out its a self confidence thing, iv lost 4stone and now im wanting to get ripped because iv majorly plateau'd

so anyway, iv been reaserching roids for the past few months and after much decision making iv decided i will start a course of test 250.

so what id like to know is.. (and dont say omg read the frukinn forum b 4 askin deez tings!!!>.< o.O) because i really have spent hours reaserching but there just seems to bee to many varied answers and id like you guys to give me opinions. i have a history of breast cancer in my family so its paramount i use an anti estrogen, what do you recomend i use? nolvadex ? a serm? e.t.c and what tipe? also i believe my natural test production is already below average for some reason so what product for pct do you recommend? also what should i use to prevent hair loss as i could be genetically pre-disposed, proscar?

are there any other things i should get before i begin? oh and where can i get good genuine clean needles?

any and all input is highly appreciated and any sources for, test, needles, supps e.t.c are even more appreciated,

im in uk btw.

thanks for reading.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    #1 You are way to young and immature
    #2 Your on an open form STOP telling us what we can and can't do or tell you
    #3 You will get no advise due to age

why the hate? and how am i imature you dont know me?! theres quite a few 15/16 year old kids that do it where im from, im old enough to drink and smoke and i live on my own and i have a physical job i am an adult thanks, and if your not going to help then why post

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cromp View Post

before everyone gives me the "your too young/you dont need steds at 18" please leave it out its a self confidence thing, iv lost 4stone and now im wanting to get ripped because iv majorly plateau'd

so anyway, iv been reaserching roids for the past few months and after much decision making iv decided i will start a course of test 250.

so what id like to know is.. (and dont say omg read the frukinn forum b 4 askin deez tings!!!>.< o.O) because i really have spent hours reaserching but there just seems to bee to many varied answers and id like you guys to give me opinions. i have a history of breast cancer in my family so its paramount i use an anti estrogen, what do you recomend i use? nolvadex ? a serm? e.t.c and what tipe? also i believe my natural test production is already below average for some reason so what product for pct do you recommend? also what should i use to prevent hair loss as i could be genetically pre-disposed, proscar?

are there any other things i should get before i begin? oh and where can i get good genuine clean needles?

any and all input is highly appreciated and any sources for, test, needles, supps e.t.c are even more appreciated,

im in uk btw.

thanks for reading.
    Your going to have to take the responses you get on the chin on this one brother, becasue your going to get them. Im glad you know your too young. Question is, do you know why shooting gear at your age is bad?

Also you said:

"i believe my natural test production is already below average for some reason"

This is HIGHLY unlikly and the only way to know is to go get it tested. Remember when you get tested, your test levels are elivated in the morning.

Not breaking your balls here but, if you really had done your research you would have already answered your very basic questions about needles, serms, AI's, hair loss etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Judah View Post
    Your going to have to take the responses you get on the chin on this one brother, becasue your going to get them. Im glad you know your too young. Question is, do you know why shooting gear at your age is bad?

Also you said:

"i believe my natural test production is already below average for some reason"

This is HIGHLY unlikly and the only way to know is to go get it tested. Remember when you get tested, your test levels are elivated in the morning.

Not breaking your balls here but, if you really had done your research you would have already answered your very basic questions about needles, serms, AI's, hair loss etc.
    thanks for the reply, i saw a video about low test production and it just made me think, i believe its bad at my age because my hormones are still theoretically developing, well im done caring about that side of things. i do know the basics.. i mean from what iv discoverd i should get an anti estrogen such as nolvadex for during cycle, a pct such as .. (cant remember the name?) and proscar to assist prevention of hair loss

juice work is offline Banned

im in uk btw.

thanks for reading.
    well if you are in the UK they are legal there and you can just order them online or buy them at the store brobro but asking for a source is a big no no!

First of i dont care how old you are.
    I would recommend stacking with sustanon because it carries 4 different esters of testosterone from short to long meaning it will last longer in you up to a month. you still need to pin 2x week. you can take an oral steroid to jump start your cycle only to be used for 4 weeks, run some D.
    Here you can buy needles at the grocery store or pet stores, not sure what the deal is over there, you can order offline. I buy mine at the grocery store for .18$ each, you will need atleast 1 inch and a 20 gauge needle
    The shortest you should run a cycle is 8 weeks.
    Breast cancer and gyno are good things to worry about. If you are concerned with that i would recommend running NOLVADEX which the generic for that TAMOXIFEN is much cheaper! Nolvadex works better to stop the receptors in your breast tissue and is actually used to prevent and treat breast cancer in women. i dont think you need anything like Armidex.
    for pct you can run nolvadex and hcg , if you cant get hcg go to your local suppliment store or online and order CELLUCOR's product called P6, it has basically every thing you need for pct, an ai, natural test booster, and all the other crap that fixes your dick and libido!
    as far as hair loss goes just use a special shampoo or dont over dose yourself and you will be fine! rub organic coconut oil in your hair before bed and youll be straight

if you want to do a single test i would recommend test prop, it will burn and hurt the most when pinning but will get good resutls with little water retention, must pin every other day! plus will also use more too since it usually comes in 200mg 10 ml vials, that means 1 vial will last you 3 weeks so you will need 4 minimum to do a decent cycle
    im running a 9 month cycle of sustanon 300 equipoise 250 and test prop at 1ml each 2x week and have gained serious muscle at 6ft i went from 171 to 208lbs not sure what a stone weighs but i use numbers to count not rocks

Quote Originally Posted by juice work View Post
    well if you are in the UK they are legal there and you can just order them online or buy them at the store brobro but asking for a source is a big no no!

I would recommend stacking with sustanon because it carries 4 different esters of testosterone from short to long meaning it will last longer in you up to a month. you still need to pin 2x week. you can take an oral steroid to jump start your cycle only to be used for 4 weeks, run some D.
    Here you can buy needles at the grocery store or pet stores, not sure what the deal is over there, you can order offline. I buy mine at the grocery store for .18$ each, you will need atleast 1 inch and a 20 gauge needle
    Breast cancer and gyno are good things to worry about. If you are concerned with that i would recommend running NOLVADEX which the generic for that TAMOXIFEN is much cheaper! Nolvadex works better to stop the receptors in your breast tissue and is actually used to prevent and treat breast cancer in women. i dont think you need anything like Armidex.
    for pct you can run nolvadex and hcg , if you cant get hcg go to your local suppliment store or online and order CELLUCOR's product called P6, it has basically every thing you need for pct, an ai, natural test booster, and all the other crap that fixes your dick and libido!
    as far as hair loss goes just use a special shampoo or dont over dose yourself and you will be fine! rub organic coconut oil in your hair before bed and youll be straight

if you want to do a single test i would recommend test prop, it will burn and hurt the most when pinning but will get good resutls with little water retention, must pin every other day! plus will also use more too since it usually comes in 200mg 10 ml vials, that means 1 vial will last you 3 weeks so you will need 4 minimum to do a decent cycle
    im running a 9 month cycle of sustanon 300 equipoise 250 and test prop at 1ml each 2x week and have gained serious muscle at 6ft i went from 171 to 208lbs not sure what a stone weighs but i use numbers to count not rocks
    wow thanks for the reply that was really helpfull, you say u recomend test prop? thats test 400 right? iv ready some nasty stuff about the pain from that and from what iv gatherd test 250 is like a less painfull version? i dont want to stack anything else than test with this being my first cycle.
    so from what you've said..
    i need nolvadex and hcg, or the cellucors product and i should be fine?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    ouch!

ouch?

Judah is offline Member
    wow thanks for the reply that was really helpfull, you say u recomend test prop? thats test 400 right? iv ready some nasty stuff about the pain from that and from what iv gatherd test 250 is like a less painfull version? i dont want to stack anything else than test with this being my first cycle.

I would recommend stacking with sustanon because it carries 4 different esters of testosterone from short to long meaning it will last longer in you up to a month. you still need to pin 2x week. you can take an oralsteroid to jump start your cycle only to be used for 4 weeks, run some D.

DO MORE research before listening to this advice kid. Im not saying he is wrong, but I think you will find other belief systems here that differ from this one he outlined.

Your 18, 6ft tall, and 190lbs. I dont know what your BF% is but your a good sized kid and have so much more to accomplish with your genectics before you start gear.

I really dont't fully understand this statement of yours: iv lost 4stone and now im wanting to get ripped because iv majorly plateau'd

Is sounds like your upset that your have lost weight yet when using the term "ripped" that usually means your cutting which means you should be losing weight. Can you please clarify this?

It is my opinion that if you are going to do this at your age you should read more about it. also do not refer to them as test 250 and 400 those numbers only relate to the mg dosages in the different kinds of test. I personally like SUSTANON you should read about it and Propionate and test E

i was about 17 stone, did loads of cardio and some weights to get to 12.5 stone worked up to 13.5 stone over 2 years and now i want to have more muscle but ripped muscle so you can see a six pack e.t.c i have a bit of a belly around 21%bf and im sick of trying the hard way after all this time and getting no further, its time for a bit of help

ouch?
    Yeah, ouch.
    I understand your desire to change your current physique (short term fulfillment), but there may be a price to pay by not allowing your endocrine system to finish developing (long term detrement). Your hormonal system is still developing, and will continue to do so until your mid twenties. Adding steroids now will force your body to shut down your normal testosterone development.

Will a good pct help minimize these risks? YES

However, your body is still developing (HPTA system), and by not allowing it to develop / mature on it's own natural course, increases risk of later health issues (ED, low libido, depression, etc.)

Problem is, most kids your age can't think beyond tomorrow, and have a sense of immortality. Only after you try making love to your woman, and all you can give her is a wet noodle, does it begin to click that "Youth and steroids" are NOT a good mix!

If you insist to persue this path, your best bet is a very standard course of test c or e for 12 weeks @ 500mg/week
    remember to take an AI during cycle, since you are predisposed to breast cancer, followed with a good PCT after.

You can get needles from the sponsor AR-R here:

http://www.ar-r.com/accessories/syri...s-filters.html

It is my hope that you reconsider, but if you must, then please do it safely.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

I do not believe that this KID should be running aas. But i would rather see him have some guidance from the vets because lets face it, he will be a kid and do what he wants anyhow and fuq himself up. Realistically he will probably pin 2 times and stop because he doesnt like needles. Theres really 2 ways to go about this, make fun of him and let him try to piece info from people who are no where close to his age together, or give him some basic instruction. Either way he will run aas more than likely. I wouldnt recommend doing anything unnaturally yet because he is still growing and his homeostasis we get out of wack and its incredibly important at this stage in his life but cut him some slack. Forum rule should be changed to above 18 if 18 year olds only get shit on here

Judah is offline Member
    i was about 17 stone, did loads of cardio and some weights to get to 12.5 stone worked up to 13.5 stone over 2 years and now i want to have more muscle but ripped muscle so you can see a six pack e.t.c i have a bit of a belly around 21%bf and im sick of trying the hard way after all this time and getting no further, its time for a bit of help
    Dude, regardless of of your age...at 21% body fat you have a much much higher risk of devoping bad sides doing gear at that BF% level. You have no business running a Sust cycle at 21% BF. If you cant get lower than 21% BF without gear, then you HAVE NO business doing gear. You have not "plateaued". Bottom line, your not eating and training correctly. If your nutrition and training are not in order your just going to waste the gear, and lose all gains as soon as you come off.

Get your BF% down to 10-12% before you even consider a cycle...oh ya, and get your age to 27.

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice work View Post
    I do not believe that this KID should be running aas. But i would rather see him have some guidance from the vets because lets face it, he will be a kid and do what he wants anyhow and fuq himself up. Realistically he will probably pin 2 times and stop because he doesnt like needles. Theres really 2 ways to go about this, make fun of him and let him try to piece info from people who are no where close to his age together, or give him some basic instruction. Either way he will run aas more than likely. I wouldnt recommend doing anything unnaturally yet because he is still growing and his homeostasis we get out of wack and its incredibly important at this stage in his life but cut him some slack. Forum rule should be changed to above 18 if 18 year olds only get shit on here
    Intersting point.

Intersting point.
    haha right?

The next issue with that is no matter what age you put a kid or younger person will just lie, imagine if this kid here for instance told us he was 27 and you believed him and openly gave him great advice based on his age and fake stats then applied it to his current physique of 21%BF with probably 0 muscle tone and eats candy and cakes, imagine what would happen then.
    I just feel that if this is designed to discuss and learn then thats what should happen. Any time a younger person is drawn to learn more about aas they usually have found a source before they have found an understanding of what they are really about to do. Help them learn maybe they will see that they could really hurt the rest of their life.

Educate these fools

lol im not a fool, who do you think you are some extremely weel educated granfather of steroids and life? i have no idea what my bf% is but i sure dont sit around eating cake my muscle is slightly defined and there only place i feel needs most work is my stomach but you totaly have the wrong idea. FOOL.

lol im not a fool, who do you think you are some extremely weel educated granfather of steroids and life? i have no idea what my bf% is but i sure dont sit around eating cake my muscle is slightly defined and there only place i feel needs most work is my stomach but you totaly have the wrong idea. FOOL.
    Mate,
    Please do not make this a personal issue with attacks.
    btw, please read my post a few frames above.
    Thanks
    ---Roman

thanks for the advice roman il have a think

origionally i was going to use anavar as there arent any side effects and it gets you ripped but finding a source that doesnt charge like £90 / $ 200 if nearly impossible for me

you clearly need to know more about what kind of shape you are in and know more about your body fat at a minimum which is fairly easy to calculate. as far as being a "granfather", i am 25 so there is no possible way for me to be a granDfather of anything, i am how ever a more educated user of a dangerous supplement, from whom you are asking advice. Most of my knowledge has come from reading the experiences of other ON THIS FORUM and a couple of others, everything you need to know is here. All you need to do is put in a little effort which you will need A LOT of effort and dedication to get any results from your gear. if you run gear and dont workout and diet correctly you will not gain anything and jack up your body, thus making you a fool.

origionally i was going to use anavar as there arent any side effects and it gets you ripped but finding a source that doesnt charge like £90 / $ 200 if nearly impossible for me
    You need to stop source fishing, you keep mentioning you need a source please read the forum rules brobro

you need test not just orals

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cromp
    Did you not say your BF% is at 21%? Now your saying you have no idea what your BF% is?

Your being way too defensive dude. You think that I think being at 20% BF is fat, so your being defensive. 20% BF is not fat, but it is WAY too high for doing your first cycle.

I'll say this again. This is not my opinion, this is fact. Unless you have a medical condition, the reason you can't get below 20% BF is because you don't how to eat and train right. No, that does not mean I think your sitting on your ass all day eating cake. You can eat "healthy" and still not be eating correctly for your goals...There is a HUGE diff between the 2. Same goes for training.

Did you not say your BF% is at 21%? Now your saying you have no idea what your BF% is?

Your being way too defensive dude. You think that I think being at 20% BF is fat, so your being defensive. 20% BF is not fat, but it is WAY too high for doing your first cycle.

I'll say this again. This is not my opinion, this is fact. Unless you have a medical condition, the reason you can't get below 20% BF is because you don't how to eat and train right. No, that does not mean I think your sitting on your ass all day eating cake. You can eat "healthy" and still not be eating correctly for your goals...There is a HUGE diff between the 2. Same goes for training.
    that one was directed at me i made a joke about eating candy and cake and called him a fool..... just taking ownership

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice work

that one was directed at me i made a joke about eating candy and cake and called him a fool..... just taking ownership
    Oh ha...well...he needed to hear that again anyway lol.

brazilian86 is offline Associate Member
    18 yr old immature kid. Feels bad cause he aint training right and all the little kids at preschool are eating and training right, going from little kids to big kids! Haha
    Sounds like hes short of money as well. Eating right and healthy costs a little buddy. Also
    Sounds like youre fat, go do cardio and high protein meals.
    Sorry for blasting on you but its how it should be.
    Good Luck

Tried to stop this from the start. But everyone wanted to lay out a plan for the youngster now your getting annoyed with it? Funny huh

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Tried to stop this from the start. But everyone wanted to lay out a plan for the youngster now your getting annoyed with it? Funny huh
    I;m slowly doiing a "rethink" on advice I give for youngsters and steroids ....

...more on that later

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I;m slowly doiing a "rethink" on advice I give for youngsters and steroids ....

...more on that later
    Please let me know your thought. When your ready. Because today I'm wondering what's happening.

update: thanks for all your helpfully advice guys i did listen but i had to get on something so iv purchased some stanzolol winstrol and some tamoxifen orals, iv read milk thistle is pointless? isit?

update: thanks for all your helpfully advice guys i did listen but i had to get on something so iv purchased some stanzolol winstrol and some tamoxifen orals, iv read milk thistle is pointless? isit?
    milk thistle is what i take, and my livers always come out fine. but i'm not too heavy on orals, AND everyone is different....

Judah is offline Member
    Your going to run winy without test lol? It's official, your an effen genius!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Judah

Your going to run winy without test lol? It's official, your an effen genius!
    It seems like the only way for some to learn is the hard way.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

It seems like the only way for some to learn is the hard way.
    What is the old saying?

...you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink and you can give a man information but you can't make him think.

deathdodger is offline Associate Member
    You haven't reached plateau at 18 yet increase your calories.

BurntRbr is offline Junior Member
    Another youngsters testes about to bite the dust?!

GorillaNuts is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    These eager beavers crack me up.

You know when I first decided to touch the sauce , I had been training for 10 years, since I was 15. Always took my training seriously and never miss workouts and meals. People accused me of being on roids for 5 years, from 20 to 25. They couldnt believe I looked the way I did. All it takes is proper technique, regimen and diet to build an impressive physique.

Although I did use a ph called havoc for 2 months after a bad dirt bike accident to help me get back in shape. Worst mistake of my life.

My dick BARELY worked for 2 years after that, and by barely I mean i rarely got it up.
    That's a lot of disappointed girls. Lol.

Luckily my libido came back after some luck and research.

But good luck with your future erection goals.

creekrat is offline New Member
    So you come looking for advice and you got it. 80% is your diet. What's it like??? You didn't like the advice from known vets and you tried busting their balls? WTF over? If you had done your research like you said you had, you would have never asked the question. And you say your not worried about that "stuff" now but in 5-10 years you're gonna kick your own ass for not listening. Also sounds like you may get roid rage before taking the roids
    Last edited by creekrat; 07-27-2012 at 02:24 AM.

Thread Information