peacock54 is offline New Member

Help....Not sure I'm doing this corrctly

Ok so I am 2 weeks into my cycle. And I thought I had an OK handle on taking my stack correctly...PROBABLY I am not... I read so many conflicting things it drives me nuts. If someone expierenced could take a sec to help guide me it would be reatly appreciated.

Im injecting Tren , Winnie, Masteron , and Test-P. Oral I'm taking Winnie as well and Anavar .

Doin 100mg Var daily

50 Mg Winnie daily oral

Mast - 300mg week

tren - 210 mg/week

Winnie inj - 150 mg/week

test - p - 210mg/week

If I'm way off please be kind and help me. I'm obviously trying to cut. My PCT I have arimidex and HCG . Anything else I need. Please ADVISE!

Get hench Die Trying is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peacock54
    Ok so I am 2 weeks into my cycle. And I thought I had an OK handle on taking my stack correctly...PROBABLY I am not... I read so many conflicting things it drives me nuts. If someone expierenced could take a sec to help guide me it would be reatly appreciated.

Im injecting Tren , Winnie, Masteron , and Test-P. Oral I'm taking Winnie as well and Anavar .

Doin 100mg Var daily

50 Mg Winnie daily oral

Mast - 300mg week

tren - 210 mg/week

Winnie inj - 150 mg/week

test - p - 210mg/week

If I'm way off please be kind and help me. I'm obviously trying to cut. My PCT I have arimidex and HCG. Anything else I need. Please ADVISE!
    For starters why are you taking winnie orally as well as pinning it?? Var and Winnie are more or less the same thing.

You should be taking you AI from week 1 till you start you pct at .25 or .50 eod depending on how prone you are to side from estrogen. hcg can be run as a part of a pct but IMO its better to run it while your on cycle 250iu 2s a week. Your pct is not good enough you need some clomid and novla for pct as a minimum as the tren will shut you down hard.

How often are you jabbing your test and tren? I'm guessing your using tren ace??
    If you mast is mast prop it also needs eod pinning as well as your tren and test.

Taking all of this gear to cut you need to have your diet in check 90% of a cutting cycle is diet no matter what gear you take if you don't diet properly you will not cut.

What's you stats age body fat so on??

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    April fools?

Papa-pwn is offline Junior Member
    That's an insane amount of compounds for a first cycle..

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Get hench Die Trying

For starters why are you taking winnie orally as well as pinning it?? Var and Winnie are more or less the same thing.

You should be taking you AI from week 1 till you start you pct at .25 or .50 eod depending on how prone you are to side from estrogen. hcg can be run as a part of a pct but IMO its better to run it while your on cycle 250iu 2s a week. Your pct is not good enough you need some clomid and novla for pct as a minimum as the tren will shut you down hard.

How often are you jabbing your test and tren? I'm guessing your using tren ace??
    If you mast is mast prop it also needs eod pinning as well as your tren and test.

Taking all of this gear to cut you need to have your diet in check 90% of a cutting cycle is diet no matter what gear you take if you don't diet properly you will not cut.

My thoughts exactly. If the nutrition plan is off you've wasted a lot of time and money and will be unhappy with the results.

Is this your first cycle???

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Get hench Die Trying View Post

With the plan he laid out, it's very possible he could be fine without using an AI. To begin, this cycle is not going to produce much aromatase activity at all. Second, Masteron has a fairly decent anti-estrogenic effect. This cycle could easily be run without estrogenic issues depending on individual sensitivity.

PCT: Nolva or Clomid, just one or the other can easily produce the same results so as long as you use the right doses...you can have the same success with either SERM during a PCT if the correct amounts are used.

HCG: PCT use is far more valuable than on cycle use IMO. The priming LH effect with HCG use post cycle will make SERM use far more efficient. On cycle HCG use, it's merely a mimicking effect and doesn't actually provide true LH release. While it won't hurt anything in the short term, years of HCG use cycle after cycle can actually cause damage to the HPTA more so than steroid use and is one of the most damaging occurrences among steroid users as it's easy for the body to become dependent on the LH mimicking effect making short term PCT use far more valuable.

peacock54 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the input first of all. And this is my 5th cycle. It is my first cutter though. I just had water displacment done to check body fat so I know this is exact. I am 15.2% BF. I weigh 271 lbs and I'm 6'4" I'm 27 years old. I will have BF rechecked after I am done. I am hoping to drop at least 3-5%. Other cycles were bulk. Dball, SUS 250, Deca . done Test E. Havent done crazy high doses. Always been on lower side. This is my second cycle on Tren . LOVED it. Strength gains went through the roof! And I am pinning EOD thatswhy I chose the compunds that I did. So it's not beneficial to run winnie and var at the same time?? If not I'll drop one. My diet is in check to my belief. If you want I can post a sample of my diet so you can help critique it. And I will start taking my arimidex now. I can get clomid and nolva as well for PCT.

Do you think I need some Caber?? I am actually unfamiliar with it....just read that it blocks prolactin which apparently rises bad with Tren? This correct?

Get hench Die Trying is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peacock54
    Thanks for the input first of all. And this is my 5th cycle. It is my first cutter though. I just had water displacment done to check body fat so I know this is exact. I am 15.2% BF. I weigh 271 lbs and I'm 6'4" I'm 27 years old. I will have BF rechecked after I am done. I am hoping to drop at least 3-5%. Other cycles were bulk. Dball, SUS 250, Deca . done Test E. Havent done crazy high doses. Always been on lower side. This is my second cycle on Tren . LOVED it. Strength gains went through the roof! And I am pinning EOD thatswhy I chose the compunds that I did. So it's not beneficial to run winnie and var at the same time?? If not I'll drop one. My diet is in check to my belief. If you want I can post a sample of my diet so you can help critique it. And I will start taking my arimidex now. I can get clomid and nolva as well for PCT.

Do you think I need some Caber?? I am actually unfamiliar with it....just read that it blocks prolactin which apparently rises bad with Tren? This correct?
    If you can get hold of caber I would use it. It will do wonders to keep your old boy working

Thread Information