Caedus is offline New Member

Already started cycle - No AI, HELP please!

I'm just here to ask if it would be safe to run 500mg of test-e with 200mg Deca -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate without an anti inhibitor. I currently have 3 weeks supply of 50mg Clomid as well as Nolvadex and I do intend to run Proviron for three weeks - beginning week 3; would these protect me against gyno? Should I order something like Letro or Arimidex ASAP? I'm on my second week of an 8 week cycle and this is indeed my first time using performance enhancers.

I'd like to make clear that Nolvadex is to be used during my cycle and Clomid is to be used as PCT.

411vm is offline Junior Member
    Is this your first cycle?

btern is offline Associate Member
    bro!! dont wanna diss you but stop everything your doing before you do more damage to yourself than you already are.... you really need to do a shit load of research before you just start sticking compounds in your body... the thought of you taking a 19nor for first cycle is scary... first cycle should only ever be TEST ONLY!!! RESEARCH,RESEARCH,RESEARCH

Yes, it's my very first cycle.

Week 1 - Test-E 500mg / Deca 200mg

Week 2 - Test-E 500mg / Deca 200mg

Week 3 - Test-E 500mg / Deca 200mg / 25mg Proviron P/D

Week 4 - Test-E 500mg / Deca 200mg / Nolvadex , 1 tab per day

Week 5 - Test-E 500mg / Deca 200mg / 25mg Proviron P/D

Week 6 - Test-E 500mg / Deca 200mg / Nolvadex, 1 tab per day

Week 7 - Test-E 500mg / Deca 200mg / 25mg Proviron P/D

Week 8 - Test-E 500mg / Deca 200mg / Nolvadex, 1 tab per day

Week 9 - N/A

Week 10 - N/A

Week 11 - Clomid 50mg, one tab per day

Week 12 - Clomid 50mg, one tab per day

Week 13 - Clomid 50mg, one tab per day

I'm currently on week 2 and I've already gained 6lbs (4lbs of which I assume is water). I'm also not currently experiencing any side effects. And yes, I do feel like a total idiot for not doing more research before starting the cycle.

Oh, I did a 6 week Dbol only cycle back in 2009 if that counts for anything. Sorry for sounding ignorant guys but I'm just trying to mitigate any potential damage considering that my cycle has already started.

Drop the Deca now, just run the test at 500-600mg ew.

Run the clomid 4 weeks

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I'm currently on week 2 and I've already gained 6lbs (4lbs of which I assume is water). I'm also not currently experiencing any side effects. And yes, I do feel like a total idiot for not doing more research before starting the cycle.[/QUOTE]

That said: You will more than likely continue this cycle regardless of what anyone says. Get an AI now and have it ready, drop the Deca and finish the eight week test only cycle and do the PCT.

After that's over with start doing some research and respecting your body. Gains from hard work at the gym and clean diet tend to stick around.

I'll have to seriously think about this. I'm going to the gym now but I am due another jag today. Should I order Letro or Arimidex ? Why is Deca so dangerous for a first-timer? Is this a case of process of elimination - to see how my body reacts to certain compounds before stacking or is there another underlying danger?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Caedus View Post
    I'll have to seriously think about this. I'm going to the gym now but I am due another jag today. Should I order Letro or Arimidex ? Why is Deca so dangerous for a first-timer? Is this a case of process of elimination - to see how my body reacts to certain compounds before stacking or is there another underlying danger?
    There is the answer. Anyway do what you will since you have already started and get the arimidex. Shutting yourself down at 25 for an 8 week blast of test just doesn't make a whole lot of sense. We dont even have your stats or know how long you've been lifting????

Bi6 7omo is offline Junior Member
    I thought test e dose not kick in untill week 5-6 so why run 8 surly you should run 12 weeks

Yea 12 weeks would be better,
    drop the deca because 8 weeks isn't long enough and you wont see any more gains really than just using the test alone for your first time, use the deca later on.
    Its like the first time i ever drank, 6 pack got me smashed
    but now i need alot more to get smashed...i could've just had two 6 packs my first time but i woukdn't get and drunker and just sicker. Hope that made sence

My stats:

25 years old, been lifting for 7 years. 5'7", 150lbs with 11-12% bf. I look pretty decent at the moment but I'd like to add around 10-14lbs to my frame.

I don't know, I read elsewhere that gains taper downward after the eighth week and because it's my first cycle I didn't want it to last too long. What I know about steroids is mostly anecdotal; my friend ran a 10 week test-e and deca cycle (400mg pw each) as a first timer too with no AIs or anything other than Nolva and had no problems.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    drop the deca as told
    order l-dex
    save the nolva for pct
    start eating more if you plane on holding the extra weight after you stop. 5'7 @ 150 and training for 7 years something is off
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Okay, I think I'll just cut out the Deca dosage and go with Test-e and Proviron . Should I be using Arimidex throughout my cycle or just when I begin to notice the telltale signs of gyno?

My weight has fluctuated from 150-165 over the past 7 years but I've always tried to maintain a resonable level of bodyfat (10-12%). So far things are going good, my biceps are up 0.3" after a single week to 15.5" and my strength has noticably increased - all within a week!

Right, I've just taken 250mg of test-e which I will be doing twice weekly. I've also started taking 30mg Nolva, should it be ED or EOD? I'll be ordering Arimidex , more clomid and Nolva. Does my cycle sound a little more appropriate now?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'd like to make clear that Nolvadex is to be used during my cycle and Clomid is to be used as PCT.
    wrong, BOTH are for PCT.
    nolvadex /tamox or Clomid DONT lower estorgen.
    an AI is like letro or Stane.

I'm just here to ask if it would be safe to run 500mg of test-e with 200mg Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate without an anti inhibitor. I currently have 3 weeks supply of 50mg Clomid as well as Nolvadex and I do intend to run Proviron for three weeks - beginning week 3; would these protect me against gyno? Should I order something like Letro or Arimidex ASAP? I'm on my second week of an 8 week cycle and this is indeed my first time using performance enhancers.
    You know NOT AT ALLL what you are doing and should just stop and do a pct now,. take a few months maybe even a couple years to study these compounds, then get back to them.

as for Gyno. grab a bottle of Stane from ar-r and study 12.5mg ed. and if you chose to keep with deca then get Prami also from ar-r, because you need something else for gyno from deca.
    Last edited by Juced_porkchop; 07-30-2012 at 03:01 PM.

Right, I've just taken 250mg of test-e which I will be doing twice weekly. I've also started taking 30mg Nolva, should it be ED or EOD? I'll be ordering Arimidex, more clomid and Nolva. Does my cycle sound a little more appropriate now?
    nolva wont lower estrogen, only block it, so unless you start getting gyno while your waiting for your AI to come, just have it on hand.

Readeck11 is offline New Member
    Hey men yes you have to use one comp at the time to see how your body react then you can stack for now finish the cycle with the test and pct good luck

covs-owen is offline New Member
    ok im going to be starting my test-e 12 week course im going to be doing 500mg of test-e a week split up over 2days(mon250mg-fri250mg)i have nolva on hand for my pct and will be doing 100/100/50/50 etc could anybody tell me if i should;d be taking anything else with this at all.and will i get any sort of gyno of this 12week plan and if so what is best to take to cut this down all help welcome plz

Thanks for the advise guys. I'll stick with the test-e only cycle for now since I've already started. Deca has been completely dropped. I will be using Nolvadex at 30/20/20 and administer the Arimidex once it arrives - probably 2-3 weeks.

covs-owen: Read the thread - You'll need more than just Nolva.

Thread Information