Googooly is offline New Member

Question about AI And HCG...

Hey guys,

I have Anastrozole pills in 1 mg each, they are VERY tiny. I know I should be taking 0.25mg EOD but it would be kinda impossible for me to cut each pill into 4 bits. Would it be wise to cut it in half(0.5mg) and take them Every 4 days instead?

And When is the BEST time to take HCG ? I always hear mix reviews about it, but when is actually the best time or does it not make any difference?

Thanks.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    HCG 2*250 a week. You need to take your AI each day or every other day. The half life isnt long enought. Think its 18hrs I believe. Cut the pill up or get a new AI.

Ok I'm gonna try cut that tiny crap in 4 bits becuase i cannot get hold of other AI currently. Also I'm in my week 4 of First cycle(TEST E only). should I start HCG now right till end of my 12 weeks cycle? or perhaps even till end of my PCT?

Thanks.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Yes you should. AI also asap!

Do you have a PCT lined up?

Super-Chump is offline Associate Member
    You can buy pill cutters from any pharmacy or chemist, they make cutting the pills much easier

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Yes you should. AI also asap!

Do you have a PCT lined up?

Yes I have. I'm gonna be takin nolva 40/40/20/20 for my pct. Do you think I still need clomid even though I'll be using hcg .?

Thanks for advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Super-Chump View Post
    You can buy pill cutters from any pharmacy or chemist, they make cutting the pills much easier
    Oh cool. I didn't know that. Thank you.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Googooly View Post
    Hey guys,

I have Anastrozole pills in 1 mg each, they are VERY tiny. I know I should be taking 0.25mg EOD but it would be kinda impossible for me to cut each pill into 4 bits. Would it be wise to cut it in half(0.5mg) and take them Every 4 days instead?

And When is the BEST time to take HCG ? I always hear mix reviews about it, but when is actually the best time or does it not make any difference?

Thanks.
    Tell us more about your cycle and we can help...Your HCG questions are elementary at best.

btern is offline Associate Member
    agree with stpete!! need more info on your cycle bro, and just cause you will be taking hcg dosnt mean you dont need to run clomid, any cycle should always be followed by nolva and clomid

Thread Information