lockpicker is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

first cycle info

27yr old 5,10 68kg and i work out 4-5 times a week and i want to do my first cycle on test e. so hows this sound test e wks 1-10 500mg monday and thursday 250mg each, hcg day after my last injection for 10 days then 4days rest then clomid or nolva. is this ok and whats better nolva or clomid and how much and often do i take it any help would be much appreciated.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Ok there is a sticky regarding first thread but it's a standard 500mg test e cycle.

I don't really think hcg is necessary but if that's how you want to roll then by all means.

I personally like nolva over Clomid but too much Clomid starts to get me emotional like a blubbering baby

Trying-Hard is offline Associate Member
    It is amazing the amount of "1st cycle help" threads this forum gets. Wow! Now I feel like a fool when I posted mine up a few weeks ago. There really needs to be a sticky that reads "1ST CYCLE - READ ME".

Anyway, for your first cycle, 500 mg of test E a week is fine. Mon and Thr injections are good. PCT should start 14 days after last injection and should include Nolva and Clomid. HCG is optional and can't hurt and should be ran DURING cycle, not post cycle.

PCT:
    Clomid 100/50/50/50 (100 mgs ED for first week, 50 mg ED 2nd week, etc.)
    Nolva: 40/40/20/20

AI such as liquidex should be ran eod at .25 mgs

Goodluck

Blog Entries
    So iwas close :-) easy stuff really isnt just got make sure dnt want to f*** myself up lol. so can i run clomid and n

Blog Entries
    Ah so can i use nolva and clomid together and would it b better as iv seen a few tabs saying its one or the other. i know its easy but id still like advice/tips from ppl thats been there and got the t-shirt just for peiceof mind.

Blog Entries
    F***ing bam phones soz for all the tabs lol

lestat85 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trying-Hard
    It is amazing the amount of "1st cycle help" threads this forum gets. Wow! Now I feel like a fool when I posted mine up a few weeks ago. There really needs to be a sticky that reads "1ST CYCLE - READ ME".

Anyway, for your first cycle, 500 mg of test E a week is fine. Mon and Thr injections are good. PCT should start 14 days after last injection and should include Nolva and Clomid. HCG is optional and can't hurt and should be ran DURING cycle, not post cycle.

PCT:
    Clomid 100/50/50/50 (100 mgs ED for first week, 50 mg ED 2nd week, etc.)
    Nolva: 40/40/20/20

AI such as liquidex should be ran eod at .25 mgs

Goodluck
    This is all good advice and the standard protocol advises on this site. Not sure what other info your looking for man.

As stated, test e is good. Maybe run for 12 weeks, instead of 10. Run and AI throughout cycle, until PCT begins. HCG is run ON cycle. Nolva AND Clomid for PCT at 40/40/20/20 and 100/50/50/50, respectively.

Blog Entries
    looking for opinions and personal prefrences etc as to wot the best AI is to use throughout my cycle.

lestat85 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lockpicker
    looking for opinions and personal prefrences etc as to wot the best AI is to use throughout my cycle.
    Liquidex, Aromasin , and Arimidex seem to be the most common I've seen. Personally, I plan on running Arimidex with my cycle.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information