Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member

Mid Cycle input needed

I am in week 8 of my 12 week Tes C cycle @ 400 mgs. a week. I have gained 14 lbs. so far have ate clean and train like a dog. The last two weeks I haven't really gained more weight. I have been eating 500 calories over maintenance with one cheat day on the weekend. My training consists of a 4 day split training everything once a week with only 45 minutes of cardio once a week. My strength is still going up but not like in the beginning. I would say that the weight I am using to train with is staying the same but I am getting a few more reps per set. I don't know if I should change nothing, increase the dosage to 450 mgs a week or do oral Tbol for the last four weeks. I am 42 yrs. old 5'9" 194 lbs. This is the first cycle I have done in 15 yrs. Any thoughts? thanks.

deathdodger is offline Associate Member
    I would keep everything the same and save the Tbol for next cycle.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I am in week 8 of my 12 week Tes C cycle @ 400 mgs. a week. I have gained 14 lbs. so far have ate clean and train like a dog. The last two weeks I haven't really gained more weight. I have been eating 500 calories over maintenance with one cheat day on the weekend. My training consists of a 4 day split training everything once a week with only 45 minutes of cardio once a week. My strength is still going up but not like in the beginning. I would say that the weight I am using to train with is staying the same but I am getting a few more reps per set. I don't know if I should change nothing, increase the dosage to 450 mgs a week or do oral Tbol for the last four weeks. I am 42 yrs. old 5'9" 194 lbs. This is the first cycle I have done in 15 yrs. Any thoughts? thanks.
    You have adjusted your tdee for the 14 lbs and have added the 500 extra cals to that? Don't increase dosage.

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed. Your calorie requirements change when you gain weight. Just adjust your diet.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Good point cape!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for the input. I have made the adjustments to my diet but it seems my weight is fluctuating a bit. The problem could be that when I recalibrated my calories, I added fruits as opposed to adding more complex carbs to the carbohydrate portion of the diet, as an example: more raisins in my oatmeal as opposed to the extra 1/4 or 1/2 cup of oatmeal. My diet looks like this 330 grams protein, 330 grams carbs and 70 grams fat. At 194, this feels like alot of food.

Thread Information