Joe2012 is offline New Member

Sweating more then usual

Ever since Ive started my cycle of test C ive been sweating more then often. I used to barely sweat, but now Im sweating much more then usual. When i say i used to never sweat, i mean it..but now its much different. Does being on a cycle have anything to do with this?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe2012
    Ever since Ive started my cycle of test C ive been sweating more then often. I used to barely sweat, but now Im sweating much more then usual. When i say i used to never sweat, i mean it..but now its much different. Does being on a cycle have anything to do with this?
    Yes. Hormones regulate water retention. Testosterone increases water retention. Your normal physiological response to excess water is to perspire in an effort to reduce it.

Welcome to hormone manipulation. There are a lot more changes happening you aren't even aware of yet!

dbw1968 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Oh yea. Sweating is increased significantly especially when you take a preworkout like Assault with your cycle. It is worth every drop you perspire though.

Quote Originally Posted by dbw1968 View Post
    Oh yea. Sweating is increased significantly especially when you take a preworkout like Assault with your cycle. It is worth every drop you perspire though.
    Your on point my man, I take Assault. All this sweating is starting to creep me and my girlfriend out hahaha, I'll randomly start sweating from my hands and feet...kinda weird.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Yes. Hormones regulate water retention. Testosterone increases water retention. Your normal physiological response to excess water is to perspire in an effort to reduce it.

Welcome to hormone manipulation. There are a lot more changes happening you aren't even aware of yet!
    Thanks brotha, good info

dbw1968 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    The bed is wet after sex too. My ass seems to sweat more. Lol

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post

There's a lot more to it than water retention. Androgens directly increase thermogenesis and perspiration. Tren makes guys sweat like crazy, yet doesn't cause water retention. Compounds that are only very lightly androgenic (like Anavar and Primo) have very little effect on body temp and perspiration.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte

There's a lot more to it than water retention. Androgens directly increase thermogenesis and perspiration. Tren makes guys sweat like crazy, yet doesn't cause water retention. Compounds that are only very lightly androgenic (like Anavar and Primo) have very little effect on body temp and perspiration.
    Thanks for adding that Bonaparte and yes, tren is a bitch for sweating!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dbw1968
    The bed is wet after sex too. My ass seems to sweat more. Lol
    I swear I've soaked the sheets down to the box spring at times! Lol

frsttmer is offline Associate Member
    Ive always sweat a lot my whole life...
    While on gear it's horrible. The night sweats are brutal. My gf hates it. Can't imagine what I'll be like on tren .
    When I'm at work while on cycle.. When I chug water, it seems as soon as I'm done I start pouring sweat and I drink a ton of water so ya I usually soak through my t shirt and through my thick uniform as well

Thread Information