Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TheTimeIsNow is offline Junior Member

Starting cycle advice on blood preassure

Hey guys , Some of you have seen me post a few times.. trying to figure out what to start my first cycle with .. Thanks to a few members my first cycle is just gonna be simple and im gonna do 200 mg /wk test prop. 100 mg 2x a week is how i will be doing it . I want to know what foods i can eat or if fish oil helps lower blood preassure. My BP is normally 135-145 over 65-75. Heart rate resting is usually 50-55. The only think is my top number annoys me cause that ****er never wants to go down. It occasionally reads 125/70 which is perfect but my norm is 135-145/70. So basically my top number is the only thing that is ever high as my bottom number is 99% of the time perfect. Now my diet is damn good in my opinion. I eat 4 boiled eggs and 2 cups of oatmeal with brown sugar and a protein drink for breakfast, 2 hours later chicken breast and spinach or broccoli, then workout , then protein drink and a chicken breast/salmon/steak and broccoli or spinach( 1 time a week ill eat steak after the workout and salmon 3 times a week after my workout). 2 hours after that a chicken breast and broccoli and spinach again. Then before bed if im starving ill have some more chicken or egg whites and the same veggies and usually another protein drink. I put salt on nothing by the way or pepper or any seasoning and drink a lot of water and green tea. Any suggestions ?

My protein is Pro complex gold standard.

Thanks guys

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    I was told if you use a good AI that will keep the sides along with blood pressure in check, it has for me. I'm using liquid stane at .10 Ed and no sides so far.

would a-dex work? Whats a good online website to buy adeX?
    Last edited by TheTimeIsNow; 07-29-2012 at 11:36 PM.

Deeez is offline Junior Member
    why so low with the test

my first cycle . Id figure id start low and work my way up if needed on next cycle. Whats a trusted site for adex sales?

im using ar-r and its working good for me so far its the banner in top right

411vm is offline Junior Member
    Eat some more carbs if you wanna grow

i would suggest using at least 300 for a first cycle 200 is a little low and you need to pin prop more than two times per week

the only think i am seeing for adex on ar-r .com is liquiddex. is this right? Was kinda hoping for a pill but is that right ? liquiddex?

JDBeretta is offline Member
    Short ester test and should be pinned every other day. 2x per week will not be in your best interests. Maybe look at doing 400-500/week of Enanthate . Just my opinion.

Have you figured out your PCT yet?

And yes, liquidex is Arimidex .

I havnt even thought of what to do for a pct.. Any suggestions ?Let me ask the liquidex is pined? im assuming .. i have no idea about it . how often do i pin it if i do?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That cycle won't do much for you.

with diet and even boosting my test a little wont do anything????
    Last edited by TheTimeIsNow; 07-30-2012 at 12:29 AM.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    No the stuff from ar-r is oral and comes with the oral syringe, and you need everything in order before you start bro. You need to know what you doing for pct and AI or you setting yourself to fail. And waste your money. Here is what you need to do go to steroids .com regular website and search for beginners cycle. This is what I did and follow it, you get you AI and pct Fromm AR-R its quality stuff ok. There it's going to tell you to pin 400 ew but like they said prop is a shorter ester so you gonna need to pin more often. You really need to research everything here so you know what you putting in your body and know what it will, could, and won't do, just IMO and eat, eat its 90% of growing. Good luck

well, Ive looked at different types of steroids and settled on prop. I realize its a shorter ester and i will probally have to pin more. I wont need a pct till the end of the cycle i thought. Any suggestions on what i should take as pct after running prop

Quote Originally Posted by TheTimeIsNow
    well, Ive looked at different types of steroids and settled on prop. I realize its a shorter ester and i will probally have to pin more. I wont need a pct till the end of the cycle i thought. Any suggestions on what i should take as pct after running prop
    You say that you've settled on prop and realize that you'll have to pin more often, but you said that your only going to pin 2x per week. You have to pin every other day with prop in order for your levels to stabilize while on cycle. Look at the half life of that ester. And at the 200/week you're talking about, it's not worth it, IMO.

As far as PCT goes, you should be considering running Clomid and Nolva. This is the standard PCT. And you should really have it in hand from the start of your cycle... You've been warned. You also have to consider an OCT which would consist of Arimidex (or and AI of your choice) and possibly HCG .

I'd suggest running 500mgs/week of testosterone enanthate . But only after you've been training for a good solid year (a lot of guys will say to wait WAY longer than that) and have your diet dialed in. AAS isn't a miracle drug that is going to turn you into a monster. Food is that miracle.

You have a lot of research to do before you start using AAS. Or you can just jump right in, get shitty results, and have an extremely high chance of having bad side effects... Some of which can be permanent.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBeretta

You say that you've settled on prop and realize that you'll have to pin more often, but you said that your only going to pin 2x per week. You have to pin every other day with prop in order for your levels to stabilize while on cycle. Look at the half life of that ester. And at the 200/week you're talking about, it's not worth it, IMO.

As far as PCT goes, you should be considering running Clomid and Nolva. This is the standard PCT. And you should really have it in hand from the start of your cycle... You've been warned. You also have to consider an OCT which would consist of Arimidex (or and AI of your choice) and possibly HCG .

I'd suggest running 500mgs/week of testosterone enanthate . But only after you've been training for a good solid year (a lot of guys will say to wait WAY longer than that) and have your diet dialed in. AAS isn't a miracle drug that is going to turn you into a monster. Food is that miracle.

You have a lot of research to do before you start using AAS. Or you can just jump right in, get shitty results, and have an extremely high chance of having bad side effects... Some of which can be permanent.
    ^^^^^ this! JD is absolutely right, please do a lot more reading before using AAS.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i dont understand why you are choosing what you are doing especially after looking into it.
    prop has to be injected eod
    you can order your ai and pct from ar-r . They are having a 60% off sale later today. Check out their thread.
    you start pct 3 days after your last injection
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    i dont understand why you are choosing what you are doing especially after looking into it.
    prop has to be injected eod
    you can order your ai and pct from ar-r . They are having a 60% off sale later today. Check out their thread.
    you start pct 3 days after your last injection
    Unless you switch to a different ester (Enanthate , for example), then your PCT would start 14 days after your last pin.

(not trying to correct Gixxer, just taking into consideration that te OP clearly doesn't know what's going on here)

lol.. i clearly dont. Well i ordered liquidex and liquidnolva online from ar-r .com. I will run 300 mg 3x a week. I picked up some insulin needles from the pharmacy. they are 1ML. 50 mg would be half of that right ? I tried googling but couldnt find the answer

Quote Originally Posted by TheTimeIsNow View Post
    lol.. i clearly dont. Well i ordered liquidex and liquidnolva online from ar-r.com. I will run 300 mg 3x a week. I picked up some insulin needles from the pharmacy. they are 1ML. 50 mg would be half of that right ? I tried googling but couldnt find the answer
    300mg 3x a week? So now your running 900mg total a week?
    slin pins arent what you inject with

well damn it lol.. i ordered some needles on ar-r .com its been a week and still not here and i wanted to start. 300mg a week

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985 View Post
    I was told if you use a good AI that will keep the sides along with blood pressure in check, it has for me. I'm using liquid stane at .10 Ed and no sides so far.
    An AI will help BP alot,,,also eating super clean and drinking tons of water are important.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member

300mg 3x a week? So now your running 900mg total a week?
    slin pins arent what you inject with
    What!?! Someone is injecting gear with slin pins!?! Good luck with that.

lol.. im posting on here for info so obviously slin pins are not good . i was gonna shoot in the shoulder also so figred it was fine

Quote Originally Posted by TheTimeIsNow
    lol.. im posting on here for info so obviously slin pins are not good . i was gonna shoot in the shoulder also so figred it was fine
    Get 50 posts or whatever you need to have, then PM me. I'll walk you through it and you can then check my advice with whoever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTimeIsNow View Post
    well damn it lol.. i ordered some needles on ar-r.com its been a week and still not here and i wanted to start. 300mg a week
    your impatient as hell. ar-r gets stuff to you pretty fast.
    You dont even have a proper cycle down and you are worrying about pins. taking prop 3x a week is not correct. You are probably lucky you dont have pins

your impatient as hell. ar-r gets stuff to you pretty fast.
    You dont even have a proper cycle down and you are worrying about pins. taking prop 3x a week is not correct. You are probably lucky you dont have pins
    By the time he gets a cc of prop through a slin pin, he'll be ready for his next shot

Quote Originally Posted by JDBeretta View Post
    By the time he gets a cc of prop through a slin pin, he'll be ready for his next shot

hahaha

Gixer ok ok . ill wait for the proper needles. I have everything set up though. Im gonna prop eod for 12 weeks . im think 100 mg eod. Ill have my liquidex in a few days and take that as well. How is this not a proper cycle for my first cycle? I come here for advice on these things becaue obviously i dont know. So i propbally wont know everything off the bat. But for my first cycle 100 mg eod of prop seems to be fine for a first cycle.

How much liquidex do you plan on taking?

How is your diet looking?

What size pins and barrels are you getting?

What is your PCT looking like? You have it yet?

What's your prop dosed at?

Where are you pinning?

What are you going to do when you can lift your arm or walk when you pin prop into virgin muscle?

Etc, etc...

lol..3cc/mL 23G x 1" 25/Pack are the pins.My pct i will be using nolva. It arives tomorrow in the mail according to the tracking number. Prop i will be using 100mg EOD, i will be pinning in my shoulders and ass. I realize for my ass ill prolly need 1 1/2" needles. When i cant lift well shit i cant lift.. What am i suppose to do? I guess some fat burn workouts. alternate body parts according to the soreness.. Also gixer or jd how much liquidex you think i should take a week running prop eod 100mg
    Last edited by TheTimeIsNow; 07-31-2012 at 02:19 AM.

You left out the most important parts... PCT and diet.

As for liquidex, if you are truly 12% BF, you might want to wait to start it until/if you start getting high water retention or itchy nipples... But you should be starting at a dose of .25mgs/eod.

I missed the part about Nolva. PO may want to consider Clomid, maybe not. Do you researc ad see what it can offer you. Also do the same for HCG .

Thanks beretta. heres my typical daily diet. wake up, 4 boiled eggs 2 cups of oatmeal with brown sugar and my protein drink and a few vitamins. 1-2 hours later chicken breast and spinach/ broccoli. workout 2 1/2-3 1/2 hours. protein drink, chicken breat and spinach/broccoli and sweet potatoe( three times a week after workout i will have a salmon filet in place of the chicken and 1 time a week ill replace it with steak),2 hours later chicken breast and spinach/broccoli. before bed ill have some protein and maybe some boiled egg whites or maybe a cup of cottage cheese. thats the basic diet i eat. as for my body percentage fat i am pretty lean. Im 6'0 190 i would say 9%. the only water retention i see on my body really thats an issue is my lower abdominals which with diet im hoping to rip up.

Also i got my liquidex JD. It came with a 1ML oral syringe. running prop eod at 10mg how much should i take a week or eod... this information i cant really find because i find people saying take it every day others saying not so much. I know u said to wait but should i take atleast a small dosage to keep ester down.
    Heres a recent picture.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0575.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	125017

You look good. But you're not 9%, in my opinion.

As for the liquidex, if you're going to start it, do .25mgs/eod. Do not take it any less often than that. The reason I say to wait until if you see sides, is that with too low of estrogen levels, you're going to run into sides as well.

And maybe hit the diet section and see what you can do to improve on the diet. You need more (clean) carbs, I believe.

Ok.. ill run it twice a week. at .25mg. if i have soreness in my nips or somthing i will go to eod? Hows this sound? ALso im glad im more then 9% if i am because i dont want bf to low . Ill post in diet section. thanks for the help.

No. Take liquidex eod. Your levels will jump around too much if you take it 2x per week.

If you start getting itchy nips, bump to .5eod.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information