GettinBigAintEZ is offline Junior Member

Hair thinning without being prone to MPB? Need some help

I have done several cycles(6+) of varying amounts of test, deca , anavar and tren . I have only recently added tren in the last 2 cycles and have never noticed any hair loss, now after about 5 years of doing gear I notice a little bit of hair thinning on top//is this normal, am I prone to MPB, will it regrow after my cycle is done. It is only slight but its annoying when I gel my hair. Please help

Atomini is offline Banned
    What is your age?

You need to step back and take a look at the big picture rather than just looking at the AAS use. Its possible you may have just reached that age where genetically, the switch turns 'on' for MPB. OR your hair may be thinning for reasons unrelated to your AAS use. You cannot use selective observation here (i.e. observing a situation and selectively picking one factor without properly considering and investigating all other possibilites).

What determines how you react to anything are 3 things, in this order of importance:
    1. First and foremost: genetics.
    2. Dose and duration.
    3. Age. This is a huge factor as well, because as we age, our bodies change and react differently to things than we did at a previous age.

I know many people who through their 20s did countless cycles over the years, never used AIs or SERMs on cycle with aromatizing steroids , and walked away every time with no gyno. Then one day when they hit a certain age, they noticed that they started getting gyno symptoms. Just because you've never gotten a particular side effect, does not mean you won't potentially start experiencing it at some point in the future. Any way you slice it, you are taking a gamble when you decide to start doing cycles of AAS. The idea here is that when you gamble, it's a game of odds. When you spin the roulette wheel of anabolic steroids, you can tip the odds in your favor by taking all of the proper safety precautions and following all healthy stipulations and guidelines for anabolic steroid use . But you cannot GUARANTEE that you are going to avoid (or continue avoiding) particular side effects 100% forever.

With that being said, I would reccomend looking into getting Nizoral 2% shampoo and use it on a regular basis. It acts as an androgen receptor antagonist in scalp tissue. Nizoral blocks DHT from binding to receptors in your scalp, much like how nolvadex blocks estrogen from binding to receptor sites on breast tissue. Nizoral contains the active ingredient Ketocozanole. When applied topically, it acts as a DHT receptor antagonist at receptor sites in the scalp (or wherever you rub it on), effectively blocking the ability for DHT to bind to those receptors and activate the gene for hair loss. I'll quote a paragraph an article I found here, which provides a reference:

"Support for this comes from a study in 1998 that compared ketoconazole 2% to the proven hair loss drug minoxidil 2% in men with androgenic alopecia.[13] In a sample of 27 men, "Hair density and size and proportion of anagen follicles were improved almost similarly by both ketoconazole and minoxidil regimens." The men washed with ketoconazole 2% shampoo once every 2–4 days, leaving the shampoo on the scalp for 3–5 minutes before rinsing (as with the treatment of dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis).[13]"

Reference: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/hair-los...oral-study.pdf (link to the actual study that was done)
    Last edited by Atomini; 07-29-2012 at 12:31 PM.

GettinBigAintEZ is offline Junior Member
    Thanks bro

Thread Information