BobTheBodyBuilder is offline Associate Member

How long after cycle can i start cutting?

I plan on starting a 12 week test c cycle starting september followed by 4 week long pct. so i will be completely done the cycle within 20-21 weeks.

Im currently 12-13 % BF and i plan on cutting after my cycle to get ready for next summer.

How long should i wait after my cycle to start cutting?

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your question is a little confusing or maybe I'm reading something wrong because I'm more retarded than I realize, LOL! Anyway, if you're going to be a steroid user, I'd never cut without being on cycle...otherwise you'll lose a lot more muscle tissue than you had to. Anyway, long and short, start cutting when you start your next cycle...problem solved.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BobTheBodyBuilder View Post
    I plan on starting a 12 week test c cycle starting september followed by 4 week long pct. so i will be completely done the cycle within 20-21 weeks.

Im currently 12-13 % BF and i plan on cutting after my cycle to get ready for next summer.

How long should i wait after my cycle to start cutting?
    I've been told between 2 weeks after PCT to two months. The longer you wait the better chances of keeping cycle gains. YMMV

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    If you're not planning any more cycles, and when you establish your levels are close to normal after bloodwork then start a slow long cut. If you plan on cycling again, do a cutting diet and cardio while on to take advantage of the extra androgens.

Thread Information