spj
    spj is offline New Member

dbol,winny,test e,eq

currently on test e and eq i have winny on hand and can grab some dbol tabs at a good price. now before everyone flames because i want to use two orals let me explain my train of thought. Ive taken dbol twice and i blow up into a water balloon my diet wasn't the best and now its much better so i dont expect as much water retention but with 6 weeks left in my cycle i'd like to try and use dbol to get a few extra pounds but being summer id like to keep the water down. my last experience with Winny was pleasant water retention was diminished to near nothing. so my concept if to run winny with my dbol in order to keep the water retention down while building strength and muscle in a caloric surplus. im not trying to get lean while bulking just trying to add a few more pounds while keeping a dryer look. if anyone has combined the two what dosage did u run and what was your experience? i understand a lot of people will not agree with this but if you have done it or have some thoughts to contribute id appreciate it.

stats
    12%
    5'9"

deathdodger is offline Associate Member
    I haven't combined the two and theres nothing wrong with it if you do. What I would do is run the dbol first gain as much weight as you can then use the winstrol to help shed off unwanted water retention.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    why not just use an ai and do it the proper way. You should be using an ai anyway.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spj View Post
    currently on test e and eq i have winny on hand and can grab some dbol tabs at a good price. now before everyone flames because i want to use two orals let me explain my train of thought. Ive taken dbol twice and i blow up into a water balloon my diet wasn't the best and now its much better so i dont expect as much water retention but with 6 weeks left in my cycle i'd like to try and use dbol to get a few extra pounds but being summer id like to keep the water down. my last experience with Winny was pleasant water retention was diminished to near nothing. so my concept if to run winny with my dbol in order to keep the water retention down while building strength and muscle in a caloric surplus. im not trying to get lean while bulking just trying to add a few more pounds while keeping a dryer look. if anyone has combined the two what dosage did u run and what was your experience? i understand a lot of people will not agree with this but if you have done it or have some thoughts to contribute id appreciate it.

stats
    12%
    5'9"
    dbol first 4wks winny last 4-6

Age?

Flacco is offline Member
    I've never done winny and dbol together myself, But I have experimented on myself and gone against whats generally recommended with a couple compounds. There is a reason why people say don't run dbol and winny together. People have tried it before. I have alot of friends that tried the winny/dbol stack. Not one of them tried it again or made a big fuss about how great it was. None of them would admit that it was a waste either lol You never hear, from anyone educated, to run dbol to end your cycle (unless your goal is just putting on water weight). No one ever recommends kickstarting a cycle with Winny. Many people have tested the waters before you and I both. General consensous... kickstart with dbol... use winny to cut at the end of a cycle. IMO, It'd be a waste of both the dbol and the winny. As Gixx said... an AI would probably do what you want done, and you wouldn't be eating a bunch of other chemicals. If it was me, with the goals you stated... I'd go AI, maybe some winny for the last few weeks, and squeeze an extra meal or two into my diet.

spj
    spj is offline New Member
    Thanks for the replies, input from others taken in. now would tbol be a good consideration at the end of my cycle or would your still prefer to use winny over that compound to end a cycle?

Thread Information