Suljin is offline New Member

Starting a cycle

Hey guys, I've been reading a lot on the forums on many things and getting lots of info, but figured best I also run things by people. Sorry if I don't have all the info, ask and I'll do my best to answer.

I've been lifting for a few years since I've graduated college and overall am pretty athletic and healthy. More recently though I've been wanting to get bigger, I really wanted to look like one of the bigger guys at the gyms. About a year ago I had a bad injury from softball and I basically couldn't go to the gym for about 8 months or so. Since the beginning of the year I've been hitting the gym again and trying to get back where I was as well as figured its sorta like a fresh start to acting on what I want and getting bigger. Right now I'm about 6'0" and 185ish (I was about 197 before the accident and about 15% bf or so). After the recovery, I focused on cutting just before I started the gym again and was down to 175 and around 10% bf and have worked my way back up to about the 185 now. I'd guess I sit close to the 15%, possibly as low as 13% (abs are only slightly visible).

A guy I know but isn't really a friend or anything was talking to me since I have asked him for suggestions about working out post injury since some things still hurt depending on the motion. Hes big, 5'5" and about 250 or so. He suggested I take some steroids to speed up my results back to where I was and push me over the 200 mark and more (hopefully closer to the bigger goal overall). He said he'd get me some and so I agreed I thought I'd try it. My gear should be in next week he said, and all I know is he just said I was getting deca and test (not sure with which ester) and that I should take 10mL of each/week.

He didn't really give me any other info than that, and considering I wouldn't know where else to get any I don't want to push/bother him much more (hes pretty quiet and keeps to himself). What do you guys think? Also my diet is pretty good already, obviously I'd clean it up more while on the cycle. I generally just eat ground turkey + veggies, chocolate milk + protein powder, eggs, and greek yogurt + protein powder. Other day I made turkey chili (I'm assuming I'd have to cut out the beans later lol). Also I don't know much about PCT and when I asked this guy briefly about side effects and gyno he said it was a small dose and I shouldn't worry about it.

Thanks for the suggestions, all the info is scattered all over different threads from what I've been reading, and having direct info based on my situation is always helpful. I'll try to answer any questions too. Heading to gym now.

AlinSR is offline new member
    Stick around and read for a few months, and then ask questions.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Holy crapper, I'm not getting on you but you really need to know what you are doing and therefore what you are buying before you take any advice. You dose in mgs no vials, not mL 's etc..
    You need to know the esters, they dominate your injection times. If you haven't done a cycle you need to do a beginners cycle. You need to understand PCT and why, also you need your Ai and why. Please there is much info here start reading then ask Q's on the Q & A site. So good luck, n stop everything and start reading. crazy mike

also is there an app for tracking food that works well? Most that I've tried are bulky and awkward to use, esp for something like the chili I made etc. Thanks!

gianttime is offline Junior Member
    Get the stuff from your new buddy and then hold onto it. Please read a lot more before you start shooting yourself full of things that you nor the guy you are getting them from know anything about.

The stickies about A.I.s are awesome, read everything you can about beginner cycles, and know what Deca is and can do before not having PCT ready to go.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Holy crapper, I'm not getting on you but you really need to know what you are doing and therefore what you are buying before you take any advice. You dose in mgs no vials, not mL 's etc..
    You need to know the esters, they dominate your injection times. If you haven't done a cycle you need to do a beginners cycle. You need to understand PCT and why, also you need your Ai and why. Please there is much info here start reading then ask Q's on the Q & A site. So good luck, n stop everything and start reading. crazy mike
    I have been reading, and wanted further clarification, specifically on my situation vs a generalized and blanketed one. I know the doses are generally in mg which is why when he told me mL I was confused and figured someone here would have a suggestion on that one. I know why people do PCT (I've been reading stickies, just because I made a profile today doesn't mean I haven't been here before, I've just never needed to post). Lastly, I haven't started anything, thats why I'm asking before I do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Suljin View Post
    I have been reading, and wanted further clarification, specifically on my situation vs a generalized and blanketed one. I know the doses are generally in mg which is why when he told me mL I was confused and figured someone here would have a suggestion on that one. I know why people do PCT (I've been reading stickies, just because I made a profile today doesn't mean I haven't been here before, I've just never needed to post). Lastly, I haven't started anything, thats why I'm asking before I do anything.
    Ok then I may not have understood, and sorry for that. You said you don't know the esters am I right. But anyway when you get it and see it we/you can determine Ok with that so far ?? ...cm

Correct, he just said test, didn't specify which. I figured once I had it I'd be able to determine which one it was. Don't worry, I'm not planning on using anything until I've got it all figured out and ready.

Correct, he just said test, didn't specify which. I figured once I had it I'd be able to determine which one it was. Don't worry, I'm not planning on using anything until I've got it all figured out and ready.
    Ok cool when you get it and or can be more specific with your Q, I will be more then glad to help in any way.
    If it is Test E or C it will be and injection 2x wk if it is Prop it will be EOD. The dosages will be determined by the concentrate. IE: 100mg /mL for Test P and EOD or if it is Test E or C it will probably be 250 mg/mL @ 1 or 2 times a week. Does that help. ...cm

Yea def. thanks! I'll let you know more when I find out. Sorry for such vague post at start, def new to this and since i've been reading a bunch seems like so much to consider and remember. Reviewing the PCT again so I know what to get before I start

Yea def. thanks! I'll let you know more when I find out. Sorry for such vague post at start, def new to this and since i've been reading a bunch seems like so much to consider and remember. Reviewing the PCT again so I know what to get before I start
    Do not forget your Ai. The Aromatase inhibitor to prevent Gyno. Get all this together and get more help with your needs with such and get back to basic Q's. These guys are good on here and they will help. I'll help with what I can. ...crazy mike

So apparently I'm getting 1 bottle of 10 ml andropen test 275mg and 1 bottle of deca 250mg

Thread Information