Brunch is offline New Member

Thumbs down Didnt think Prop was gonna be this painful....pls help, need advice on pinning

So im pinning 100 mg test prop ED for 10 weeks

first 4 did glute, quad, other glute, other quad....they are all sore as heck

whats the best solution and where should i start pinning next...i feel like its too soon to do the glute again

Thanks
    Last edited by Brunch; 07-30-2012 at 01:43 AM.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Personally I'd shoot the delts next. If you are getting that much pain I wouldn't try bicep or tricep. You won't be able to move your arms if you do. Lol.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Glutes, quads, delts. Also use a 25g needle for your delts. You want to space out each pin location to about a week apart imo. Which if you do thos 6 locations is close enought.

stpete is offline Banned
    Delts are your next best option.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brunch View Post
    So im pinning 100 mg test prop ED for 10 weeks

first 4 did glute, quad, other glute, other quad....they are all sore as heck

whats the best solution and where should i start pinning next...i feel like its too soon to do the glute again

Thanks
    Virgin muscle? It takes some time to get used to it if its your first time doing it. If you stick with prop over the long run, you don't feel anything any more.

Of course, it all depends on the lab you are using and if they utilize a high amount of BA in their solution. If they do, it will hurt more (as is usually the case). Some things to consider: use a smaller gauge needle (25 gauge at LEAST is what I always reccomend), inject very very slowly, take your time, be gentle. If your sites are still sore even after 7 days, you'll have to move on to shoulders.

But remember, the 2 main factors to post-injection pain with prop/ace is: the lab used (how much BA is in the solution), and time. Over time your muscles will get used to it. Take it from me, I am the short-ester master - its all I use. I shot 2 and a half CCs of stuff this morning (2ccs of tren acetate, and half cc of test prop) and I don't feel ANYTHING. No pain, doesn't even feel like anything is there. Probably due to myself being used to short esters, and the new lab I am using making a smooth product.

Brunch is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swm1972 View Post
    Personally I'd shoot the delts next. If you are getting that much pain I wouldn't try bicep or tricep. You won't be able to move your arms if you do. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Delts are your next best option.
    ok looks like delts it is thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Virgin muscle? It takes some time to get used to it if its your first time doing it. If you stick with prop over the long run, you don't feel anything any more.

Of course, it all depends on the lab you are using and if they utilize a high amount of BA in their solution. If they do, it will hurt more (as is usually the case). Some things to consider: use a smaller gauge needle (25 gauge at LEAST is what I always reccomend), inject very very slowly, take your time, be gentle. If your sites are still sore even after 7 days, you'll have to move on to shoulders.

But remember, the 2 main factors to post-injection pain with prop/ace is: the lab used (how much BA is in the solution), and time. Over time your muscles will get used to it. Take it from me, I am the short-ester master - its all I use. I shot 2 and a half CCs of stuff this morning (2ccs of tren acetate, and half cc of test prop) and I don't feel ANYTHING. No pain, doesn't even feel like anything is there. Probably due to myself being used to short esters, and the new lab I am using making a smooth product.
    great info! thanks atomini

Thread Information