Thread: First Cycle

hudi is offline New Member

First Cycle

I am 21, 5'10", about 170 lbs and will be starting my first cycle. It will consist of just testosterone and I just want to be sure on the amounts I should be injecting. I was told to inject 250 mg's E3D and since I've never done this before just feel like that is alot. One vial has 100 mg's in it so should I be injecting 7 vials a week? Thanks for any info, and sorry for the noob question.

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    Your too young to be using AAs. You need a solid base before deciding to cycle . For now eat lift and sleep .

411vm is offline Junior Member
    I think you will find it 100mg/ ml

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Well. You are alittle young to start. 25 is a good starting age. Focus on your diet and training, trust me that is the biggest key to size. If you dont form good habits now, once you do a cycle it WILL NOT go well and you will not get the results you want.

BTW, if you decide to still go ahead and cycle now, what you posted is wrong in about 10 different ways and again will cause harm to yourself.

411vm is offline Junior Member
    Do some research. STAT!

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post

BTW, if you decide to still go ahead and cycle now, what you posted is wrong in about 10 different ways and again will cause harm to yourself.
    That's why I'm asking now. I have been told that 21 was an okay age to start, I heard 25 was preferable, but still that 21 was an acceptable age. Also I have developed pretty good exercise habits, for the last 6 years I have maintained a pretty tight diet and consumed about 3500 calories a day and consistently have been working out atleast 3 days a week. I just feel that I have reached a plateau when it comes to muscle growth.

Quote Originally Posted by hudi View Post
    That's why I'm asking now. I have been told that 21 was an okay age to start, I heard 25 was preferable, but still that 21 was an acceptable age. Also I have developed pretty good exercise habits, for the last 6 years I have maintained a pretty tight diet and consumed about 3500 calories a day and consistently have been working out atleast 3 days a week. I just feel that I have reached a plateau when it comes to muscle growth.

Most vets will agree 21 iss still young. You damage you systems in your body for life.

Plateau's will happen, but you need to be in the gym more then 3times a week. 5-6 days a week. What are you stats? Also break down a typical day for food for us.

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Plateau's will happen, but you need to be in the gym more then 3times a week. 5-6 days a week. What are you stats? Also break down a typical day for food for us.
    Meal 1:4 eggs, Orange Juice, and Whole Grain Bagel
    Meal 2:Protein Shake
    Meal 3:homemade chicken sandwich, with about 2 ounces of almonds
    Meal 4:Protein Shake
    Meal 5:rice and beans with Chicken

I was told I need to start eating a sixth meal once I start my cycle which won't be an issue

I wrestled in high school and am pretty sure I screwed up my body a lot with cutting weight so now it is hard for me to gain weight my goal is to be about 210 but I can't seem to get past 175 no matter what I do. I usually go to the gym 3 days a week to lift and will run 2 days a week. So that is working out 5 days a week but I was speaking purely lifting I do 3 times a week.

Stats, 5'10" 170 LBS 4.5% body fat. I am in relatively good shape, just looking to gain mass.

Well your diet isnt good at all. You want to be a 210lb guy, you need to eat like a 210lb guy. Head over to the diet section on here and start reading, posting, ect.

stpete is offline Banned
    Yeah, your diet is off. As suggested, hit the Nutrition Section and post it over there for those guys and gals to critique. To start AAS at your age could result in you damaging your HPTA. Besides, if you don't know how to eat, regardless of age, you are wasting your time.

Thread Information