Ddanger is offline New Member

Been running tren and prop

Ive been running a cycle of tren and prop for the past 4 weeks. I do 1cc of each every other day.

ive been seeing a difference in muscle size and fat loss.. My only concern is my weight is increasing.. I gained 7 pounds since i started but im 100% sure im loosing the fat. is it water retention?

im 5'7
    Started at 198 Now at 205
    23yrs old
    BF% unsure now

Im sure my diet is on point or close to it

Permabulk is offline Junior Member
    Most likely a good portion is LBM! Obviously not all of it, but if your diet is good and you are seeing good changes to your physique, what's to say it's not?

They are both short esters so it's not like it takes forever to kick. If it is indeed tren ace, you didn't specify. It seems like you don't want to gain weight at all?

What is your cycle history?

Ddanger is offline New Member
    Yeah it is tren ace.. no cycle history im running it as my first cycle. I know that cycle is frowned upon as a first but im getting help from my experienced friend. he told me water retention but idk. I dont mind weight if its LBM aslong as the fat is just shredding off.

Jonnyg419 is offline Member
    Let the mirror be the judge, if you don't look like you are getting fat don't worry about it

Thread Information