HazyA is offline Junior Member

Help clearup when to shoot

I'm about to do my first cycle, been reserching for about 3years now and still don't completely understand when you should actually inject. I mean most people list thier cycle in weeks, but then I see people say inject every four or five days. With clomid I see some people say take for 3-4weeks after cycle, but then others say the standard 300/100/50 for 10 days(3001st, 100 next 10, etc.) I know that for some drugs like winny and prop. injection is needed earlier than every 7 days, but for lets say test enan. and deca is a every 7 day split ok? And do I need to run clomid or nolva for 30days after 10x3 or for 3 weeks 7x3? Thanks for all help.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Bro, take a peek at the Educational threads and read the clomid FAQ.
    That should answer your question about when to take clomid and for how long....FAQ is excellent.

As far as how often to inject, this is completely based on the half-life of the AS. If it's a long ester (like Deca /Test Enth) then once a week is fine. If it's a short one (like Sust/Fina/Prop) injections must be done more often to maintain stable blood levels.

For sust inject M/W/F...for Prop use ED as well as Fina.
    Deca/Enth can be done weekly.

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    Yes definitely run cloid after, 2-3 weeks after last shot depending on what you run in 300/100/50 for 21 day total. Nolvadex is optional to run but should be on hand incase any gyno symptoms start showing. Unless of course you're on progesterone related roids like deca or fina etc. then you would need Bromocriptine. as slypknot said once a week for deca, enthanate, or cypinate is ok although most prefer 2x a week to keep levels balanced in the blood.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    you have not been researching this for three years. winny needs to be taken every day so does prop.You need to know what each compound does in your body and how to take them.....Glad to see your asking questions. what are your stats. ( don't lie it's your health ) Age. height weight , training history , routine , diet& suppliments your going to take on cycle .we need to know these things to set you up a goo d cycle that your will be able to eat enough to gain on. And of course we need to know your goals

Originally posted by ECFATCAT
    you have not been researching this for three years. winny needs to be taken every day so does prop.You need to know what each compound does in your body and how to take them.....Glad to see your asking questions. what are your stats. ( don't lie it's your health ) Age. height weight , training history , routine , diet& suppliments your going to take on cycle .we need to know these things to set you up a goo d cycle that your will be able to eat enough to gain on. And of course we need to know your goals
    I know winny's halflife I was just throwing out some examples of some gear that wouldn't work every 7 days. I guess I could of worded it better. I'm 23 6'2 183lbs at 9%, I have a very fast metabolism and have a hard time putting weight on. Been training for 6 years, last 2 pretty seriously, Average around 2500 cal. 225 pro., and 275 carbs. only taking glutamine right now. My goal is 10-15lbs of good mass.

Slypnot, ofcoarse I read the clomid article, and that is exactly why I posted this because that says split the dosages every 10 days, while some people on the board like intervision(above your post) said take it every 7 days.

My first cycle is still coming together but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna run it like this:
    1-8 Deca 300mg/wk
    1-9 Test enan. 200mg/wk
    5-9 winny(50mg tabs) ed
    after last shot of test start nolva 20mg ed for 30days
    clomid 2 weeks after last test shot for 30 days by the standard 300/100/50

Still debating on how to run the nolva, been reading alot lately bout running both nolva and clomid after cycle. How does that sound?

bump

Thread Information