Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Workboot's Avatar
    Workboot is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Austalia
    Posts
    33

    Question My plan... Sus250, Proviron, Nolvadex...

    G'day all

    I'm looking for advice and (constructive) criticism.
    I've done about as much internet research as I can. So now I'm down to asking questions about specifics.

    This is my plan so far:
    Sus250- 1.2cc (weeks 1-8)
    Proviron- 50mg (weeks 1-10)
    [Then 18 days after last pin]
    Nolvadex- 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg
    (The reason for the extra .2cc is that I only have 10ml of Sustanon250 and I only want to do an 8 week course)

    I've had some feedback already in the Introduction thread concerning the levels of Sus250, Proviron, bodyfat and my workout.

    I workout 5 nights a week.
    Monday: Chest, biceps.
    Tuesday: Martial arts training, includes cardio.
    Wednesday: Back, triceps and lower back and shoulders.
    Thursday: Martial arts training, includes cardio.
    Friday: Legs and abs
    .

    In regards to bodyfat, last time I got it checked (which was a fair while ago) I had around 11%, I feel I have less on me now just from sight but I'll get that checked when I can.
    My body type is Ectomorphic.

    My questions....
    1)Should I up the sus250 to 2cc per week, pinning say Sunday morning and Wednesday night?
    2)If 50mg of Proviron is not enough, what is?
    3)Is this PCT of just Nolvadex adequate considering having ran the Proviron through the cycle?
    Last edited by Workboot; 07-25-2012 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Changed Workout Routine.

  2. #2
    Workboot's Avatar
    Workboot is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Austalia
    Posts
    33
    My plan... Sus250, Proviron, Nolvadex...-1288420594750.jpg

    Nobody?

  3. #3
    The Titan99's Avatar
    The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    1,710
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Workboot View Post
    G'day all

    I'm looking for advice and (constructive) criticism.
    I've done about as much internet research as I can. So now I'm down to asking questions about specifics.

    This is my plan so far:
    Sus250- 1.2cc (weeks 1-8)
    Proviron- 50mg (weeks 1-10)
    [Then 18 days after last pin]
    Nolvadex- 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg
    (The reason for the extra .2cc is that I only have 10ml of Sustanon250 and I only want to do an 8 week course)

    I've had some feedback already in the Introduction thread concerning the levels of Sus250, Proviron, bodyfat and my workout.

    I workout 5 nights a week.
    Monday: Chest, biceps.
    Tuesday: Martial arts training, includes cardio.
    Wednesday: Back, triceps and lower back and shoulders.
    Thursday: Martial arts training, includes cardio.
    Friday: Legs and abs
    .

    In regards to bodyfat, last time I got it checked (which was a fair while ago) I had around 11%, I feel I have less on me now just from sight but I'll get that checked when I can.
    My body type is Ectomorphic.

    My questions....
    1)Should I up the sus250 to 2cc per week, pinning say Sunday morning and Wednesday night? Yes, definitely up it and I'd get enough to run it for 12 weeks.
    2)If 50mg of Proviron is not enough, what is? Yes, that's plenty.
    3)Is this PCT of just Nolvadex adequate considering having ran the Proviron through the cycle?
    No, not really. You need another SERM. Ideally torem, but clomid would do. They effect different parts of the system. The very best thing you can do is run HCG at 250 i.u.'s twice a week from the beginning of your cycle right up to the day before PCT. This is the one thing that will make PCT 10X easier. Also take Vitamin C throughout PCT for cortisol control.

    Above

  4. #4
    Workboot's Avatar
    Workboot is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Austalia
    Posts
    33
    Cheers for the feedback.

    I'm gonna up it to 2cc (500mg) per week but am just gonna run it for 8 weeks and will aslo run Proviron for an exrta week or so at 25mg and also add Clomid into my PCT at 50/50/25/25 but I'm not going to run HCG .

    -Revised-
    Sus250- 2cc (weeks 1-8)
    Proviron- 50mg (weeks 1-10)
    Proviron- 25mg (week 11)
    [Then 18 days after last pin]
    Nolvadex- 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg
    Clomid- 50mg/50mg/25mg/25mg


    So, now I'm just waiting until I get a hold of my Clomid and Nolva, once I have those I'll start my cycle.

    ~WB~

  5. #5
    The Titan99's Avatar
    The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    1,710
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Workboot View Post
    Cheers for the feedback.

    I'm gonna up it to 2cc (500mg) per week but am just gonna run it for 8 weeks and will aslo run Proviron for an exrta week or so at 25mg and also add Clomid into my PCT at 50/50/25/25 but I'm not going to run HCG .

    -Revised-
    Sus250- 2cc (weeks 1-8)
    Proviron- 50mg (weeks 1-10)
    Proviron- 25mg (week 11)
    [Then 18 days after last pin]
    Nolvadex- 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg
    Clomid- 50mg/50mg/25mg/25mg


    So, now I'm just waiting until I get a hold of my Clomid and Nolva, once I have those I'll start my cycle.

    ~WB~
    OK man, but just so you know, the majority of Sustanon is a decanoate ester which is one of the slowest releasing of all (same as Deca ). So about the time your cycle is ending the majority of the test should be kicking in. That's the only reason I was saying to get enough to run it 12 weeks.

    I see Your not going to run HCG. That's a big mistake unless it's because you can't get any being in Oz. Better gains easier PCT and MUCH better retention of hard earned muscle while also promoting fat loss. Cheap as hell and never faked. I'd rethink that one.

    SERM doses are good.


    Don't forget the Vitamin C.
    Good Luck!!
    S

  6. #6
    Workboot's Avatar
    Workboot is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Austalia
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    OK man, but just so you know, the majority of Sustanon is a decanoate ester which is one of the slowest releasing of all (same as Deca). So about the time your cycle is ending the majority of the test should be kicking in. That's the only reason I was saying to get enough to run it 12 weeks.
    I have enough to run for 10 weeks, I may end up doing that.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    I see Your not going to run HCG. That's a big mistake unless it's because you can't get any being in Oz.
    I probably could get some but I'm not to sure, If I do can I just load it up in the same syringe with the sus250 so to save in sticking myself four times a week?

    I'm actually having trouble getting the gear for my PCT, lol. I shoulda picked some up when I was in Thailand last , oh well, I'll get that sorted as soon as I can.

    Vitamin C is amongst my daily vitamins already, so that's all good.

    Thanks for the info, bro.
    ~WB~

  7. #7
    The Titan99's Avatar
    The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    1,710
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Workboot View Post
    I have enough to run for 10 weeks, I may end up doing that.


    I probably could get some but I'm not to sure, If I do can I just load it up in the same syringe with the sus250 so to save in sticking myself four times a week?

    I'm actually having trouble getting the gear for my PCT, lol. I shoulda picked some up when I was in Thailand last , oh well, I'll get that sorted as soon as I can.

    Vitamin C is amongst my daily vitamins already, so that's all good.

    Thanks for the info, bro.
    ~WB~
    No, with the HCG you use an insulin pin.-29 gauge needle-smaller than a mosquito's nose.
    Just subcutaneous. No big deal, you can't even feel it. It's such a small amount you need to do it seperate from the AAS.

  8. #8
    Workboot's Avatar
    Workboot is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Austalia
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    No, with the HCG you use an insulin pin.-29 gauge needle-smaller than a mosquito's nose.
    Just subcutaneous. No big deal, you can't even feel it. It's such a small amount you need to do it seperate from the AAS.
    Oh, ok... Well, when I see that guy about his dog I'll ask him.


    I am going to run the sus for 10 weeks.....
    Last edited by Workboot; 07-27-2012 at 04:51 AM. Reason: I answered my own question therefore made it irrelevant :)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •